+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 132nd Draw

aikay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
In October 2019, many folks had back and forth discussions on the ROH threads.. The Topic was, most of guys felt that Nov and Dec will have 5 draws in total.

Very few guys agreed to my prediction. I said it's a 50-50 chance we might have 4 draws or we might have 3 draws in last couple of months.

Please understand the below facts -

1)IQAS has stopped intake for fresh ECA's for 6 months until June 2020.
2) Try calling WES or CES, the call wait times are now just unreal, plus their turnaround times are just falling apart.
3) Visit the post June AOR threads on this forum or check some trackers on other websites, there is a clear indication that the turnaround times for PR processing is increasing in 85% plus cases, it's just the 15% of the cases which are getting approved very fast under 3 months.
4) Compare the pool size and carefully notice the total number of candidates in the last 10 months.

All the above points are proving just the same thing. It's getting too crowded now, IRCC will not miss any chance to miss a FSW draw be it because they can squeeze a FST draw in between or owe it because of a series of public holidays.

In Aug 2019 during a radio station interview in Surrey B C the EX immigration minister said very clearly " Express entry draws are like a competition, whoever can outshine the others in pool, they are always welcome".. when I heard this quote from that interview, it was clear.. they have no vision to keep the scores in such a range in which CEC or international students are not impacted..

I would request everyone to be very cautious and always keep a buffer going forward with the predictions. The new immigration minister could be the only Ray of hope, if incase he wishes to make some tweaks which at the moment looks like a very slim chance.

Enjoy the last month of the year everyone!! Cheers!!
This makes sense

jskywalker

Oct 2, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-08-2019
Passport Req..
17-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
09-10-2019
LANDED..........
22-10-2019
It is an actual nomination certificate.

I have 24 days left to accept the certificate of nomination
I'd wait until the last day to accept.

prateek2108

Dec 24, 2018
Hi All,

I am at 465 at the moment and my IELTS score is 8.5777 and I am under 30 years of age. Given the recent CRS draw, it looks highly unlikely that the scores will drop to 465 this year.

Should I sit the IELTS test again and try to improve the score or should I hold the horses till *18th of December* as it's been widely speculated that there will be a B2B draw and even if that happens 465 might be too much to ask for.

Any suggestions on what to do ?

Thanks.

inda

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
Hi, If I apply alone its 475 and with dependent its 462. Should we go for PNP or just wait or apply without spouse accompanying ? Whats the best option ?

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I think people who have scores between 462- 469 are most miserable at the moment including me (468).

lindakimehs

Sep 20, 2019
Any chance for 464? Will be losing 5 points for the age next January (end of Jan)... Any chance the score will touch 464 in January? Getting desperate here...

kal91

Nov 4, 2019
Hi All,

I am at 465 at the moment and my IELTS score is 8.5777 and I am under 30 years of age. Given the recent CRS draw, it looks highly unlikely that the scores will drop to 465 this year.

Should I sit the IELTS test again and try to improve the score or should I hold the horses till *18th of December* as it's been widely speculated that there will be a B2B draw and even if that happens 465 might be too much to ask for.

Any suggestions on what to do ?

Thanks.
If you have any shot at improving your score don't even hesitate to retake IELTS to bump that 465, don't take any chances - b2b draw is only a speculation, don't rely on "luck", make you own luck!

ITA is only the beginning and the backlog will keep increasing. Ball is in your court

Reactions: naija2canadapr

kal91

Nov 4, 2019
As I said back to May - October (remember back then many people attacked me for sharing "real" info)

Look at it now and where were those people?

IRCC will not do anything to make it lower, they don't care about quota and the trend will keep raising

I don't see any hope for 450-460 people...just like 430-440 back to 2017-2018 (Score will never go backward)

You may either try to improve your score or think other countries.

2020 trend: CRS 465 - 480
I was actually a silent reader in those threads, hopefully some people listened to your advice and improved their scores - To be fair I always disliked people who posted fake hope instead of encouragement to bump up CRS.

You got my up-vote sir.

Reactions: jskywalker