+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 127th Draw

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
Guys, I've received a Letter of Interest from NB.

Does anyone know how much time do I have to respond to them, after receiving it?

Tks
Congratulations! Would you mind sharing how you landed the letter of interest? Is there anything aspirants can do to increase chances of getting selected by new Brunswick?

bhagwant12

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
[

With every bi weekly draw I tend to try and trust all the positive guys around here and ignore the negative folks..

Try to analyze the hard work people are putting in explain the trends and number of profiles coming into the pool on a daily basis etc.

The lesson at the end of the day is very clear and thus I am mentioning it in bold below.

The pool is growing on a daily basis. I think it's 120k plus profiles now vs 100k last year. The number of invitations for some reason and very controlled this year and artificial inflation happened in the month of May 2019. On top of all this pnp invitations and nominations are being issued in bulk vs periodic when compared to previous years.

2020 seems to be a more difficult year versus 2019. Every Wednesday I hope and pray for a back to back draw to change this situation, but that's not happening, and I wonder when this bull pnp invitations effect will come to an end so that we can see some relief.

If someone can logically analyise which province is due how many more nominations for this year and deduct the total from the ITA target for the year, only this could give us an indiciative truth about where is the CRS score is heading.

If we see the pool size of the month of February there were hardly any profiles in 450s or 600s. But, look at it today, really difficult to understand. Is everyone getting their Masters degree, max Ielts scores and French qualifications within this 7 months? The one major factor for this is the election and because of which I guess people who already have an Canadian experience are applying in large numbers.

Last edited:

matteis

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Congratulations! Would you mind sharing how you landed the letter of interest? Is there anything aspirants can do to increase chances of getting selected by new Brunswick?
I did not do anything special. My profile has been active in EE pool since January and yesterday I got the letter.

Reactions: alexross

matteis

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
@NikSharma01
Hi, I need some advice. I have received an invitation today. But am confused if I should accept this one or wait for the next draw. I got my FD done on 28th of Aug. Even if I sumit my documents on the last day which will be 18th Nov, I’ll be 10 days short of my FD being 3 months old as required.
Is there a chance my proof of funds won’t be an issue if it’s 2 months and 20 days old.
Or should I wait for the 2nd Oct draw to happen just to be safe!
Hey dear,
Could you please tell me whether you meant the FD was renewed or made for the first time?

Also, as long as you can validate the source of funds (FD), there shouldn't be any issue.

Need this optimism and positivity right now. Stuck at 447 since April :(

Has Ontario updated its targeted occupations? If yes, then how soon? My NOC is 1112.
Don't lose hope buddy. You'll get your chance for sure.

Well, the Ontario's latest targeted draw was held on Aug 15, 2019 with 435-458 cut-off.

The tech driver who was bringing your ita was having his lunch at that time :D now enjoy your ita dear friend.
Oh, I didn't know.
:D:D:D
Anyways, thanks champ.!

Congrats Nik and you can update your signature with new CRS score...;)
Thanks dear... Done !!;)

The higher the score the more time it takes.. you may receive it on 60th day that is if you receive it.. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Congratulations man!
:D:D:D Thankyou so much mate!!

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
[

If we see the pool size of the month of February there were hardly any profiles in 450s or 600s. But, look at it today, really difficult to understand. Is everyone getting their Masters degree, max Ielts scores and French qualifications within this 7 months? The one major factor for this is the election and because of which I guess people who already have an Canadian experience are applying in large numbers.
True.

The difference between Feb and today is people have increased 3 to 12 points in IELTS only.

However in addition like I said before in general pool is growing at a very fast pace across all score ranges!!

Reactions: Dheana90

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.