+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 129th Draw

Hsiddiqui

Oct 24, 2019
I got PNP From Ontario. Received noi on July 13th and submitted my file with all documents on Aug 13th. Received nomination on Oct 2nd.
Not sure but is it possible to tell what’s your NOC code? I am hoping that Ontario picks up my profile in the next PNP. I am not sure if they conduct a HCP draw before December but I am hoping to get picked by Ontario. Any insight on this will be helpful.

parry26

Sep 18, 2019
Can any other senior member help with this? I have only ECA on Masters, do we enter both Masters and Bachelors in EE or just Masters, if that is the case, is there any other way of entering bachelors? Please suggest
From another forum:

"Yes, I’m a PR living in Canada now and I had no problems with only having my master’s degree assessed and listing my bachelor’s in my personal history post-ITA."

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Not sure if I can ask it in this post, but it will be great if someone can provide advice on this:
I've recently applied to WES to evaluate my post graduate degree (PhD). As to save time I did not submit my other degree (I wanted to speed up the process so I just include my highest degree). When I fill my EE profile, should I write all of my degrees in the EE form, or just the highest one? (I have not received my ECA yet.)
You only need ECA for the PhD.

However they will ask you about employment history and your education history too (if i recall correctly).

You can mention the other degrees in the education history (is that part of personal history? I can't remember).

But you only need ECA for the highest degree, not every single degree. In fact you only take ECA for the degree for which you are claiming points (which is usually the highest degree for most people).

dgnbach

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Hey guys my FBI police certificate is in black/white but the requirement is that PCC has to be in color? what do i have to do?

dgnbach

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
It's fine, just upload the PDF they sent you. BTW, I got my Criminality thing passed with it.
Thanks. I'm just a bit worried because I have PCC from 2 countries and while the FBI is black & white, the other one is in color. Not sure if it gonna raise a flag with IRCC or not. Also, we don't need Canada PCC for EE right? (I've stayed in Canada since 2017)

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
Thanks. I'm just a bit worried because I have PCC from 2 countries and while the FBI is black & white, the other one is in color. Not sure if it gonna raise a flag with IRCC or not. Also, we don't need Canada PCC for EE right? (I've stayed in Canada since 2017)
Again, same case as mine, except for the last part. :)
My Indian PCC was in color and the FBI one was B/W.
I can't say about the Canada PCC though.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Canadian PCC is not required.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Not sure if I can ask it in this post, but it will be great if someone can provide advice on this:
I've recently applied to WES to evaluate my post graduate degree (PhD). As to save time I did not submit my other degree (I wanted to speed up the process so I just include my highest degree). When I fill my EE profile, should I write all of my degrees in the EE form, or just the highest one? (I have not received my ECA yet.)
EE profile will only accept evaluated education as non evaluated ones do not carry any points. So you just need to put in your PhD, rest all can go to personal history section after you get your ITA.

Reactions: Skitles

Re_Orangutan

Jun 10, 2019
Guys.. I have a quick doubt. Can secondary applicant also apply through job banks or is it only for primary applicants? If secondary applicants can also apply, and if he gets a job can that be shown to increase CRS points? Thanks in advance.

Skitles

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
I had my ECA done only for masters not for my bachelor's. It is important that you enter your Non ECA degrees in your person history section. Anything in your education section will need to be supported by ECA else you will face rejection as incomplete documentation. This is what I followed after much research and had no issues with my PR approval
Thank you for the response!
"Anything in your education section will need to be supported by ECA else you will face rejection as incomplete documentation". Do you mean that as long as my ECA supports my PhD, I should input only PhD in education section, and then input other degree in personal history, then it will be okay?

I haven't create EE profile yet so I'm not yet sure how it will look like. Hope my question won't be too silly...

Skitles

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
EE profile will only accept evaluated education as non evaluated ones do not carry any points. So you just need to put in your PhD, rest all can go to personal history section after you get your ITA.
I see, thank you!
Hope I could find the right place under personal history to input it when I create the profile (as some members just mentioned that there's no particular space allocated in personal history for non-accredited degree?)