+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 129th Draw

VKA

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Dubai
Category........
Is this all your assumption or coming from a source?
I just happened to read quite a bit about canadian politics recently but nothing is coming from a source though. You can ignore my argument if it doesn’t make sense to you.
Good luck, hope we all succeed !!

Reactions: shergill12

robin6869

Jul 31, 2017
I just happened to read quite a bit about canadian politics recently but nothing is coming from a source though. You can ignore my argument if it doesn’t make sense to you.
Good luck, hope we all succeed !!
Well thank you for your input. I believe that draws till december and new policy once cabinet is formed will reveal picture of how it is going to actually work for 2020. let say if they do not conduct B2B draw and just continue with 3300 Ita from jan keeping score above 465-470 that would be clear signal to all of us to back off. That would be hard to believe but at that time no more false hope one can carry. After that just need to think about other countries or just pack bags to go back home.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dheana90 and VKA

Ilyushin76

Mar 24, 2019
Well thank you for your input. I believe that draws till december and new policy once cabinet is formed will reveal picture of how it is going to actually work for 2020. let say if they do not conduct B2B draw and just continue with 3300 Ita from jan keeping score above 465-470 thats the would be clear signal to all of us to back off. That would be hard to believe but at that time no more false hope one can carry. After that just need to think about other countries or just pack bags to go back home.
game over. No tokens left.

Reactions: robin6869

VKA

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Dubai
Category........
Well thank you for your input. I believe that draws till december and new policy once cabinet is formed will reveal picture of how it is going to actually work for 2020. let say if they do not conduct B2B draw and just continue with 3300 Ita from jan keeping score above 465-470 thats the would be clear signal to all of us to back off. That would be hard to believe but at that time no more false hope one can carry. After that just need to think about other countries or just pack bags to go back home.
I second you brother. Let’s hope good old times come back to low CRS and all of us may live our canadian dream. Let’s wait n watch. Good luck to you :)

Reactions: robin6869

Lazybug

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Agreed, though I do not think its going to stay as high as 470 throughout the next year...maybe around the 455-460s range. Ofcourse, its a different story if they bring changes to the system but that is something we can't assume yet. There are still two more months to go this year to see how this pans out.
Trying to stay positive with a 448 score with birthday in November but hopefully an increase in score in December for completing 3years work experience.

DivyaS

Sep 16, 2019
Agreed, though I do not think its going to stay as high as 470 throughout the next year...maybe around the 455-460s range. Ofcourse, its a different story if they bring changes to the system but that is something we can't assume yet. There are still two more months to go this year to see how this pans out.
Trying to stay positive with a 448 score with birthday in November but hopefully an increase in score in December for completing 3years work experience.
be hopeful with a score of 460 before January 7th. I would have got an ITA but WES just delayed it so much.

Sami123

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
I told you all well before elections that Liberals would perhaps change their immigration strategy in 2020-21. They have already achieved what they wanted after getting elected second successive time though not with major supremacy. With immigration in question, PNP’s and FST’s will be the major target for the govt since they don’t want any more people to land in ON/BC. If they want to fill SK/PEI/NS provinces, they would have to stringent the FSW stream and call people with profound profiles who would be eligible enough to get jobs easily. Thats the reason you are witnessing CRS scores surging gradually from 430’s to 440’s to 450’s and now 460’s eventually. This says a million things by itself.
I totally agree with you in fact I don’t think they will have major draws until they for the cabinet
One more thing I heard they will start something Like
quota for each country

Reactions: robin6869 and VKA

Lazybug

Star Member
May 1, 2019
be hopeful with a score of 460 before January 7th. I would have got an ITA but WES just delayed it so much.
I have been waiting since Feb this year, missed the 438 draw by just days because of my ECA. But thought 448 was a pretty good score still, but was proven wrong. My score should hopefully increase to 467/468 by Jan 19. Staying positive but then again, I have been proven wrong before. :)

Right now, I just have the attitude: its gonna happen when it happens. Makes life a bit easier, haha.

Reactions: Dheana90 and DivyaS

gabriel900

Oct 16, 2019
The truth is, no one knows, there is a good chance of score going back down to 450s, and a similar chance of it staying high or going higher! The best we can do is stay positive. 30th Oct draw will define how the year will end.

WarHammer

May 17, 2018
Hi, My score was 450 with a master's degree and 2 years of experience, but a couple of days ago, I updated my experience in a different field by 1 year and also changed my primary NOC code according to the recent experience. Now to my surprise, the score shot up to 475 from 450, I mean how is that possible? Is that a glitch or has something changed in the scoring process recently?
FYI -
Double check if changing your NOC code was valid. Incorrect NOC codes are a top justification for rejections.