+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 127th Draw

D'trox

Mar 6, 2019
Hey dear,
Could you please tell me whether you meant the FD was renewed or made for the first time?

Also, as long as you can validate the source of funds (FD), there shouldn't be any issue.

Don't lose hope buddy. You'll get your chance for sure.

Well, the Ontario's latest targeted draw was held on Aug 15, 2019 with 435-458 cut-off.

Oh, I didn't know.
:D:D:D
Anyways, thanks champ.!

Thanks dear... Done !!;)

:D:D:D Thankyou so much mate!!
I had made the FD for the first time on 28th Aug. I am in process of getting the gift deed as well.

BA RIZ

Jul 21, 2019
Can a senior member or experienced person here please guide me?

1. Can I claim points for a sibling in Canada if she has PR, but currently does not reside in Canada? She will eventually move in July 2020.

2. For proof, I can get her PR card, passport, birth certificate, and Canadian bank statement e-copies. But will I definitely be asked to show lease agreements, utility bills etc. or is that something they don't often ask?

3. Can you claim points anyway, and post ITA mention through LoE or email that your sibling doesn't have the lease agreements, or utility bills yet. But is a genuine PR.

4. Is it worth the risk or will it be considered misrepresentation? What happens if it does?

Thanks so much. I've been reading a lot but haven't found anything conclusive yet.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019

1. Can I claim points for a sibling in Canada if she has PR, but currently does not reside in Canada? She will eventually move in July 2020.

2. For proof, I can get her PR card, passport, birth certificate, and Canadian bank statement e-copies. But will I definitely be asked to show lease agreements, utility bills etc. or is that something they don't often ask?

3. Can you claim points anyway, and post ITA mention through LoE or email that your sibling doesn't have the lease agreements, or utility bills yet. But is a genuine PR.

4. Is it worth the risk or will it be considered misrepresentation? What happens if it does?

Thanks so much. I've been reading a lot but haven't found anything conclusive yet.
No. They should be residing and have proof of that. Electricity bills, water bills etc. Getting a PR card or CoPR alone does not qualify.

Reactions: BA RIZ

bhagwant12

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Dear Members,

Just wanted some clarification regarding Saskatchewan Pnp, can I apply directly for that? or I must get a nomination from the province?

My Noc is in the in-demand list.

Ctv92

Jul 11, 2019

***Definitely not worth the risk. Has to be living in Canada. Besides they could easily check her travel in/out of Canada beyond proof you'd provide. See below. Posted link too

Proof of relationship to a relative in Canada, status of a relative in Canada and residence status of a relative in Canada (including a brother or sister for the purpose of obtaining additional CRS points)
Purpose
To validate a claim of, and award points associated with, having

• a relative in Canada who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident (for the Federal Skilled Worker Program adaptability points);
  • an adult brother or sister who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident residing in Canada (for additional CRS points).
Document requirements
  • This documentation is required if the applicant indicates that they, or their accompanying spouse or common-law partner, have a family member in Canada who is a permanent resident or a Canadian citizen.
  • A copy of both sides of the family member's Canadian citizenship document, Canadian birth certificate and/or permanent resident card must be provided.
  • Evidence that the family member currently resides in Canada must be provided (a residential lease, mortgage documents, utility bills, etc.).
    • The documents must show their address in Canada and should be recent (dated within six months prior to submission).
  • Proof of the relationship of the applicant or the accompanying spouse or common-law partner to the family member must also be provided (e.g., a birth certificate, an official document naming the applicant as a relative, a copy of the inside back cover of the relative’s passport showing the relative’s parents’ marriage certificate, legal adoption documents and any other documents that prove or describe the relationship).
  • If the applicant claims a stepbrother or stepsister, there should be no evidence in the application that the marriage or common-law relationship between the parents of the stepbrother or stepsister has broken down.
Individuals who must submit this documentation
  • The principal applicant
  • Their spouse or common-law partner

Last edited:
Reactions: Dheana90 and BA RIZ

Mama mia

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Finally received approval from OINP. Don't ever lose hopes guys. Just hang in there and you never know when your luck changes

New score: 1039

Thank you everyone for all the help and motivation
Congratulations!! If you don't mind, what date did you get NOI and submit your application

Reactions: Jms_16

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Finally received approval from OINP. Don't ever lose hopes guys. Just hang in there and you never know when your luck changes

Congrats. Enjoy your time my friend and get ready all your docs for post ita application.

MM Singh

Sep 11, 2019
Thanks man. I went to UK and studied for 5 years (Bachelors plus masters) - PR Impossible. Now Australia - Impossible. Thought Canada, gave it a try with great IELTS on first try - now impossible. Unfortunately, I don't seem to be eligible for any of the PNP.

As luck would have it ... journey is over now!

I am in a very similar plight as you. But I say this to myself, “Tough situations don’t last, tough people do” Don’t loose hope buddy! I will be giving IELTS again, as all other ways been exhausted. Have you thought about it?

CRS: 450 | IELTS: L:8, W:7, R:8.5, S:8.5 | ECA: Masters

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017

It's clear misrepresentation that you are trying to claim points that you don't deserve. The requirement is explicit. Your sibling has to be living in Canada

Reactions: BA RIZ

daughty

Star Member
May 13, 2019

Congratulations! How long did the entire process take?

Piyush5767

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Friends I need an advice there is a question in ITA Application
Has xxxxxxx ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

I have previously got a refusal for my study permit for Canada when I have applied for an advance diploma and then I have change my program and college and in another attempt, my study permit for Canada got approved. Do I have to select yes for this and give them an explanation that I have previously got refusal on my study permit for Canada and then I have received my study permit when I have changed my program or I will select no for this field?

Anyone more experience?

Also, a small another question I have regarding travel history do I have to mention about my Canada travel history as well as it is my residence and as I have heard I do not have to mention my residence and citizenship country history.