+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 129th Draw

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
Thank you for the response!
"Anything in your education section will need to be supported by ECA else you will face rejection as incomplete documentation". Do you mean that as long as my ECA supports my PhD, I should input only PhD in education section, and then input other degree in personal history, then it will be okay?

I haven't create EE profile yet so I'm not yet sure how it will look like. Hope my question won't be too silly...
Your understanding is absolutely correct!

Reactions: Skitles

dreamcanada0224

Star Member
May 10, 2019
Not sure but is it possible to tell what’s your NOC code? I am hoping that Ontario picks up my profile in the next PNP. I am not sure if they conduct a HCP draw before December but I am hoping to get picked by Ontario. Any insight on this will be helpful.
0213 was my NOC

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
Where in the personal history section one can enter non ECA education details? I could not find such place to enter such details. Could you point it out please?
It's been a while but I believe it does not matter where you enter it in your express entry profile. It matters in your PR application that you would be able to see only post ITA. That would have the personal history section. You need to enter any non employment or non education activities there.

Reactions: Skitles

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
In writing Resume in Canadian format please advise when one is performing tasks under 2 different NOCs.
For financial reasons which resulted to the company downsizing, an employee now has to undertake some additional tasks which are totally different from his NOC, So it's like having just a single position name but performing 2 different NOCs for the same company at the same time.
Remember these NOCs are not related.

Example
Main NOC 4161-- Occupational Hygienist (2010 - Present)
Additional NOC 632 - Accommodation service managers 2015-Present)

Now in CV how will it be presented.Will just one NOC and duties be mentioned or the two can be mentioned together.Remember in some case the additional NOC be may part od the in-demand jobs in a province in Canada.
Thanks to advise.

Rohitbnaik

Jul 15, 2019
Hi experts i am currently on 452 and NOC 1112.
Which is a better NOC to get pnp invite 1112 or 1114 as my profile fits into both codes so just need to use whichever can help me get invite!
Any help is highly appreciated.

EEBANKER

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Dears,
1- I did MBA from UK on distance learning so which country I should mention in country of Study ? my home country or UK?

2- One more thing , i did ECA for Bachelor and MBA and got Canadian Equivalency of Canadian Masters, should I mention Bachleors in Education History ?

kindly assist

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Are you guys ready for a draw tomorrow? the cutoff will be around 472 but dont get down, we most probably might see a B2B draw next week :)

Last edited: