+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 133rd Draw

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019
Oh come on. Let’s call a spade a spade. Other than folks from developing countries or those in troubled areas of Europe, no one wants to immigrate to Canada. The best parts of Canada are cold and wet for half the year.

Now don’t get me wrong - it’s a beautiful and welcoming country for those that wish to immigrate, just that it doesn’t offer anything special if you are already in a developed western country. Great place to take a vacation but not live.

On that note I would like to add another point - those in here that think their lives will automatically become better by just moving to Canada, please have a rethink. Focus on your skills and career. Unless you find a decent paying job in Canada (minimum of 100K per year), you will struggle to find decent accommodation in any good city / neighborhood nor afford spending money for fun. Yes it can sound nice to say I live in Canada to your neighbors but in reality your life could suck more than it did in your home country where you at least had the comfort of a home cooked meal. Remember the grass isn’t always greener.
Only agree with your last paragraph. Otherwise it's BS.

People immigrate for many reasons. Also some people enjoy the bitter cold. Many move for a change of pace. The world is massive, and not limited to people who think like you. :)

Ramsha Bukhari

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
You
This is gonna be my last visit and last post on any Ray of Hope thread till I get my ITA in 2020 by Gods grace.

Will be entering pool in a few weeks with 471 as things stand or 474 if i max out ielts.

But truth of the matter folks is : this forum does nothing but promote anxiety fear and worry. I didnt have any worries or stress about PR till I started checking canada visa threads. Therefore, I am taking the right move for my well being and staying clear . I recommend you all to do the same. Worrying and stressing is not gonna make IRCC change whatever they have set out to do.

Adios and good luck folks !
you will be coming back tomorrow :D
We all do this :D

Priyanka2010

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
I read about Alberta losing 20,000 jobs in the last two months. How's the job scene in other provinces? With all these efforts, if we land up in Canada and there are no jobs, then it's such a waste of few years of our lives!

Skitles

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Lot of people in here are following this well known pattern for draws and it’s corresponding scores:

1. Denial
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance

By time some of you reach stage 5, the next draw is here and you go back to step 1 !!

Stay off this forum if you are waiting for ITA and focus on your family and other fun aspects of life !! Do all to improve and don’t give in to unnecessary tension and stress.
I love how you apply the Kübler-Ross's grief model in this scenario :D:D:D
In a sense, we all go through the grieving process as if the immigration scheme was dead every time a draw result was out.

ozzyess

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
The completion date of my Wes ECA is on 24th of December, which is the beginning of the vacations.

I hope I will get it before that date..

Anyone else has the same day?

Asranilata

Sep 4, 2019
I have done MBA from University business school, Panjab University,India
I applied for wes and got double degree
Which institute should i.apply for with minimal time and can get MBA equivalency with full assurance??
Iqes,icas or anything else
I have Mcom from IGNOU. Will WES recognize that as Masters??

pinak05

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
There are two ways, one is through express entry profile where if your NOC code is in demand and crs score is at par or higher than cut off in their provincial draw then they will automatically send you an invite. Another way is to apply directly on their website.
What can be done to get invitation from OINP??

Reactions: Asranilata