+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 131st Draw

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
All these sudden influx of 460s nd 470s, where were all these dudes in 2018 or 17?
Any Tom, Dick, or Harry coming to this group first announce that they have a score of 460 plus.
These dudes keep coming back back now out of nowhere.
Anyways, this high score has nothing to do with IRCC. They will keep doing the fortnightly draws as long as they have met the target
Do not focus on some of the negative aspects in this group.
Mark my words, these sudden 460s dudes will get their ITAs and the CRS cut off wud come down.
No predictions or any guesses.
No one works in IRCC, so let us not spread any negativity here
Better do all what u can do to get past a decent 460 plus and u ll definitely get an ITA at least before Feb end.
After that, it shud all be normal. If not, enjoy staying back in ur home country :)
Life is short, so no stresses whatsoever

Vazi

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-05-2020
I quit my Job back in July this year and i haven't been working since then. Shouldn't that be a problem while submitting my application post ITA?
Thanks in advance.

Rkd@321

Star Member
Oct 9, 2019
I meant how many draws to expect
If there is no other negative agenda or any other substantial factors , I guess there should certainly be minimum 3 more draws.
Nov 27th, Dec 11th and Dec 18th(a b2b draw)

I dont understand why some members feel only 2 more draws are yet to take place when even looking at the previous stats anyone could clearly say that 2 draws per month is the common practice from IRCC.

I think its best we remain positive and expect for the best until IRCC surprises us with one draw for the month of december .

Rkd@321

Star Member
Oct 9, 2019
I am with you dear. I wrote two thinking of Dec. I also expect 3 draws in total to happen before the year ends. Sorry for the confusion :)
Its okay dear. No one can guarantee 3 more draws but atleast we can remain hopeful by comparing with the history of draws that took place upto date.

Reactions: VKA