+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 131st Draw

Discussion in 'Express Entry / Expression of Interest' started by NikSharma01, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Under CEC criteria if you don’t have job rite now than you have to show funds.

2. Noone can guarantee you 100% about the draws. But its almost certain (going by last year's trend), that there will be a draw on Nov27 and on Dec11/Dec18. If draw happens on Nov27 and on Dec11, you must be through. If for some reason the draw gets skipped on Nov27, you will be under trouble. If I were you, i would be happy with 469 and wait for my turn. As I told you, I am 467 and hoping to get picked within this year end.

leblord likes this.
  3. why they will skip , they are very far from their objectif , or can they change their objectif?

4. Source please

guggu96 and luzan like this.
  5. thats totally misleading you dont have to show funds if you are an inland applicant it doesn't matter if u have a job or not must have a year of experience to increase the points. there is no mention in the eligibility section that u have to have a job
    https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/canadian-experience-class.html

guggu96 and Wrath like this.
  6. Sure ....thank you very much

7. Good luck!

8. To the job part; if an outland immigrant applies for EE and has a valid job offer from a Canadian employer, then funds for settlement are not required, which are otherwise mandatory.

guggu96 likes this.
  9. this is not a ray of hope, it is a ray of destruction from hell.
    I weep for all the souls who have to suffer.

10. its an inland applicant topic i didnt mention anywhere that it implies to an outland applicant too but yes you are correct as far as outland applicants are concerned.

11. I was just stating what IRCC has given on their page. Not at all suggesting you had it wrong in any way.
    I wrote that because people confuse the two things, inland applications and funds required. I cleared the funds part :) and you did the applicant.

yg96 likes this.
  12. CRS improved from 470 to 471, Hopefully I will not miss ITA again..

going2CA likes this.
  13. Any hope for 464 this year?

14. Hello Guys,

I'm at 463. Is there any chance that it might drop to this score by the end of this year. I'll lose 10 points in the first week of Jan 2020

Any inputs would be appreciated. Thank you

15. Hang in there. It should drop to 462 by year end.