+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 130th Draw

Priyanka2010

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
I know everyone is very high on today's draw but if someone is kind of enough to clear a doubt I had about NOC. I qualify under two NOC codes for 5.5 years of experience. My job profile needed me to work as per the duties under these two NOCs in equal proportion. I have been in the pool since July with one NOC code only though my experience letter mentions the other in three of my experience letters. How do I update my profile to include both NOC codes under the 5.5 years in three different employments? Please advise. Many thanks in advance.

WunderCat

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Toronto
NOC Code......
hmmm is it possible to practice French in months from zero to a level which helps with my crs score?
With some intense training, you could learn basic stuff(reading, writing and listening). It is similar to English (vocabulary). I believe there is no minimum requirement for it unless it is your main language test.

WunderCat

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Toronto
NOC Code......
I submitted my profile on 3rd Oct. And according to "tie breaking" rule, does it mean I do not qualify in this draw? I am not very clear about the tie breaking rule.
Found it online
" If your application was in the Express Entry Pool before, or on this tie-breaking rule date, then you would also receive an Invitation to Apply. If your application was not in the Express Entry Pool before the tie-breaking rule date, then you would not receive an Invitation to Apply."

And it is only for people with 475 score.

Reactions: Aniruddha Pondhe

EricD

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
My prediction for next draw : 470-472 (I’m in between!)
This prediction considers the PNP effect and assumes that:
1) two months processing time for PNP
2) even distribution of scores between 451-481
Details:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuKzhrQd5mmOrSZjSkAOQvs2vtWc?e=jbGqsm
A/B/C stands for different scenarios, with the speed of inflow adjusted to reflect increased awareness of EE globally, and other factors it may involve.

Last edited:
Reactions: HariPriya12
Oct 30, 2019
Found it online
" If your application was in the Express Entry Pool before, or on this tie-breaking rule date, then you would also receive an Invitation to Apply. If your application was not in the Express Entry Pool before the tie-breaking rule date, then you would not receive an Invitation to Apply."

And it is only for people with 475 score.
Thank you! Appreciate it.
Keeping my fingers crossed for the cut-off to drop in the next draw!

Daksh1

Sep 21, 2019
Today's draw was expected (due to 28 days gap) with such a high CRS score. The upcoming CRS will be recorded at lower score and before December, it will touch 455-457 for sure. Be positive and meanwhile, please try to enhance your score if there is any scope of improvement. The high chances of B2B draw in the month of Dec will turn the table for you all. Good luck!
Tqsm senior members... atleast there is still hope for 455..

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Congratulation who made it. Thank god we didnt see a 20 point jump that we saw in MAY 2019 after a 4 week gap.

An alarming situation which all of us should note and sit back and think about it, did you guys notice the pool size?? 131,399 . Gosh the pool has grown from 100,000 to 131,399 within a span of 6 to 7 months.
This means people from across the globe have joined in between scores of 300 to 475 and are now in the waiting list. We can easily say one fact now, awareness about the Canadian dream is growing at an unbelievable speed.

Like many of you, I am praying that we have 5 more draws left in 2019,however one side of my heart says IRCC will not do anything special in 2019, we need to brace ourselves and keep our hearts prepared for 4 more draws only looking at the way IRCC is behaving this year. The only silver lining is may be the last 4 draws might be of 4000 ITA's each versus 3900 till now.

The Bigger Picture is sadly Canada is now following the Australia and NZ route, Even though we will see immigration numbers shooting up-to 350,000 by 2021, the CRS scores will remain a difficult challenge to crack for most of aspirants going forward.
how are they going the AUS route? there have been no major rule changes. Just that more people have joined the line for the gravy train, so scores have shot up organically.

Oct 30, 2019
Just one question to the veterans out here - what are the chances the next draw cut-off will be lower? Is there a possibility it might be higher than 475?

VKA

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Dubai
Category........
how are they going the AUS route? there have been no major rule changes. Just that more people have joined the line for the gravy train, so scores have shot up organically.
She thinks that in near future Canada would continue only with PNP’s and FST’s and abolish FSW programme, which is highly unlikely. Hence, I also disagree with her.

Hope457

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
I got nomination and 600 points are added but I didn’t get certificate of nomination yet how many days it will take to get that?
Can someone please guide

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Just one question to the veterans out here - what are the chances the next draw cut-off will be lower? Is there a possibility it might be higher than 475?
Not really. A bi weekly draw will see a drop of about 5 to 8 points. 8 points because PNPs are almost done and high scoring profiles will diminish in number. So the saturation point will come lower and hence we can see drop in cutoffs as the draws progress.