+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 129th Draw

robin6869

Jul 31, 2017
Can't really predict that far ahead,dear...But, as I said before, I don't think those 2000 people eho received ITA from SINP few days back will be getting their nomination applications approved all at the same time. Even 1000 PNP receivers won't affect CRS cut off that much in any upcoming draws. More and more of those who actually enter the pool with 465+ scores are actually the ones who keep the CRS cut off score stays high. As you can see from the latest 2nd October FSW draw, despite the ITA numbers have increased to 3,900, from 3,600, the cut off score still went up by 2 point to 464 from previous draw even though the number of people who have score of 1000+ were about 800. Those extra 300 ITA should be enough to bring the score down but because of high influx of people submitted their EE profile with 465+ score daily, the cut off stays high even higher than previous draw CRS cut off.

On the other hand, even with 2000 people having nomination points are in the pool but there is not much 465+ score, the reiming 1,900 ITA will be enough to bring the score down.
you sounds optimistic, But still I think if they dont distribute PNPs and NOIs like flies, score will fluctuate like last year. Last year one draw was 445 then its 438 then 449 then 442. If they want fair competition than they have to stop draws with prejudice

Jasmine1998

Star Member
Jun 2, 2019
Same story for many international students who enrolled in 2 year diploma in Ontario and came here after grade 12. Our story is very similar. You can try to improve your ielts and get CLB 10 in listening and maybe 7.5/8 bands in writing. It will give you 473 in may 2020 which should be safe considering another 4 week gap at the end of May. I know easier said than done but you still have 6-7 months to prepare. Good luck!
Thank you. I will start preparing for IELTS again. Seems like my only option.

Reactions: Angel1113

shergill12

Star Member
May 26, 2018
Melbourne
When I just thought the whole election dependent score prediction scenario is over, a new one is already here! IRCC is trying to increase score to get good immigrants only. Do you seriously think they care about CRS score? A human is human for them! Someone having 20 score better than you doesn't make that person better human or immigrant!

Please be logical at least!

p.s. Assumption and logic are two different things!

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
you sounds optimistic, But still I think if they dont distribute PNPs and NOIs like flies, score will fluctuate like last year. Last year one draw was 445 then its 438 then 449 then 442. If they want fair competition than they have to stop draws with prejudice
I can't really say that they are unfair,dear...As we know that those people who got provincial nominations don't just get it for free. They pay extra money to get those nominations especially OINP. Ontario provincial program has the most expensive nomination application fees. Most of those people already been in the pool longer and have lower score (430+) already losing hope and nearly give up but thanks to NOI from provinces, they are safed. Even though they have to sacrifice more money and went through fair processing time and verification for it. So, I'd say that those people deserve the nominations for what they work and pay for.

Furthermore, even in May, there were not much nomination approval but the CRS cut off score was still high because of 4 weeks gap where more and more people with 450+ enter the pool. That's why the CRS cut off was flying high then,dear @robin6869

Last edited:

VKA

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Dubai
Category........
When I just thought the whole election dependent score prediction scenario is over, a new one is already here! IRCC is trying to increase score to get good immigrants only. Do you seriously think they care about CRS score? A human is human for them! Someone having 20 score better than you doesn't make that person better human or immigrant!

Please be logical at least!

p.s. Assumption and logic are two different things!
I told you all well before elections that Liberals would perhaps change their immigration strategy in 2020-21. They have already achieved what they wanted after getting elected second successive time though not with major supremacy. With immigration in question, PNP’s and FST’s will be the major target for the govt since they don’t want any more people to land in ON/BC. If they want to fill SK/PEI/NS provinces, they would have to stringent the FSW stream and call people with profound profiles who would be eligible enough to get jobs easily. Thats the reason you are witnessing CRS scores surging gradually from 430’s to 440’s to 450’s and now 460’s eventually. This says a million things by itself.

Thmsrhn

Oct 23, 2019
I think you meant to say "2000 ITA from SINP",dear?

