Ray of Hope - 127th Draw

bhagwant12

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Dear Members,

I am just trying to understand this thing, PNP target for this year was app 50-60000 this year and express entry target was 80000 or 81000. Now, if all PNP's eventually apply through express entry route and there no increase in ITA, how is the target being achieved? Ideally isn't they suppose to issue Ita including PNP nominations?

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Once the PNP are cleared score will start to drop faster (starting from 2nd/3rd draw of Oct). If no more significant number PNPs are issued and CIC remain constant with biweekly draws then you can expect an ITA in November's last draw or December's first draw. Any larger gap between biweekly draws can push the chances to starting of next year.
I second that mate.

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
Once the PNP are cleared score will start to drop faster (starting from 2nd/3rd draw of Oct). If no more significant number PNPs are issued and CIC remain constant with biweekly draws then you can expect an ITA in November's last draw or December's first draw. Any larger gap between biweekly draws can push the chances to starting of next year.
Alberta is left with 2000 of their NOIs and I'm sure other provinces as well are left with some of their quota. I really do hope that scores begin dropping drastically not like what we saw in the last draw (Just a point decrease)

kalex123

Dec 27, 2018
Alberta is left with 2000 of their NOIs and I'm sure other provinces as well are left with some of their quota. I really do hope that scores begin dropping drastically not like what we saw in the last draw (Just a point decrease)
I heard that albertatakes longer to approve them

Piyush5767

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Anyone, it is urgent,

Where do we upload the PNP certificate which we have received as there is no separate section to upload PNP Certificate.
Also, there is no other section to upload Birth Certificate where we have to upload it? and what is the difference between Education (diplomas/degrees) (required) vs Education Transcripts (required) why they have 2 sections

I am just uploading my documents under checklist

ehloimolino21

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Anyone, it is urgent,

Where do we upload the PNP certificate which we have received as there is no separate section to upload PNP Certificate.
Also, there is no other section to upload Birth Certificate where we have to upload it? and what is the difference between Education (diplomas/degrees) (required) vs Education Transcripts (required) why they have 2 sections

hi..have you done your upfront medical exam?

Piyush5767

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Anyone, it is urgent,

Anyone?

cas009

Sep 13, 2019
Hello friends,

Just a quick question for EE profile work experience. What happens if one of the two jobs you submitted did not match the NOC when they evaluate, but the other one matched and fulfilled the 3 year requirement? Will they reject the whole application? Thank you.

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Anyone, it is urgent,

Hi dear,

Education refers to the diploma/degree award certificate whereas education transcripts are the marksheets.

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello friends,

Just a quick question for EE profile work experience. What happens if one of the two jobs you submitted did not match the NOC when they evaluate, but the other one matched and fulfilled the 3 year requirement? Will they reject the whole application? Thank you.
They will assess your experience based on your chosen primary NOC and it has to matched 80% of your work duties and responsibilities.

If your work exp duties do NOT matched with your primary NOC, IRCC will reject your application as it will be treated as misrepresentation.

There are alot of rejection based on unmatched NOC code with work experience duties. So, choose your NOC wisely.

Last edited:
Reactions: cas009

Ctv92

Jul 11, 2019
Upload PNP with letter of explanation if no separate tab was given.
You don't need to upload birth certificate but can add with LOE and PNP if you choose to do so.
If you're claiming points for a close relative, add birth certificate of both of you to that tab.
Degree/diploma is what you got at/after graduation to show completion.
Transcripts list each individual course and grade achieved.