+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 127th Draw

jp3189n

Sep 4, 2017
Does someone know about getting UK PCC or have any experience on getting it? I checked https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/united-kingdom.html and I am not very clear what this means - If your police certificate states “No Live Trace”, you’ll have to provide documentary evidence of your “stepped down” convictions (that is, the convictions not showing on your Police Certificate). You can get this information by contacting ACRO directly.

I am assuming a standard PCC report should be fine (even if it says No Live Trace) and the above statement is only applicable in case of conviction and a normal applicant does not have to provide that explicitly. Does anyone know about typical timeline for getting a UK PCC.
The only thing that works is “NO TRACE”, any other result may raise a flag to the officer and could ask for other documents. Not that I’m saying that it would cause a rejection but it could delay the application. As of the timeline it is 2-3 weeks more or less.

Adakyrian

Apr 9, 2019
Please what does the
Here is the most expected SINP EOI draw results for the month of September:

Date of Draw: 25-Sep-19
Stream: Occupations In-Demand
SINP Points Cut-off: 79
Number of Invites: 365

Stream: Express Entry
SINP Points Cut-off: 70
Number of Invites: 404

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/international-skilled-worker-eoi-system
Please what does the express entry category mean?

Sapan1086

Aug 3, 2018
I got L- 8.5, R-8 S-8 W-7
Which makes to 457 points with spouse
Should i go for re evaluation in writing? If i get 7.5 in writing den it would make 460 points and
After dis i cannot increase score in any way. Kindly suggest as re eval result will also take time upto 6-8 weeks if i apply in dis week

Eqbal

Feb 28, 2019
I got L- 8.5, R-8 S-8 W-7
Which makes to 457 points with spouse
Should i go for re evaluation in writing? If i get 7.5 in writing den it would make 460 points and
After dis i cannot increase score in any way. Kindly suggest as re eval result will also take time upto 6-8 weeks if i apply in dis week
Better to go for EOR, you may need to wait till nov- dec for ITA with your current score.. but with 460 you will surely get it next draw after the score change..

TD0911

Sep 5, 2019
Here is the most expected SINP EOI draw results for the month of September:

Stream: Occupations In-Demand
SINP Points Cut-off: 79
Number of Invites: 365

Stream: Express Entry
SINP Points Cut-off: 70
Number of Invites: 404

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/international-skilled-worker-eoi-system
What does this mean? 09/25 has gone by! Has the draw already happened?

VKA

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Dubai
Category........
Sitting at 456 points currently. What impact do you think the elections would have on express entry ? What if Liberal party ( John Treadeu ) loses and conservative party ( Jagmeet singh ) wins, and the latter changes the rules of the game ? Any thoughts on this ?

Rohit1213

Feb 4, 2019
I work as a freelancer for a usa based company. It is a not a full time position and the contract is flexible. It will include answering few work related emails and some other tasks.
Can i visit Canada on tourist visa and work on the freelance job? My client does not have any office in canada. I have also filled an express entry profile with score of 454. Will there be an issue in the pr process due to this?

patel_d07

Apr 2, 2019
Cornwall, ON Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Sitting at 456 points currently. What impact do you think the elections would have on express entry ? What if Liberal party ( John Treadeu ) loses and conservative party ( Jagmeet singh ) wins, and the latter changes the rules of the game ? Any thoughts on this ?
Hello Mate,
Some correction here, Conservative party (Andrew Scheer) and NDP (Jagmeet Singh).

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
Help
I have lump in my Breast. Will it be a problem for the medical?
Only if:
1. It’s treatment is required and is going to cost more than $20000 CAD per year
2. This disease tends to spread and cause a threat to society
This info is available on cic website , do research for exact figures/ conditions

Rajatsharma2304

Aug 30, 2018
Finally, received my ITA!!

For those who've been following my journey. My previous PR application was refused on Monday after 10 months despite my eligibility being 'Recommended Pass' which came as a complete shock. I was dropping 5 points next month. So past 2 days was struggling a bit to think clearly on how to proceed.

Relieved to have made the cut-off!! Now I feel a lot more relaxed and will look into appealing my previous case. Looks like Canada does really want me!!

I initially spent 5 months in these ROH threads last year and didn't really expect to be back in one again but I'm glad my wait this time was not longer.

Yes, my journey has gotten a lot more harder and longer but in the end it's the destination that matters!!

To all those waiting for the golden ITA, all I want to say is somethings in life is worth fighting for. So never give up, if you do then it didn't really mean much to you in the first place.

Don't lose hope on your Canadian Dream!! There is always a way!! Good luck!!
Congrats for the ITA. Can you please share the possible reason of your PR rejection first time, in case you came to any conclusion?

cdddelhi

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hello friends

As if now my crs is 455 birthday approching in December 25 . After that 450.i have only two months. Now if apply without spouse crs will be 461 . Need your valuable inputs. After getting pr is it necessary to stay one year in Canada? Or can go and collect pr card and come back to my country. Then can I apply for spouse and after spouse pr can travel together. Am really confused. Struggling from last two years have only two months after that my game will be over please help me.

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
Hello friends

As if now my crs is 455 birthday approching in December 25 . After that 450.i have only two months. Now if apply without spouse crs will be 461 . Need your valuable inputs. After getting pr is it necessary to stay one year in Canada? Or can go and collect pr card and come back to my country. Then can I apply for spouse and after spouse pr can travel together. Am really confused. Struggling from last two years have only two months after that my game will be over please help me.
You can give someone's else's address for receiving PR card you don't have to be in Canada to receive it. It will be mailed to any Canadian address you give. But to sponsor spouse's PR you need to be in Canada