+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 132nd Draw

ramneek9288

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
I agree and was thinking the same. Can any expert clarify if they take into account number of declined ITAs throughout the year. For example on paper they may be close the target of ITAs but naturally people may have declined ITAs or had other issues
Even in the past they have surpassed there targets because they let some allowance for declined itas......I am expecting same this year too....so I think major chances of back 2 back draws ....

robin6869

Jul 31, 2017
IRCC could still beat its 2018 invitation record in the coming weeks if draw sizes increase or more draws are held in quick succession,” said David Cohen, senior partner with the Campbell, Cohen Canadian immigration law firm in Montreal.

“Either way, we know 2020 is going to be an even bigger year for Express Entry and the PNP and that’s something to look forward to.”

#CICNEWS

Reactions: ahsanshahbaz

NataliaBazz

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
Any chance for 464? Will be losing 5 points for the age next January (end of Jan)... Any chance the score will touch 464 in January? Getting desperate here...
I think people who have scores between 462- 469 are most miserable at the moment including me (468).
Come on. What about those who have 458-462? there are so many people who did everything to succeed with CRS, and now we are just broken. Some is being punished for their age, some for having a spouse (which is so unfair, in my opinion!!!). So what? These people aren't less appropriate for picking for Pr? Don't think so. We are almost at the same conditions here, it's just someone got more luck i.e for being in the pool on August 19, when crs was 457!!!

aikay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
Come on. What about those who have 458-462? there are so many people who did everything to succeed with CRS, and now we are just broken. Some is being punished for their age, some for having a spouse (which is so unfair, in my opinion!!!). So what? These people aren't less appropriate for picking for Pr? Don't think so. We are almost at the same conditions here, it's just someone got more luck i.e for being in the pool on August 19, when crs was 457!!!
The FST draw in October changed the dynamics . If not that , am sure the cut off would still be lurking around 457-464. It’s really depressing to have score above 460 after putting in so much effort , and not be sure of getting ITA

Reactions: shinoshino

robin6869

Jul 31, 2017
there are so many unfair things in EE. If person gets 30 or more they become little less skilled, Canada wants population growth but married folks will have more struggle for points, 1 Foreign and 1 Canadian experience will lead to 500+ points but 2 year Canadian experience will get only 9 more points to couple, Spouse's 1 year Canadian experience will get only 5 points in CRS. I hope that CIC will think about it.

For the sake of common sense

what will benefit Canada more

1 year foreign + 1 year Canadian experience

2 year foreign experience

2 year Canadian experience

I am not saying that give foreign experience more or canadian experience deserves better points, At least make it equal. But they won't because they are happy with numbers not fairness of the system.

Mr_Chang

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
there are so many unfair things in EE. If person gets 30 or more they become little less skilled, Canada wants population growth but married folks will have more struggle for points, 1 Foreign and 1 Canadian experience will lead to 500+ points but 2 year Canadian experience will get only 9 more points to couple, Spouse's 1 year Canadian experience will get only 5 points in CRS. I hope that CIC will think about it.

For the sake of common sense

what will benefit Canada more

1 year foreign + 1 year Canadian experience

2 year foreign experience

2 year Canadian experience

I am not saying that give foreign experience more or canadian experience deserves better points, At least make it equal. But they won't because they are happy with numbers not fairness of the system.
Just trying to understand a couple of things here -

-I'm not sure how married folks struggle more. I had almost equal number of points if I calculated my points without my spouse or if I put in my spouse's details in the application

-When you say Canadian AND foreign experience will lead to 500+ points you meant 50 points right?

robin6869

Jul 31, 2017
Just trying to understand a couple of things here -

-I'm not sure how married folks struggle more. I had almost equal number of points if I calculated my points without my spouse or if I put in my spouse's details in the application

-When you say Canadian AND foreign experience will lead to 500+ points you meant 50 points right?
I don't know your case with spouse but in mine there is difference. And bro if there is no struggle then why bunch of people struggling daily for with or without spouse.

I am not talking about stupid 50 of LMIA. You can calculate it yourself you will find out, Put 1 canadian and 1 foreign and then put 2 canadian and none in foreign. Keep clb constant 8 or 9. You will see major difference in points.

Mr_Chang

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
I don't know your case with spouse but in mine there is difference. And bro if there is no struggle then why bunch of people struggling daily for with or without spouse.

I am not talking about stupid 50 of LMIA. You can calculate it yourself you will find out, Put 1 canadian and 1 foreign and then put 2 canadian and none in foreign. Keep clb constant 8 or 9. You will see major difference in points.
I just did, I got exactly 48 points of difference with (2 years of foreign experience) vs (1 year foreign + 1 year canadian). Not sure how you're getting a 500 point difference there.

sinmansion

Oct 17, 2019
A huge population passed their post-graduate diplomas from Annamalai in India - in August 2019.
November sounds like a good time for them to have gotten their WES evaluations is probably one of the reasons the CRS is high + additional high CRS candidates to the pool!

