+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 130th Draw

bambisp

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
I was positive until i started seeing people with higher scores worried. any hope of 461 in upcoming draws? :( perhaps before the year ends?

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
T

His means pnps are also increasing other than just people with higher scores. With introduction of new immigration policies (mnp's), it will be extremly difficult to get an ita based on 450+ or 460+ only. Demotivating trends around.
Someone please share the pool analysis. Will be thankful. @Dheana90
Introduction of new policies like mnp's? sorry didnt get that? you mean mpnp renewal? that has no change when compared to last year.
Is there some new policy thats expected to roll out? if yes pls can u send a link to read ?

laypang

Oct 17, 2019
Dude, chill. The score should go down sometime soon. Unless 50k PNP applicants will appear out of nowhere.
You have almost a year. So continue doing what you are doing. If you want, you can try to increase the score by Work Experience or another English test if you did not max out.
Well I can try to get CLB10 by improving my writing from 7 to 7.5, but it’s already been very hard for me to get a 7 from 6.5...
I’m not sure if it’s worth it for a 3 points increase in crs score.....

WunderCat

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Toronto
NOC Code......
Well I can try to get CLB10 by improving my writing from 7 to 7.5, but it’s already been very hard for me to get a 7 from 6.5...
How about French? In a year you can learn some of it. At least some boost.

akakiyani

Star Member
May 9, 2018
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Hi, I have been asked to answer these 3 questions. Any help would be appreciated:
1) Why did leave my previous job (in oct 2017)
2) Why have I not been employed afterwards and what have I been doing ever since
3) Provide provenance of funds and an explanation for how, given that I have been unemployed for so long, I have managed to save the funds I have?

Can someone guide me how to proceed? I have been unemployed ever since and I have had the required funds in my account for over 18 months now. I am living with my father so he pays for everything for now.

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
IMO Every point is worth it if you are dead serious about moving to Canada

hmmm is it possible to practice French in months from zero to a level which helps with my crs score?
It is. Pretty sure I've read thread in the forum before where someone has done it in a year

breakthrough2019

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
There are lots of people still in the pool. Imagine from 600 above we have 1225 candidates and from 451-600 we got 12999 profiles.
Now that’s a hell lot of people in there. I pray for a back to back draw. I’m at 470 and I’m as nervous as hell!
Let’s just stay positive hoping for a drop in scores.

Reactions: Dheana90