+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 129th Draw

Skitles

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Not sure if I can ask it in this post, but it will be great if someone can provide advice on this:
I've recently applied to WES to evaluate my post graduate degree (PhD). As to save time I did not submit my other degree (I wanted to speed up the process so I just include my highest degree). When I fill my EE profile, should I write all of my degrees in the EE form, or just the highest one? (I have not received my ECA yet.)

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Not sure if I can ask it in this post, but it will be great if someone can provide advice on this:
I've recently applied to WES to evaluate my post graduate degree (PhD). As to save time I did not submit my other degree (I wanted to speed up the process so I just include my highest degree). When I fill my EE profile, should I write all of my degrees in the EE form, or just the highest one? (I have not received my ECA yet.)
Usually WES ask for Bachelors when evaluation Masters. Not sure about Phd.

WarHammer

May 17, 2018
All degrees after high school (grade 12).

badri.sri139

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Thanks for your reply, so that means I have to input all of my degrees when I make my EE profile, yet my ECA only shows my highest one. Will that be a problem?
I think they will only consider the degree with an ECA evaluation, the rest will not be taken into consideration for points. Can I ask you, how many points are you currently on?

Skitles

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
I think they will only consider the degree with an ECA evaluation, the rest will not be taken into consideration for points. Can I ask you, how many points are you currently on?
I will take my IELTS next week so my score is still unknown. If I reach my target score, I will only get 454 since I lost quite some scores for my age.

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
Thanks for your reply, so that means I have to input all of my degrees when I make my EE profile, yet my ECA only shows my highest one. Will that be a problem?
I had my ECA done only for masters not for my bachelor's. It is important that you enter your Non ECA degrees in your person history section. Anything in your education section will need to be supported by ECA else you will face rejection as incomplete documentation. This is what I followed after much research and had no issues with my PR approval

Reactions: Skitles

EEBANKER

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Dears,
I did MBA from UK on distance learning so which country I should mention in country of Study ? my home country or UK?
One more thing , i did ECA for Bachelor and MBA and got Canadian Equivalency of Canadian Masters, should I mention Bachleors in Education History ?
Thanks

parry26

Sep 18, 2019
I had my ECA done only for masters not for my bachelor's. It is important that you enter your Non ECA degrees in your person history section. Anything in your education section will need to be supported by ECA else you will face rejection as incomplete documentation. This is what I followed after much research and had no issues with my PR approval
which section in personal history?

badri.sri139

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Where in the personal history section one can enter non ECA education details? I could not find such place to enter such details. Could you point it out please?

parry26

Sep 18, 2019
Where in the personal history section one can enter non ECA education details? I could not find such place to enter such details. Could you point it out please?
Can any other senior member help with this? I have only ECA on Masters, do we enter both Masters and Bachelors in EE or just Masters, if that is the case, is there any other way of entering bachelors? Please suggest