+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 130th Draw

robin6869

Jul 31, 2017
I do not know their logic but this is what moving2canada published after last draw

Source: https://www.google.ca/amp/s/moving2canada.com/express-entry-draw/amp/

Will Express Entry candidates with CRS scores below 450-470 be invited in the future?
There is every possibility that future Express Entry draws will result in candidates with scores below 450 points being invited to apply. As recently as January of this year, candidates with scores in the 430s were being invited, and IRCC has set an ambitious target to admit more economic immigrants through Express Entry programs in 2019 and over the next two years.

On October 31, 2018, the government of Canada revealed its updated Canada Immigration Levels Plan for 2019-2021. It outlined Canada’s commitment to increase the numbers accepted through the Federal Skilled Worker Class, Canadian Experience Class, and Federal Skilled Trades Class to around 256,000 over the next three years, with another 200,000 or so new permanent residents to settle through the Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) before the end of 2021.

Reactions: shinoshino and VKA

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
if a draw happens today it will be a major relief for everyone who is in pool, not only for people with 465+ CRS but also for people who are sitting at 450-460. Just wait and don't lose hope, we all will be there eventually and for some motivation, I was at 387 and now I am at 470. So don't lose hope there is always a way out for everyone.

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019
yes you have to and also add the OPT EAD and if u can just explain everything and attached a LOE hope it helps all the best
no. None of this is true.

@jazz_77 To stay legally in the US, you need an EAD and your i20. F1 visa is just for entering the United states. It has nothing to do with your Canadian PR application.

Luckbrother

Oct 26, 2019
Hello everyone!!!!

I am Dr.Kunal from India. I am new candidate in this canada visa forum!!!!

My Score was 447 in the month of April but unfortunately, due to sudden hike in crs cut off I was not able to receive an ITA.

Luckily, last month i.e. in the the October my sister moved to canada and got her PR card few days back!!! Therefore, I claimed 15 points to my crs score!!!

Now my recent crs score is 462!!!!

Is it a good score???

Looking at the current scenario, is it possible that cutt off will come down to 462 in this few months???

Just need reviews for you all!!!!

Thank you in advance!!!!!
I think to claim sibling points, one of the requirements is that the sibling must have lived for 2 years in Canada

VKA

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Dubai
Category........
I think to claim sibling points, one of the requirements is that the sibling must have lived for 2 years in Canada
No, thats for sponsership rule and not for gaining sibling points. A candidate is eligible to earn 15 points from the sibling as soon as he/she gets PR in canada, provided they qualify for the below points :-
  • 18 years old or older
  • related by blood, marriage, common-law partnership or adoption
  • have a parent in common
  • Have to have a valid residential address with active PR.

umayash

Oct 25, 2019
As you said, coming next draw will be on tues or wed --- can it be today -- or next Wednesday ... and as you said may probably cut off at 460 ... will it be

VKA

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Dubai
Category........
On 30th itself we had a draw then why today we can expect a draw?
Because someone in the thread spread a rumour last week about the IRCC website running under maintenance, which according to him meant a draw in the making. Apparently, thats why people are still following up on that. I also pray that draw happens today, not believing on the maintenance rumour though. Let’s see.

umayash

Oct 25, 2019
mine csr is 465, IELTS 8.5, pg & mba, with 3 yrs exp. in digital marketing, with OCP and oracle certification, waiting to meet the csr cut off and ITA

umayash

Oct 25, 2019
if a draw happens today it will be a major relief for everyone who is in pool, not only for people with 465+ CRS but also for people who are sitting at 450-460. Just wait and don't lose hope, we all will be there eventually and for some motivation, I was at 387 and now I am at 470. So don't lose hope there is always a way out for everyone.
thanks for your motivation, and best of luck to you also.

Reactions: nri7777