Ray of Hope - 136th Draw

shailu44

Jan 29, 2020
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
21-11-2019
Suggestions please

Right now stuck at 465 what if i apply as spouse non accompanying ?

is this the right way for applying ?

in that way crs will be 471, but what are the chances of getting spouse visa afterwards ?

Thanks in advance
I have the same question

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
I have the same question
You can definitely get spous's PR by applying for a sponsored PR for your spouse after you land in Canada. The official IRCC website has processing time for spousal sponsored PR as 1 year, but I heard from some people it takes around 3 months. You can search around in the forums to find out how long it takes

shailu44

Jan 29, 2020
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
21-11-2019
You can definitely get spous's PR by applying for a sponsored PR for your spouse after you land in Canada. The official IRCC website has processing time for spousal sponsored PR as 1 year, but I heard from some people it takes around 3 months. You can search around in the forums to find out how long it takes
Thanks for the info.

Reactions: alexross

NPconnoisseur

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
Med's Done....
September 11th
Hey guys, I received my PR card back in July. so after a few months of not thinking about this forum I logged back today just to check what's happening here. I'm surprised by how high CRS cutoff scores have gotten. I had a CRS score of 478 and back in August '18 the cuff was around 440 ish.

I may still be getting an invite now had I been in the pool but it's increasingly getting tighter. Can anyone explain or lead me to the link ( if available) that details what factors prompted such sudden rise in the CRS scores that cutoff have risen 30 odd points in an year.

callebe

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
Guys,

I’m at 468. Profile created on dec 26th

my IELTS results were
S-9
L-8
R-8.5
W-7

do you think I should try to learn French and get maybe CLB5 or max out IELTS (I did my best last time)

zee90999

Dec 24, 2019
Guys,

I’m at 468. Profile created on dec 26th

my IELTS results were
S-9
L-8
R-8.5
W-7

do you think I should try to learn French and get maybe CLB5 or max out IELTS (I did my best last time)
With your IELTS scores, I can say your English language skills are good and would require little efforts to max out on IELTS. This would be quicker than learning French.
Learning French as a language will be an added advantage apart from boosting your CRS. However you need to be patient until you’re prepared.
In my opinion you can do both in the order I suggested.

I am sitting at a 470 - can’t expect PNP as my NOC has never been invited in the past. Still hopeful for the cut-off to drop.:) If it’s meant to happen, it’ll happen. I do not wish to exert myself over this anymore as it leads to despair when you’re unable to make it after having high hopes.:(

All the best.

callebe

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
With your IELTS scores, I can say your English language skills are good and would require little efforts to max out on IELTS. This would be quicker than learning French.
Learning French as a language will be an added advantage apart from boosting your CRS. However you need to be patient until you’re prepared.
In my opinion you can do both in the order I suggested.

I am sitting at a 470 - can’t expect PNP as my NOC has never been invited in the past. Still hopeful for the cut-off to drop. If it’s meant to happen, it’ll happen. I do not wish to exert myself over this anymore as it leads to despair when you’re unable to make it after having high hopes.

All the best.
I’m sure you will get it very soon!
Thanks for the advice!

Reactions: zee90999

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
The draw could be tmrw too as last b2b happened on a Thursday.
Owww, I didn't realize that! You have a point.
Even though I believe a B2B is really unlikely at this point, you really brought a fact that can't be ignored. Damn... let's go for another 18h of hope...

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
Anyone get some suggestions about my situation?
Currently, I am 470 and create my profile on Oct,2019. My CLB level is L: 7 S:8 W:9 R:10
My point will increase to 483 on Oct,2020 because of two years Canadian work experience.
Do I retake IELTS or wait for draw?

Thanks a lot!!!!!!
I waited since October for scores to drop (I had 468). it basically never dropped and I took IELTS and improved my score last week to get a score of 484.

Reactions: ContactFront

Tanvirk

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
I am forced to submit application to Ontario tomorrow, and pay a hefty 1500 CAD just to get this application processed.