+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 130th Draw

Engineer001

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
I have a crs score of 458 till end of March 2020. My sister in law is moving to Canada in June 2020, but she plans to come back after getting the PR card. Will I get additional 15 points if she goes back to home country after receiving her PR card?

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
Is there any chance of score dropping to 435? If not , what can one do? I already have 9877 in IELTS with Bachelors degree.
Zero chance. You need a Masters degree, French language and/or provincial nomination to get anywhere close to the new minimums.

umayash

Oct 25, 2019
If you are outside Canada, it is almost impossible to get a job offer from Canadian employer as they mostly prefer someone who is already in the country and have work permit but the is no harm in trying,dear..All the best:)
thanks...I know that, they prefer people staying in Canada.. One of my friend is already working in Canada, and he is helping out to line up the interview and then getting job offer ...

umayash

Oct 25, 2019
gm all....pl tell how frequent will be the coming draws, weekly or every 15 days... I am asking bcaus year end is near by and Christmas also...So they may wind up with inviting more candidates, I hope.

Tousif_27

Star Member
Aug 8, 2016
I have a crs score of 458 till end of March 2020. My sister in law is moving to Canada in June 2020, but she plans to come back after getting the PR card. Will I get additional 15 points if she goes back to home country after receiving her PR card?
No you will not be able to claim points as she has to be currently living in Canada to meet the criteria.

@Manishprasher : please don't spread false information when you aren't 100% sure about it as it can mess up a person's application.

Reactions: hgunawa

gobsaini

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Chandigarh, India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-09-2019
AOR Received.
20-03-2020
No you will not be able to claim points as she has to be currently living in Canada to meet the criteria.

@Manishprasher : please don't spread false information when you aren't 100% sure about it as it can mess up a person's application.
Why not? He can, once his sister is having a PR card, he shall able to get additional points.

Reactions: Manishprasher

Tousif_27

Star Member
Aug 8, 2016
Why not? He can, once his sister is having a PR card, he shall able to get additional points.
Getting a PR card doesnt give an entitlement to claim points , the person has to be currently living in Canada and also submit proofs such as house agreement, utility bills etc . Request you to go check the conditions first.

Engineer001

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Giving up is for the weak hearted. I'll fight till the end.
417 may be a lost battle, but the war hasn't ended yet.
I have even seen a 413 crs score draw.. So if that could happen in the past maybe it has a chance in future too... Who knows... Don't give up hope but at same time look at the options that could boost your score.. Don't be complacent with 413 try to increase it somehow please

Last edited:

umayash

Oct 25, 2019
I have even seen a 413 crs score draw.. So if that could happen in the past maybe it has a chance in future too... Who knows... Don't give hope but at same time look at the options that could boost your score.. Don't be complacent with 413 try to increase it somehow please
Don't be upset, and don't loose hope and confidence, and NEVER GIVE UP IN LIFE, u will definitely get it, I m sure.
Look out for solutions, u will get pcca