+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 128th Draw

Karim88

Sep 25, 2019
For me there is a hidden reason. CIC always shows crs score distribution of candidates for the date which is five days before the actual draw date. And OINP knows this, once there is 4 days left for draw, they start to grant nominations in huge amount and the number of 1000+ guys goes up. But we don’t see this as we have a gap period. My strong advice - be patient, God will help us to get our ITA soon. This is a temporary hurdle which will be resolved soon.

allencc1989

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
I hate to give him credit, but it seems like @facethereality is correct. Outlanders should try as hard as possible to boost your scores no matter get a PNP or try to find yourself a job in Canada or try to get a degree here. Instead of waiting and having unrealistic hope for crs score dropping to 450s. It seems like it may shoot up even higher in the future, given the fact that even with a # of 3900 this draw, the crs still raised up to 464. Who knows if 460s or 470s will be the new normal cut–offs for EE next year and it seems like quite possible.

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
I just went through the previous express entry rounds and noted that the last FST draw was for 500 candidates. If they followed the same quantity this draw as well, that means the actual FSW ITAs issued this time was only 3400. This is less than the usual 3600 ITAs issued in the last few draws, so the shortfall of 200 ITAs contributed to the rise in score. Else, the score would have been 461 or 462 in this draw.

If the next draw is again 3900 with only FSW, we could see a drop of few points for sure

Reactions: bahariesmoon88

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Any predictions for how low the cut-off will get over the next few months?
According to me no. Of pnp candidates will start to decrease from next draw or one after that. Increase in ITA to 3900 will help as well.

So next draw should be around 461+/-1 according to me.

If biweekly draws continue and no more significant pnps are issued then cut should be around 455 by last draw of 2019.

jp3189n

Sep 4, 2017
How much do you think fake profiles affect these draws? I mean, how can we know if there are people creating fake profiles deliberately just to make cut off increase? I’m stuck at 453 and already tried a lot of IELTS to increase the remaining 12 points I could get but I don’t want to spend more money on this. :(

yg96

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I just went through the previous express entry rounds and noted that the last FST draw was for 500 candidates. If they followed the same quantity this draw as well, that means the actual FSW ITAs issued this time was only 3400. This is less than the usual 3600 ITAs issued in the last few draws, so the shortfall of 200 ITAs contributed to the rise in score. Else, the score would have been 461 or 462 in this draw.

If the next draw is again 3900 with only FSW, we could see a drop of few points for sure
they always conclude FST draw separately and coz of the PNP the score actually increased as you can see there are almost 600 applicants and coz of the people who increased their score and it says no program specified so its just a regular draw with higher invitations but lets hope they go for FST draw as well within a week so that people with lower score can get some relief although its not gonna make much of a diff. but still and congo to everybody who received their ITAs all the best i hope the score comes down and they stick with this no. of invitations enjoy peace :)

Reactions: ielts-is-a-crime