+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 127th Draw

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Ok I have mention yes to both the questions and also include reason under explanation section do I need to submit IMM 5669 E Schedule A - Background / Declaration form with it in my LOE or there is no need, I am just submitting my application.
what does IMM 5669 require of you?

Piyush5767

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
what does IMM 5669 require of you?
I am not confirm about that, only my study permit is refused previously and after that it approved sir, have you included the imm 5669 form when you apply express entry or not.

As i have read other thread which say if you yes any of the satustory question then might be you have to include the imm5669 form

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
I am not confirm about that, only my study permit is refused previously and after that it approved sir, have you included the imm 5669 form when you apply express entry or not.

As i have read other thread which say if you yes any of the satustory question then might be you have to include the imm5669 form
I just checked my application again. I didn't submit any IMM5669

Reactions: Piyush5767

Piyush5767

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
I just checked my application again. I didn't submit any IMM5669
thanks for confirming and your quick response! so i have selected yes to both the questions d and e and paste same response and also include everything in LOE. I think that is sufficient right?

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
thanks for confirming and your quick response! so i have selected yes to both the questions d and e and paste same response and also include everything in LOE. I think that is sufficient right?
yes, it should be sufficient.

Worse comes to worst they might make an Additional document request and ask you to submit IMM5669 (although i don't think they will). They didn't ask me. Maybe they ask some people. However, now there is no chance that you are misrepresenting your application.

It would have been misrepresentation if you had said that you had never been denied visa/permission to come to canada and they would have found your name in their database. That would have been a worse situation.

Piyush5767

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
yes, it should be sufficient.

Worse comes to worst they might make an Additional document request and ask you to submit IMM5669 (although i don't think they will). They didn't ask me. Maybe they ask some people. However, now there is no chance that you are misrepresenting your application.

It would have been misrepresentation if you had said that you had never been denied visa/permission to come to canada and they would have found your name in their database. That would have been a worse situation.
thanks for confirming sir!

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Thanks to both of you, appreciate your time and response.

Sir, my study permit got refused a long time ago and then it got approved when I change my college and program so do I have to select yes to only
D option right?

d) Has xxxxxx been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country

as study permit is also a TRV and leaves option e as NO? is that make sense?
Yes, D option would be yes and explain what happened.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
I actually answered the same to both questions. It was literally copy paste :p

I can see your point though.

I didn't know it meant refusal after initial visa approval. They could have been clearer probably.
Yeah, I saw, I did copy and rephrase it before posting, coz I know about plagiarism :D

immi_canz

Aug 18, 2019
Hello, I have a CRS score of 405. I am new to this immigration thing for Canada. Based on the trends, i am looking for PNP. Can you assist me pointing to the right direction. My NOC is 2073. WES: Bachelor's. IELTS: 8977 (LSRW).

Reactions: kelyjay