+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 132nd Draw

Nov 27, 2019
how about 461? in the near future?
In the same boat bro. Instead I had an ITA back in July. I was diagnosed with an health condition that didn't let me complete any paper work. I ended up declining the ITA. I was so confident of being picked up again..but look at it now. It's a slap on the face. There's nothing I could have done..I was terribly unwell and I live alone. So, no one to help me out. Anything for 461 folks ?

Nov 27, 2019
I was talking to a few people in the 'know' the other day. I heard that there's just too many skilled immigrants here at the moment, and many have turned to Uber and Foodora for work. Immigration is very concerned about not being able to fill tradespeople, and other immigration streams. The only way for them to achieve this---keeping the CRS scores high.

Reactions: Engineer001
Nov 27, 2019
Yo
I created my profile on Oct. 30 but I have updated my e-mail address and now it says : Update not Submitted. When is this going to change?And will this affect my standing for the incoming draw? I am at 469 and I'm a bit sad that I did not get an invite from last time.
You've updated it, but looks like you didn't click continue during the last step. Go back to updates, and proceed from there. It's just a final submission that's pending from your end.(click that button)

Reactions: Nixnic19

Nixnic19

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
In the same boat bro. Instead I had an ITA back in July. I was diagnosed with an health condition that didn't let me complete any paper work. I ended up declining the ITA. I was so confident of being picked up again..but look at it now. It's a slap on the face. There's nothing I could have done..I was terribly unwell and I live alone. So, no one to help me out. Anything for 461 folks ?
I also got an ITA this year but had to postpone it. I had series of misfortunes and too much anxiety of my migration plans. But keep your faith and stay strong.

Feel better!

Reactions: journey21

prateek2108

Dec 24, 2018
If you have any shot at improving your score don't even hesitate to retake IELTS to bump that 465, don't take any chances - b2b draw is only a speculation, don't rely on "luck", make you own luck!

ITA is only the beginning and the backlog will keep increasing. Ball is in your court
Yeah when I started pg diploma an year ago, 445 was a luxury and anything above that was a sure shot ITA. Even before the last FST draw, I was hoping 465 is too good a score to be worried out. But now things have changed drastically, and even the Pg diploma to increase score from 432 to 465 is not enough. Missed OINP by 3 points in July August where minimum CRS was 435.
Testing times, unfortunately.

Reactions: kal91 and journey21

ramneek9288

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
I think there will be a b2b draw for sure....because in paper they may have issued number of invitations but there are many ppl who have declined those itas...we can see some of them in this thread to.....so they surely have offered ita acc to targets but have not completed actual conversion from ita to pr....to compensate that ....one more draw in December is expected....

Reactions: journey21

aikay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
I also got an ITA this year but had to postpone it. I had series of misfortunes and too much anxiety of my migration plans. But keep your faith and stay strong.

Feel better!
Same here , entered the pool in July and got ITA in 2days ... but had to decline for some reasons. Then was ready in October , and was hopeful but that week was skipped and hence , the story changed !