+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 127th Draw

Aug 20, 2019
All you need is a TRF number and exact date of declaration of result.
If you have these without the hard copy, you're good to go.
Thank you very much! The only thing that I am not sure is the date of results as I previewed it. I guess it wouldn't show if I see the results online.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Thank you very much! The only thing that I am not sure is the date of results as I previewed it. I guess it wouldn't show if I see the results online.
One cannot be sure about the date.
I received my results, most unexpectedly, on Sunday. But TRF has a date of the next day, a Monday. (The results were postponed due to Dussehra in the same week. It was quoted on their website too.)

Aug 20, 2019
One cannot be sure about the date.
I received my results, most unexpectedly, on Sunday. But TRF has a date of the next day, a Monday. (The results were postponed due to Dussehra in the same week. It was quoted on their website too.)
Thank you for such a detailed explanation! I hope it wouldn't take too long to get my hard copy so I can surly update my mark.

ThePatnaGuy

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Guys,

Last month, my wife, who is the principal applicant, changed her job. She is now working in a position that falls on a different NOC code compared to her previous job.

She has more than 6 years of experience in the "older" NOC and least than 4 months in the new one.

We haven't updated our EE profile yet with this new information.

Meanwhile, last week, we received a LOI from NB.

Questions:

Should we update EE profile with the new NOC, even that we will not claim any points for it?
Should we ignore this new job?
If the answer to the last question above is "NO", does she need to get a reference letter from her current employer or just from the previous one?
I know a few friends who only mentioned those job experience in their EE profile where they wanted to claim points based on NOC. Once your ITA is received, you may then show the new job with explanation that you did not mention this in EE profile as you did not intend to claim points for this. As you are not intending to claim points, no need for a reference/ experience letter. All of them got their application approved and are in Canada, so you should be fine.

Ashsan

Jun 22, 2019
Got the Ontario nomination just now. Yay :)

Points are yet to be updated in CIC portal, hopefully it will be soon. So, hoping to get an ITA in the next draw.

CRS (once the points are updated):1042
Plz share ur timeline. Im still waiting for the nomination. My pgwp will expire in nov and the OINP nomination is the last hope.

ThePatnaGuy

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Plz share ur timeline. Im still waiting for the nomination.
My timeline for OINP -

July 12 - NOI received - I was not expecting and I almost gave up hope for Canada Express Entry. I do not have any relative there, do not have any Canadian education or work experience and the only good thing I did was I selected all provinces while creating my EE profile
August 12 - Application submitted
August 20 - Assessment
August 21 - DIP
September 25 - Approved/ Nomination received

Last edited:

Ashsan

Jun 22, 2019
My timeline for OINP -

July 12 - NOI received - I was not expecting and I almost gave up hope for Canada Express Entry. I do not have any tie with the province, do not have any Canadian education or work experience and the only good thing I did was I selected all provinces while creating my EE profile
August 12 - Application submitted
August 20 - Assessment
August 21 - DIP
September 25 - Approved/ Nomination received
Congrats.. well my DIP was changed on Aug 19 and no updates after that.
What is your noc ?

Reactions: ThePatnaGuy