Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
You are working based on assumptions. There's no legal wrongdoing of choosing non-accompanying and then sponsoring the spouse later. There is no where in CIC website where it says you should NOT do this.

Your post is full of assumptions and it is really disappointing because as an immigration agent you should be clear to the facts. Why do you think half of Indian people would benefit from this? Do you have any stats saying most of the Indian spouses are lacking higher education and good level of English?
All botched up stories mate! IRCC has responded to people over and over on twitter that they can sponsor spouse and have to meet certain guidelines for sponsorship. Period

Reactions: nns14

roadtofreedom16

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
All botched up stories mate! IRCC has responded to people over and over on twitter that they can sponsor spouse and have to meet certain guidelines for sponsorship. Period
After i get my PR (hopefully) in the future, i will not sponsor my wife 'cause she does not want to immigrate to Canada. A couple of months' visit is fine but to stay long for her is too difficult.

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
After i get my PR (hopefully) in the future, i will not sponsor my wife 'cause she does not want to immigrate to Canada. A couple of months' visit is fine but to stay long for her is too difficult.
I will only say that give a genuine reason. One can't give a proof of one's thought process, plans and mindset. However, everything you say today will be reviewed later on when u sponsor your wife, if atall. So be meticulous and choose a reason carefully.

Reactions: Kayne

roadtofreedom16

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
I will only say that give a genuine reason. One can't give a proof of one's thought process, plans and mindset. However, everything you say today will be reviewed later on when u sponsor your wife, if atall. So be meticulous and choose a reason carefully.
Thank you. Ja, genuine reasons. She has her things to do back in the home city, etc. And she cannot tolerate staying too long in Canada per year. Her 10 year visit visa is enough. And as i said, i will NOT sponsor her in the future.

VKA

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Dubai
Category........
You are working based on assumptions. There's no legal wrongdoing of choosing non-accompanying and then sponsoring the spouse later. There is no where in CIC website where it says you should NOT do this.

Your post is full of assumptions and it is really disappointing because as an immigration agent you should be clear to the facts. Why do you think half of Indian people would benefit from this? Do you have any stats saying most of the Indian spouses are lacking higher education and good level of English?
Its not like that, CIC might not even ask why your Spouse is non accompanying. Many folks mark spouse as non accompanying - few do to increase CRS score, few do it for personalreasons, etc.

Dont worry, its not a reason to be worried about.

VKA

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Dubai
Category........

To give an example - I have a friend who is married and recently had a kid, who is now 9 months old. My friend applied alone and marked his spouse and kid as non accompanying. While submitting the application, he was asked for the reason why his family is not accompanying him to Canada. To this, he clearly stated that his kid is only 9 months old and he could find it quite difficult to get acclimatised to a new place at such a young age. Eventually, he got his PR visa last week and is happily planning to land during April or May.

Having said that, please note that even though your family is not accompanying you, they still need to undergo medicals and you still need to submit the PCC for all the adults. So I would personally advise you to include the family unless you have a strong enough reason like in my friend’s case. Again, the decision to include or not will not, in any way, impact your application.

Dimpysimple

Dec 7, 2016
Hi,

I am inland applicant and my husband is here too , we both came as student and than worked on work permit, but now i am applying by my own mentioning but specifying that he is not accompanying me in this process. As when we both apply under 1 profile, our score get low , Please advise if i am doing right???

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Thank you. Ja, genuine reasons. She has her things to do back in the home city, etc. And she cannot tolerate staying too long in Canada per year. Her 10 year visit visa is enough. And as i said, i will NOT sponsor her in the future.
not to judge, but your wife is smart. I meet at least one spouse each month here in Toronto that regrets coming here. People are under the impression that money and a good standard of living is enough to move here. It never is.

Reactions: roadtofreedom16

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Perfectly clear case mate and would receive an approval, as per me.

roadtofreedom16

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
not to judge, but your wife is smart. I meet at least one spouse each month here in Toronto that regrets coming here. People are under the impression that money and a good standard of living is enough to move here. It never is.
Thank you. For the past 3 years (2016, 17, 18), she visited me 3 times, each time was about 3 months period, and she just doesn't like the life here (maybe the city in Canada where i live is too small) - at least she has somethings to do in my home city (which is a metropolis similar to Hongkong, Tokyo ...), while in Canada ...
And she doesn't want me to immigrate to Canada at all!

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Thank you. For the past 3 years (2016, 17, 18), she visited me 3 times, each time was about 3 months period, and she just doesn't like the life here (maybe the city in Canada where i live is too small) - at least she has somethings to do in my home city (which is a metropolis similar to Hongkong, Tokyo ...), while in Canada ...
And she doesn't want me to immigrate to Canada at all!
i know those who moved after getting Canadian passport because they didn't like it here, and now it makes perfect sense. I am not a huge fan yet either because in my case, I am missing family a lot. The rest is hunky dory for the most part.

Ilyushin76

Mar 24, 2019
I am just not sure about timing and stuff. Like lets say the score will dip in May 2020. It takes 2-6+ months to get PR. Will I be okay even if my permit will be about to expire? I think I am stressing myself with no reason.
The scores will increase in May most definitely. Dont forget the canadian university graduates walking out of masters programs and undergraduates finishing one year of work experience.