+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 130th Draw

umayash

Oct 25, 2019
where n how do we see that draw is open or being opened , I mean any online site ..where we can watch and see online the score

Rkd@321

Star Member
Oct 9, 2019
I think it is not logical in thinking about a draw to happen today. Why should we assume a draw to happen today when there was already a draw on October 30th? A maintenance is being carried out doesnt mean a draw is to happen. In fact I have seen in another thread that a maintenance means it is sure that there will be no draw in that week.

Please dont misunderstand. I too am praying for some b2b draws to happen. But I feel it is totally wrong to implant false hope in someones mind and that too without any logical base in the claim.

Last edited:

NataliaBazz

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
I do not know their logic but this is what moving2canada published after last draw

Source: https://www.google.ca/amp/s/moving2canada.com/express-entry-draw/amp/

Will Express Entry candidates with CRS scores below 450-470 be invited in the future?
There is every possibility that future Express Entry draws will result in candidates with scores below 450 points being invited to apply. As recently as January of this year, candidates with scores in the 430s were being invited, and IRCC has set an ambitious target to admit more economic immigrants through Express Entry programs in 2019 and over the next two years.

On October 31, 2018, the government of Canada revealed its updated Canada Immigration Levels Plan for 2019-2021. It outlined Canada’s commitment to increase the numbers accepted through the Federal Skilled Worker Class, Canadian Experience Class, and Federal Skilled Trades Class to around 256,000 over the next three years, with another 200,000 or so new permanent residents to settle through the Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) before the end of 2021.
This is just an article. Journalism. They have to write about something.

SCHOUDHURY86

Nov 6, 2019
Hello Friends,

I have a question regarding NOC.

I have a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engg. and over 10 years of work ex in different industries. 3 years as and engg. in Power Plant Sector, 2 yeras in Mining Scetor (both in diff. cos.), 3 years in Copper refining and manufacturing, 1 year in corporate offers and 1.5 years in mining sector ( these are departmental transfers in the same co.)

My question should my NOC be 0211 or 0911.

Thanks and regards.

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
Hi All, Just wanted to ask i have claimed 15 points in my EE profile for blood relation living in Canada. What is the proof that i need to submit after i recieve ITA?? Can someone please help?
Frc from Nadra
6 months bank statement of your relative
Recent utility bill of your relative
Passport bio page scan (If Canadian citizen otherwise scan of PR card would just do)

chemistesa

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
They skipped a draw, causing us to delay or Lose The PR chance at 460s while people with 439 got ITA in the beginning of the year. What are these guys trying to do? What the hell do they wAnt?

Tousif_27

Star Member
Aug 8, 2016
They skipped a draw, causing us to delay or Lose The PR chance at 460s while people with 439 got ITA in the beginning of the year. What are these guys trying to do? What the hell do they wAnt?
I understand the frustration we all are going through, honestly they are acting really really weird post elections... I nowhere see how this is going to be an immigration friendly government ...we are the most sufferers (455-465) coz anybody above are picked up by Express Entry and below them are picked up by PNPs.... Feeling pathetic looking at how this is going :(

Reactions: EnthuChap

WunderCat

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Toronto
NOC Code......
No, thats for sponsership rule and not for gaining sibling points. A candidate is eligible to earn 15 points from the sibling as soon as he/she gets PR in canada, provided they qualify for the below points :-
  • 18 years old or older
  • related by blood, marriage, common-law partnership or adoption
  • have a parent in common
  • Have to have a valid residential address with active PR.
Does this work only for immigrants or can I claim 15 points for being in a common law with a local citizen. I think that I went through CRS calculator and a couple of times and my points didn't change. I cannot claim common law yet because I moved in with my SO last May.