+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 129th Draw

shergill12

Star Member
May 26, 2018
Melbourne
Does anyone here got different ECA from WES and IQAS? My friend who passed from same uni as me recently got his ECA as Masters from IQAS, whereas WES gave me two or more option. Should I go for IQAS as well?

In case I get Masters ECA will it cause any issue in future?

EEBANKER

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Dears,
1- I did MBA from UK on distance learning so which country I should mention in country of Study ? my home country or UK?

2- One more thing , i did ECA for Bachelor and MBA and got Canadian Equivalency of Canadian Masters, should I mention Bachleors in Education History ?

kindly assist
any help ?

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
any help ?
you will mention the country to be at which you were physically present while pursuing your studies, that will be your home country/city.

Also besides your education institution in your profile, mention the institution as- Institution A (by correspondence)

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Does anyone here got different ECA from WES and IQAS? My friend who passed from same uni as me recently got his ECA as Masters from IQAS, whereas WES gave me two or more option. Should I go for IQAS as well?

Different institutions giving ECA for different programs wont be a problem. You can go with IQAS.

EEBANKER

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
you will mention the country to be at which you were physically present while pursuing your studies, that will be your home country/city.

Also besides your education institution in your profile, mention the institution as- Institution A (by correspondence)
Thank you so much , as for the second question, in the education history shall I mention only the masters or the bachelors too .. noting i got ECA for both but the summary states masters ?

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Thank you so much , as for the second question, in the education history shall I mention only the masters or the bachelors too .. noting i got ECA for both but the summary states masters ?
you have to put masters and putting masters will give you the max points. Putting Bachelors in a separate entry is optional.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW

WES typically 'downgrades' degrees. IQAS should not be an issue.

WarHammer

May 17, 2018
WES typically 'downgrades' degrees. IQAS should not be an issue.
Just a minor correction. WES doesn’t downgrade. WES is an accurate representation of people’s degree whereas IQAS hands out Masters to all for pure profit to increase customer base.

Anyway as long as CIC accepts IQAS people should apply there for more points.

After all in eyes of IQAS a post graduate degree from Harvard or Stanford or MIT or IIT or IIM is the same as a long distance diploma obtained from a local seemed university where degrees can just as easily be obtained by bribing the peon or the dean.

Reactions: Ilyushin76

chesin

Sep 4, 2019
I just got my Masters evaluated without providing WES with my Bachelors.
Did you do your Bachelors evaluation earlier with WES as well? I assume you used the same WES user account to do your Masters so they used your previous Bachelors evaluation results for Masters evaluation - Correct?

Rkd@321

Star Member
Oct 9, 2019
Just a minor correction. WES doesn’t downgrade. WES is an accurate representation of people’s degree whereas IQAS hands out Masters to all for pure profit to increase customer base.

Anyway as long as CIC accepts IQAS people should apply there for more points.

After all in eyes of IQAS a post graduate degree from Harvard or Stanford or MIT or IIT or IIM is the same as a long distance diploma obtained from a local seemed university where degrees can just as easily be obtained by bribing the peon or the dean.
I am a post graduate who did both graduation and post graduation from reputed institutes in India. But let me tell that it is not a good practice to degrade all other institutes and comparing other institutes with an IIT or IIM. Each institute has its own reputation and pride. By the way I was just sharing a fact and not justifying IQAS or WES.