+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 132nd Draw

blueshark

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
It is high time to leave the the forum for a while and relax. Instead of wasting time here reading mind wobbling predictions, it is better to improve our CRS score. This immigration thing is getting on my nerves now.
Same here man.. After struggling in ielts for 2 years I finally managed to get clb9 in my 6th attempt and my score now is 458. I was so confident and happy that finally i'll get ITA sooner or later. But looking at the recent draws and the number of people in the pool, I don't stand a chance to ever get ITA. This is heartbreaking!!

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Dear Aspirants,

Please don't lose hope, I know CRS is sky rocketing but they are still 11000 behind from last years target, you never know what happens next. I am at 470 and I got my PCC done on 16th oct due to curiosity and on the same day FST draw was conducted cus of which the CRS is high. So we all will be there one day this way or the other, just hold tight and wait for your time. *fingers crossed*

Atri

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
468 is max we can reach at this age(without learning French). 471 was lost due to delay by WES. We will be at 466 after December 5th. Just registered for IELTS to make it 468(writing 6.5 sucks, hope to get 7 and 2 points)

AR7

Oct 27, 2019
Well, it has been quite the ride since I started making plans for immigration to Canada. Just regret that I hadn't made my profile prior to May when things were good.

I was quite optimistic till this draw but to see that points have just dropped by 1 from the 470's range is crazy! It just shows how the points are going to remain in the 460's for considerable portion of 2020, there is no debating that fact now. To clear the current 14000's people in 450-600 will require a minimum of 4 draws (at least 2 months) which is not considering the new applicants and if going by the recent trends are pouring in. So for simple calculation lets say there are another 10000 new applicants with improved scores in the next score that means another 3 draws to clear them (at least 2 months) and then account for the skipped draws (at least 1 month) that leaves us with least possible 5 months to clear the backlog of 450+ applicants. In this time there will be atleast one FST draw which means another 1 month delay and other influx of new applicants which really means only hope for 460+ applicants to get selected in the next six months!

Reactions: journey21 and aikay

AR7

Oct 27, 2019
Hey Guys,

I'm wondering if there is any way to claim points for a relative living in Canada in which the relative in my case is my Dad's brothers daughter.

I have read many articles and it is my understanding that it is not possible so I just want to confirm that this is the case.

Ujaved21

Nov 22, 2019
I think there will be a b2b draw for sure....because in paper they may have issued number of invitations but there are many ppl who have declined those itas...we can see some of them in this thread to.....so they surely have offered ita acc to targets but have not completed actual conversion from ita to pr....to compensate that ....one more draw in December is expected....
I agree and was thinking the same. Can any expert clarify if they take into account number of declined ITAs throughout the year. For example on paper they may be close the target of ITAs but naturally people may have declined ITAs or had other issues

Dhirenpatel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
T
Dear Aspirants,

Please don't lose hope, I know CRS is sky rocketing but they are still 11000 behind from last years target, you never know what happens next. I am at 470 and I got my PCC done on 16th oct due to curiosity and on the same day FST draw was conducted cus of which the CRS is high. So we all will be there one day this way or the other, just hold tight and wait for your time. *fingers crossed*
True it is

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hey Guys,

I'm wondering if there is any way to claim points for a relative living in Canada in which the relative in my case is my Dad's brothers daughter.

I have read many articles and it is my understanding that it is not possible so I just want to confirm that this is the case.
you can only claim points for real siblings.

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I am sorry but this look good enough to be true! I don’t underestimate your effort though
Not a problem if you don't agree. It's only estimation anyway. My calculation is based on the previously published CRS data by IRCC as well as personal assumption as no one really knows the accurate data. So, all I can do is use the information that already provided. :)

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I feel that in your calculations you cannot assume anymore that the newly added cases will be equally distributed to 451-480. I think there are more people getting added to between 470-480 than to 450-460.
It's ok if you don't agree,dear. But I will still assume the same in my calculation. It works with my previous calculations for past draws because I believe even though the number of people with the score of 470 and above are rising, they still don't exceed the influx of people sitting at 460 and below.

So, just think it as the best case scenario for the next draw CRS cut off :)