+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 132nd Draw

naija2canadapr

Jul 17, 2019
LOL believe me I told myself same thing, Ill leave and be back in 6weeks when I'm ready to go in the pool... I lasted about 1hr before checking the thread again.

Its really easy to be anxious but at the end of the day what else can we do except increase scores and hope for the best. Who knows maybe some new laws will come in 2020 that will help

LOL, I said this same thing to my husband this morning yet here I am, binge reading every comment. Does this forum have an android app? I'd love to join a telegram group that is really active please

going2CA

Sep 16, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
17-10-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2020
LANDED..........
27-8-2020
#Help

I got ITA on 27th November and received mail on the same date. However, I got another email today stating that my profile has been updated but when I checked there was no new message. Is it normal? Did any of you get such an update?
That's what everyone calls a ghost update.

Reactions: SR_T

ahsanshahbaz

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Hello guys, first post here. I am at 469 and I just got a nomination from Alberta. I am yet to accept it. I have to start all over again in Alberta if I accept it. Been in Ontario 5 years. My dilemma is whether to wait for the scores to go down or just accept the nomination. I feel it is close but I don't want to lose my plan b (nomination) and btw I have maxed out my ielts. I want to hear your opinions.
when will your nomination expire? You should get it hopefully in next draw.

robin6869

Jul 31, 2017
Hello Guys,

I have some doubts regarding documents submission post ITA.

1. My HR can not give all the details like joining date, number of hours per week, my job duties etc.(because of organisational policies).
My manager is ready to give all these details but on plain paper as he is not authorized to use the company letterhead.
What should I do in this case ?

2. Also, I read that it is necessary to upload pay slips along with the employment proof, I have almost 40 payslips. How am I supposed to combine these much into one pdf file ?

3. For proof of funds, I transferred a huge amount from my father's account into mine in November only. How will I submit the proof of fund because it will not be reflected in average balance of last 6 months ?

Can anyone help please ?
where do you work my friend ? Bhabha Atomic centre ? They can not put your joining date thats unbelievable.

Last edited:

WarHammer

May 17, 2018
Hello Guys,

I have some doubts regarding documents submission post ITA.

1. My HR can not give all the details like joining date, number of hours per week, my job duties etc.(because of organisational policies).
My manager is ready to give all these details but on plain paper as he is not authorized to use the company letterhead.
What should I do in this case ?

2. Also, I read that it is necessary to upload pay slips along with the employment proof, I have almost 40 payslips. How am I supposed to combine these much into one pdf file ?

3. For proof of funds, I transferred a huge amount from my father's account into mine in November only. How will I submit the proof of fund because it will not be reflected in average balance of last 6 months ?

Can anyone help please ?
In regards to point 1 - It is highly strange a HR letter cannot state date of joining and current title at the very least. Getting your managers reference in a company letterhead is the least you can do. If not how can the agent differentiate between a letter I write myself or if it’s from my manager ? At least include his business card with your application if this is the route you plan to take.
Not to sound demoralizing but it is cases like these that will get stuck in queue for a really long time or get rejected because you make it so hard for the CIC agent to verify the veracity of your application.

2. Most recent 3-4 pay slips is sufficient.

3. Get a gift deed or explain in LOE truthfully the source of funds and a notarized letter from your father approving the said transfer.

breakthrough2019

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Can the provincial nominations just take a damn break!! Saskatchewan just did another pnp. They are messing up the scores for heavens sake.

yg96

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
its a good thing for people in the low scores and they will continue this trend for the people with low scores so that they can atleast apply for PR bbut yeah its creating more damage to the people who are in between 450-460. This could be one of the many reasons why the score only dipped few points as compared to the similar situation happened in may where points dropped drastically.

CG7

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
My immigration consultant told me that it is not
Can the provincial nominations just take a damn break!! Saskatchewan just did another pnp. They are messing up the scores for heavens sake.
My immigration consultant told me that it is not just the PNPs. People who have lmia and job offers are on the increase. She noted that most small business employers are willing and successful at getting lmia for employees who have been working for them for atleast a year. That's 50 points. It makes the scores go up.

callebe

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
Maybe a stupid question here.

Why isn't there going to be a draw on the 25th? Isn't it a computerized system? Can't it happen automatically without having people work on christmas?

robin6869

Jul 31, 2017
Maybe a stupid question here.

Why isn't there going to be a draw on the 25th? Isn't it a computerized system? Can't it happen automatically without having people work on christmas?
its not fully computerized otherwise there would be terminator salvation :p
If it is fully computerize than draws would never be missed.

Reactions: callebe