+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 130th Draw

umayash

Oct 25, 2019
Don't be upset, and don't loose hope and confidence, and NEVER GIVE UP IN LIFE, u will definitely get it, I m sure.
Look out for solutions, u will get pcca
if u got any of yr friends in Canada, can take their help in lining up interview and getting job offer, wch will instantly increase yr crs score, no doubt. Sorry this is my suggestion.

KGDT

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Hi All, I am new here, and I got my ITA from the recent draw. It would be my great pleasure if you all accept me to this forum. Thank you.

shinoshino

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
speaking positive isn't doing him any good. he doesn't have a chance at 417, if he really wants to come here he needs to show some efforts
Btw, having low crs score doesn’t mean he is not working hard. His English is brilliant. I saw too many people got ita just because they are lucky.

Last edited:

from_india_to_canada

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Btw, having low crs score doesn’t mean he is not working hard. His English is brilliant. I saw too many people got ita just because they are lucky.
People are lucky, but let's be realistic here, last year there were people who got invited at 439. Were they lucky? Sure, but that was a lot higher than 417. His English is fine, sure, but his degree sucks. He needs to either get a better degree, or learn French. Either way, he needs to do better. I don't give people false hope by telling them "oh, you know, at 417 you might have a chance". I tell them to man up, learn French etc, if they really wanna move here.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
People are lucky, but let's be realistic here, last year there were people who got invited at 439. Were they lucky? Sure, but that was a lot higher than 417. His English is fine, sure, but his degree sucks. He needs to either get a better degree, or learn French. Either way, he needs to do better. I don't give people false hope by telling them "oh, you know, at 417 you might have a chance". I tell them to man up, learn French etc, if they really wanna move here.
Thanks for your concern about my case. My master's is under process for ECA at the moment and guess what; French is underway too. 417 is where I could enter the pool ASAP. My hope is high + I know I am competent enough to score a job if I can give Canada a visit, most probably in Feb 2020. I entered at 417 to have a chance to get a PNP by the time. Options are available. I'll fight till I am sure I won't win, and then fight some more.

Rkd@321

Star Member
Oct 9, 2019
Hey !! please mind your language. Do you think that you are better than anyone else in this thread just because you are in Canada? If you feel so then it is utterly stupid. No matter whatever or wherever you are show a mans personality if you are one and keep it to you those cheapjack comments about others. First of all he did not specifically ask for your opinion on anything. If you need to show your concern then be polite and give respect for others feelings, otherwise leave the thread. This thread is titled Ray of Hope and not Thread of mindless..

Reactions: Adunnii

Nandita16

Oct 17, 2019
If you can't spread positivity please don't spread negatively as well by your words or ure statements..there is a way of telling a person where does he stands...his score is low so what but he is trying his best to get there that doesn't mean u have the rights to use words like his degree sucks n all...request to please maintain some respect on this thread...

M sure he know what best he is doing regarding his application...

from_india_to_canada

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Thanks for your concern about my case. My master's is under process for ECA at the moment and guess what; French is underway too. 417 is where I could enter the pool ASAP. My hope is high + I know I am competent enough to score a job if I can give Canada a visit, most probably in Feb 2020. I entered at 417 to have a chance to get a PNP by the time. Options are available. I'll fight till I am sure I won't win, and then fight some more.
good luck!!!

Reactions: Engineer001

from_india_to_canada

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
If you can't spread positivity please don't spread negatively as well by your words or ure statements..there is a way of telling a person where does he stands...his score is low so what but he is trying his best to get there that doesn't mean u have the rights to use words like his degree sucks n all...request to please maintain some respect on this thread...

M sure he know what best he is doing regarding his application...
im not spreading negativity, i genuinely hope him all the best. but i dont like how some people give people false hope by telling them 417 is 'fine'. No it is not, he needs to do better. We will all achieve what we want!

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
im not spreading negativity, i genuinely hope him all the best. but i dont like how some people give people false hope by telling them 417 is 'fine'. No it is not, he needs to do better. We will all achieve what we want!
Please, I know my shortcomings and am working on them proactively.
I don't mind having straightforward answers to my queries. They may seem hard but they truly hit home and make me do the needful ASAP, which I may otherwise slack/procrastinate.

People need to learn accepting NO as an answer.