+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 129th Draw

WunderCat

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Toronto
NOC Code......
The scores will increase in May most definitely. Dont forget the canadian university graduates walking out of masters programs and undergraduates finishing one year of work experience.
It was an example related to permit expiry date. Not a prediction.
But makes sense.

vishnusk1995

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
18-06-2020
That truly sucks. Have you tried any PNP?

Again, I'm in BC so I know BP PNP is specifically looking for IT workers which, once you get nominated, gives you 600 points.

My true concern is not PR because I'm sure I'll get it. My permit expires next month and I'm handling an expensive IT project for Toronto Hydro, and I don't want to leave this project because I already spend years on its research and development.

Reactions: journey21

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hi, everyone. I am new here. Is there any chance for 461 at the end of this year? Plz~
If you had asked this question around 3 months ago, i would have said yes, 460 and above should be safe.

Now, I am not so sure tbh. It seems the score just keeps rising and rising.

roadtofreedom16

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
My true concern is not PR because I'm sure I'll get it. My permit expires next month and I'm handling an expensive IT project for Toronto Hydro, and I don't want to leave this project because I already spend years on its research and development.
So can you extend you work permit? With the help of your company?

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Guys, its a matter of one back to back draw and things can change. Keep calm and patience, that's the key. Last year they remains in mid 440's and in the end the picked up 439 and 438 in Jan'19. So Remain hopeful.

And regarding elections, whosoever win in Canada, they can not survive without immigrants, they need people.

Last edited:

blueshark

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
Hi please add me at 458. I cleared my IELTS in the 6th attempt. I thought 458 would be a decent score to get an ITA. But the recent trend worries me. Guys is there any hope in the future to get an ITA at 458? Maybe not this year but next year?

VKA

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Dubai
Category........
Hi please add me at 458. I cleared my IELTS in the 6th attempt. I thought 458 would be a decent score to get an ITA. But the recent trend worries me. Guys is there any hope in the future to get an ITA at 458? Maybe not this year but next year?
I was also inquisitive initially, and used to ask this question repeatedly when I joined the community after qualifying IELTS and landing at 456. But pertaining the recent trend and surge in cut offs, I feel not much is left to talk about though. I’ll still wait till mid next year if something clicks :)

TD0911

Sep 5, 2019
I was also inquisitive initially, and used to ask this question repeatedly when I joined the community after qualifying IELTS, and landed at 456. But pertaining the recent trend and surge in cut offs, I feel not much is left to talk about though. I’ll still wait till mid next year if something clicks :)

Could exactly relate to what you commented. @454

Reactions: VKA