ITA is not a nomination. ITA is only a notification of interest from Saskatchewan to selected individuals who have submitted EOI to Saskatchewan province for provincial sponsorship. Nomination will be awarded only after those selected candidates apply for nomination to Saskatchewan province. The processing will take time atleast 60days and I don't all think that all the 2000 candidates who got ITA from SINP will be submitting their applications at the same time and will be approved at the same time either. It's case-by-case basis. Some applications might take longer processing time than others and vice versa. So, those ITA issued by SINP has no impact on the calculation of CRS cut off score for the expected 30th October draw, dear...because the actual nominations for those who received ITA from SINP on 21st and 24th October will be most likely be approved by the end of December atleast.
Hmmm... I hope you are right. Things are so confusing. For example, there are a bunch of guys who said their scores got bumped up by 600 points after receiving a PNP from Ontario. But between October 16th until now i do not recall seeing Ontario nominating anyone for PNP. But during the same time there wer over 1500 SINPs issued and a few hundreds of PNPs from another region. However I don't see anyone who got a PNP from

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hmmm... I hope you are right. Things are so confusing. For example, there are a bunch of guys who said their scores got bumped up by 600 points after receiving a PNP from Ontario. But between October 16th until now i do not recall seeing Ontario nominating anyone for PNP. But during the same time there wer over 1500 SINPs issued and a few hundreds of PNPs from another region. However I don't see anyone who got a PNP from
When a province conducts a draw and sends NOI/LOI/ITA to selected candidates, those people do not get 600 points straight away,dear..They have to accept the invitation and apply for that nomination in individual province websites first. Most provinces usually give atleast 30days after they sent NOI/LOI/ITA for candidates to accept and apply for nominations. Then it will be processed in atleast 60 days before their nomination application got approved and those candidates have to enter it manually or some nominations like from Ontario and BC will be send to candidate's EE profile automatically but the candidates have to accept first before their profile get updated and their 600 nomination points will be added to their score.

Those people who got their nomination now probably got NOI from Ontario in July-August,dear @Thmsrhn

You can also check in each provinces website how they nominate and what is the processing time,dear..

Reactions: Rkd@321

Rkd@321

Star Member
Oct 9, 2019
I told you all well before elections that Liberals would perhaps change their immigration strategy in 2020-21. They have already achieved what they wanted after getting elected second successive time though not with major supremacy. With immigration in question, PNP’s and FST’s will be the major target for the govt since they don’t want any more people to land in ON/BC. If they want to fill SK/PEI/NS provinces, they would have to stringent the FSW stream and call people with profound profiles who would be eligible enough to get jobs easily. Thats the reason you are witnessing CRS scores surging gradually from 430’s to 440’s to 450’s and now 460’s eventually. This says a million things by itself.
Keeping the immigration targets of 2020 and 2021 in mind, I dont think the influence of PNP's alone can make such targets achievable.

ekta29

Apr 4, 2019
Hi, My score was 450 with a master's degree and 2 years of experience, but a couple of days ago, I updated my experience in a different field by 1 year and also changed my primary NOC code according to the recent experience. Now to my surprise, the score shot up to 475 from 450, I mean how is that possible? Is that a glitch or has something changed in the scoring process recently?

dgnbach

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Hi, My score was 450 with a master's degree and 2 years of experience, but a couple of days ago, I updated my experience in a different field by 1 year and also changed my primary NOC code according to the recent experience. Now to my surprise, the score shot up to 475 from 450, I mean how is that possible? Is that a glitch or has something changed in the scoring process recently?
every year of experience get you 25 points (up to 3 years). NOC code doesnt matter as long as it O, A or B.

Reactions: ekta29

dgnbach

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
That's a lot!
I apologize for confusion. For foreign work experience, you only get 25 points for 1 or 2 years of experience, 3 or more years will get you another 25 points (max = 50 points) :D

Last edited:

shergill12

Star Member
May 26, 2018
Melbourne
Is this all your assumption or coming from a source?