+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 126th Draw

Captain789

May 27, 2018
Are you currently at 456? Any possibilities for PNP? Maxed at CLB10? really hard to predict cut off now... Let’s see the trend in the next a couple of draws. Finger crossed!
Yup, I had NOI from Ontario, sent my documents...will see how it goes....but it's hard to say how things go....

kelyjay

Aug 11, 2019
For people below 450 range... Please hold on ita will drop very soon.... For those of you saying crs cant go below 456.....i don't know where u all got your predictions from... And if you're above 450 you will definitely get your ita this year.... I believe the crs draw score will drop as low as 448 or even below 448....mark my words..... And those worrying about next year.... Crs draw score will be in it normal range (440's).....just keep doing your thing and celebrate ahead as your victory is almost near... One love!

imusi

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Passport Req..
15-01-2020
For people below 450 range... Please hold on ita will drop very soon.... For those of you saying crs cant go below 456.....i don't know where u all got your predictions from... And if you're above 450 you will definitely get your ita this year.... I believe the crs draw score will drop as low as 448 or even below 448....mark my words..... And those worrying about next year.... Crs draw score will be in it normal range (440's).....just keep doing your thing and celebrate ahead as your victory is almost near... One love!
Would you mind sharing the logics and thoughts behind your prediction/calculation? If you have some good points and methods we could all benefit from them.

Not_Your_Donkey_Kong

Apr 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Even I would agree with @facethereality and others here.
Telling those below 450 to just 'hold on' is not something we should be doing here anymore. Below 450 range is not safe. Those with scores below 450 should be fighting tooth and nail to increase their CRS.

And further, to say that the scores would be in 440s during the next year is even more unrealistic. That is not a logically sound assumption. The facts, the ones we have till now, speak otherwise.

Now I am not discrediting you. It may be so that CRS actually falls back to 440's (anything is possible), but since such an outcome doesn't look very probable anymore, people below 450 must start exploring PNP routes and should try increasing their CRS.
They cannot just 'hang on'. That would be the biggest folly on their part.

Reactions: lazarus

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Disclaimer: Follow my opinion at your own risk

So there's this channel on Youtube that posted a video stating his CRS predictions for year end. I in no way own/endorse this channel. It's a good watch. I posted the URL but Admin took it down. Search for channel 'Dream Abroad' and it would be the latest video uploaded.

Reactions: psana_18