+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 136th Draw

Moe.chattha

Dec 4, 2019
Advice needed..im sitting at 467 with IELTS Score of S-8 W-7.5 L-9 and R-7....
Im losing 5 points in mid of march..experience maxed out..education masters, wife's credentials also masters, her ielts at S-7 W-6.5 L-8 R-6......

Moe.chattha

Dec 4, 2019
Advice needed..im sitting at 467 with IELTS Score of S-8 W-7.5 L-9 and R-7....
Im losing 5 points in mid of march..experience maxed out..education masters, wife's credentials also masters, her ielts at S-7 W-6.5 L-8 R-6......
What are my options to increase score

Akrial

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Merci et j'aime ca. What are you using to learn and in which country are you?
From Pakistan with zero French knowledge. I have started with the basics by lerning counting, days of week, months from youtube channel "Learn French with Alexa". Moreover, I am following a channel "Easy Languages" that has day to day conversations in French. The basic idea is to get the flow of the language first rather than learning a long list of vocabulary. To be honest, French people speak toooo fast.

vvik33

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
From Pakistan with zero French knowledge. I have started with the basics by lerning counting, days of week, months from youtube channel "Learn French with Alexa". Moreover, I am following a channel "Easy Languages" that has day to day conversations in French. The basic idea is to get the flow of the language first rather than learning a long list of vocabulary. To be honest, French people speak toooo fast.
I'm also learning from scratch and I started off using duolingo to learn basic sentences.
I'm now use RfI (pure radio app) on iPhone. They have a news show journal en français facile. The French is spoken using basic vocabulary and they speak at a good pace.

Jan 30, 2020
You can definitely get spous's PR by applying for a sponsored PR for your spouse after you land in Canada. The official IRCC website has processing time for spousal sponsored PR as 1 year, but I heard from some people it takes around 3 months. You can search around in the forums to find out how long it takes
I'm in the same position. I made some research and could not find any relevant information about that. In a law firm website I read we have to wait 6 months after PR to apply for spouse sponsorship. In the government website doesn't have anything saying that.
Another major concern it is about how to explain during pr process that you are married and the wife/husband is not coming to Canada with you. You need a reason for that( I think, not sure), specially because she/he was included in the prior profile.

mohit2018

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Hi Guys,
I myself have just started French with no prior french knowledge of any kind. So, we all beginners may want to connect to each other to share our thoughts/study materials/general discussions about it.

Priyanka2010

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Hi Guys,
I myself have just started French with no prior french knowledge of any kind. So, we all beginners may want to connect to each other to share our thoughts/study materials/general discussions about it. In case you are interested we can create a whatsapp group and we might progress together. :)

Just a thought!
Sounds good. I also just started French classes.

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
Guys please help.
Can we work outside of canada for an year while having canadian work permit.
You are free to work outside of Canada. But it will count as foreign work experience not Canadian experience, in case that is what you are trying to figure out.

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
Will there b draw today as per previous trends? Any guesses!!!
It’s unlikely, but not impossible.
This is going to be my very first draw after entering the pool. Does IRCC send a mail notification once a new draw happens (alerting about the draw itself, not about an ITA), or we need to constantly update the website?

bambisp

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
It’s unlikely, but not impossible.
This is going to be my very first draw after entering the pool. Does IRCC send a mail notification once a new draw happens (alerting about the draw itself, not about an ITA), or we need to constantly update the website?
check website constantly or download the CANpr app..it sends you a notification when a draw occurs