Xtensio

May 8, 2019
Reactions: Fantastica

Fantastica

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019

naija2canadapr

Jul 17, 2019
While I am super hopeful for a draw today, I am not banking on it. I don't want to be disappointed. I am just having an open mind. Don't forget 3200 ITAs were issued last time, I think that was their last draw for 2019. If their draws hold on the 8th of January, it is going to be high. Afterwards, it will stabilize. I don't lose 5 points until May so I am certain I will get it by then with my 470. Thinking of the French exam but I will decide by January to see if I am going that route.
If my husband can max out IELTS, it will add just 2 points, I doubt I am willing to pay that amount of money for 2 points. Whatever happens, I know that 2020 will be an awesome year.
Sisters and Brothers, let us all be positive and help each other where we can. I can be found on Instagram @naija2canadapr. Feel free to connect with me there.

@Dheana90 where are you and how have you been? I have not seen any comment from you on this thread, hope you and your family are well.

Captain789

May 27, 2018
While I am super hopeful for a draw today, I am not banking on it. I don't want to be disappointed. I am just having an open mind. Don't forget 3200 ITAs were issued last time, I think that was their last draw for 2019. If their draws hold on the 8th of January, it is going to be high. Afterwards, it will stabilize. I don't lose 5 points until May so I am certain I will get it by then with my 470. Thinking of the French exam but I will decide by January to see if I am going that route.
If my husband can max out IELTS, it will add just 2 points, I doubt I am willing to pay that amount of money for 2 points. Whatever happens, I know that 2020 will be an awesome year.
Sisters and Brothers, let us all be positive and help each other where we can. I can be found on Instagram @naija2canadapr. Feel free to connect with me there.

@Dheana90 where are you and how have you been? I have not seen any comment from you on this thread, hope you and your family are well.
So if the draw does not happen today/tomorrow, the next one will be only on the 8th of Jan?

tony87

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
So if the draw does not happen today/tomorrow, the next one will be only on the 8th of Jan?
It seems the only sure thing about CIC is that they don't work on public holidays and since the next Wednesdays are Christmas and New Year, there definite won't be a draw on Dec. 25 and Jan. 1, making Jan. 8 the most likely day to have the first draw in 2020.

Reactions: Captain789

pinak05

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Are you sure about this? I think that they get +200 points the moment they are invited.
No such thing happens. The entire processing time is 90 days after which they get 600 points. The same docs are to be submitted to the nominating province as you do when you get your ita only difference is they don't need the medical and pcc hence the 3 months time as they don't do background check. Having said that there are many people who got their nominations post last draw I being one of them, there must be around 400 if not more.

Reactions: ArsiSt

ArsiSt

Star Member
Dec 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
18-03-2020
No such thing happens. The entire processing time is 90 days after which they get 600 points. The same docs are to be submitted to the nominating province as you do when you get your ita only difference is they don't need the medical and pcc hence the 3 months time as they don't do background check. Having said that there are many people who got their nominations post last draw I being one of them, there must be around 400 if not more.
thank you!