sinmansion

Oct 17, 2019
I'd expect CIC to have a set calendar for the whole year, with specific dates for FSTs and FSW draws and the required number of ITAs in a scheduled format than to be tweaking on the fly. I read a lot of people saying they're doing it on purpose. Well, no one can anticipate the inflow of high CRS individuals. Indicative of how fluent Canada is with right to information, by looking at them providing the GCMS notes with most (if not all detail), it'd be highly unlikely for them to be playing with those numbers.

robin6869

Jul 31, 2017
I just did, I got exactly 48 points of difference with (2 years of foreign experience) vs (1 year foreign + 1 year canadian). Not sure how you're getting a 500 point difference there.
I kept clb 9988 for principle applicant and 7777 for spouse and 1 year spousal experience in Canada. Only change is 1 CE and 1 FE and 2 year CE. This is hypothetical condition so difference is 466 and 481

1 FE + 1 CE

All Express Entry candidates get a score out of 1,200, based on the four parts of the Comprehensive Ranking System formula.
We invite the highest-ranking candidates from the pool to apply as a permanent resident through regular “rounds of invitations.” See what minimum scores have been in the past.
Core/Human capital factors
Age = 100
Level of education = 126
Study in Canada = 15
Official Languages = 102
First Official Language = 102
Second Official Language = 0
Canadian work experience = 35
Subtotal - Core/Human capital factors = 363

Spouse factors
Level of education = 10
First Official Languages = 12
Canadian work experience = 5
Subtotal - Spouse factors = 27

Skill transferability factors
Education

A) Official Language proficiency and education = 25
B) Canadian work experience and education = 25
Subtotal = 50

Foreign work experience

A) Official Language proficiency and foreign work experience = 13
B) Canadian and foreign work experience = 13
Subtotal = 26

Certificate of qualification = 0

Subtotal Skill transferability factors = 76

Comprehensive Ranking System formula
Subtotal Core/Human capital + Spouse factors + Skill transferability = 466

Provincial nomination = 0

Job offer = 0

Study in Canada = 15

Sibling in Canada = 0

French-language skills = 0

Subtotal Additional points = 15

Grand total = 481

2 Year CE

All Express Entry candidates get a score out of 1,200, based on the four parts of the Comprehensive Ranking System formula.
We invite the highest-ranking candidates from the pool to apply as a permanent resident through regular “rounds of invitations.” See what minimum scores have been in the past.
Age = 100
Level of education = 126
Study in Canada = 15
Official Languages = 102
Canadian work experience = 46
Subtotal - Core/Human capital factors = 374

Spouse factors
Level of education = 10

Education

B) Canadian work experience and education = 50
Subtotal = 50

Foreign work experience

A) Official Language proficiency and foreign work experience = 0
B) Canadian and foreign work experience = 0
Subtotal = 0

Subtotal Skill transferability factors = 50

Subtotal Core/Human capital + Spouse factors + Skill transferability = 451

Job offer = 0

Study in Canada = 15

Sibling in Canada = 0

Grand total = 466

Mr_Chang

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
I kept clb 9988 for principle applicant and 7777 for spouse and 1 year spousal experience in Canada. Only change is 1 CE and 1 FE and 2 year CE. This is hypothetical condition so difference is 466 and 481

1 FE + 1 CE

Age = 100
Level of education = 126
Study in Canada = 15
Official Languages = 102
Canadian work experience = 35
Subtotal - Core/Human capital factors = 363

Spouse factors
Level of education = 10

Education

B) Canadian work experience and education = 25
Subtotal = 50

Foreign work experience

A) Official Language proficiency and foreign work experience = 13
B) Canadian and foreign work experience = 13
Subtotal = 26

Subtotal Skill transferability factors = 76

Subtotal Core/Human capital + Spouse factors + Skill transferability = 466

Job offer = 0

Study in Canada = 15

Sibling in Canada = 0

Grand total = 481

2 Year CE

Age = 100
Level of education = 126
Study in Canada = 15
Official Languages = 102
Canadian work experience = 46
Subtotal - Core/Human capital factors = 374

Spouse factors
Level of education = 10

Education

B) Canadian work experience and education = 50
Subtotal = 50

Foreign work experience

A) Official Language proficiency and foreign work experience = 0
B) Canadian and foreign work experience = 0
Subtotal = 0

Subtotal Skill transferability factors = 50

Subtotal Core/Human capital + Spouse factors + Skill transferability = 451

Job offer = 0

Study in Canada = 15

Sibling in Canada = 0

Grand total = 466
I think I've misunderstood your original post, this post shows a difference of 481-466 = 15 points.

Your original post mentioned "it will lead to 500+ point" I thought you meant "difference of 500+ points" but now I see all you meant was the person will get 500+ points on profile. All I meant was that the difference cannot be more than 50 points that's all. So I misunderstood your first post.

robin6869

Jul 31, 2017
In my condition and bands it makes difference because my clb is different. That is why it cross 500. And why not equal point for both. I am professional degree holder and will have 2 year of CE. Some people same condition but got 1 year of experience back home and got selected right away in pool. Is it not a discrimination ??? One more thing i read somewhere that Canada already got more than 500K student since EE started. Assume half of them has experience back home then CAnadian experience holders are totally screwed. Then bombarding of PNPs and when somebody want to fart they put FST draw and gap. Now what do they want me to do??? Become Indiana Jones to get PR!!! This is not a fair game anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: journey21