+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 126th Draw

hove&B

May 30, 2019
Guys! Just look at this link (Comment # 1063) --> https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ray-of-hope-87th-draw.551053/page-71#post-6857920

Last year he or she was anxious and nervous because of ITA and unpredictability of CIC. Now after receiving ITA, he or she begs for the skip of draw. What a nice person!!!!
Nah
That link only shows he has been trolling even before he got residency status
But good luck to him as he tries to displace Ball Reality and Keyur from the throne of the apparently frustrated.

Reactions: Priyanka2010

Priya801

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Were you on the payrolls of the Indian company in that one year period? If yes, and as your company is willing to issue you a letter of reference for that one year, don't show apart from your personal history section. You have been a representative of the Indian company since 2012 till date and your company has authorized you to represent it in Bangkok with company yyyy on behalf of company xxxx wherein you were on the payrolls of the company xxxx. It sounds good and looks good provided, your Indian company mentions the same rather than mentioning the partner thingy.
I was on payroll of both companies , got 2 salaries in two accounts

My company signed a contract with that Bangkok company and they became partners and then I signed employment contract with Bangkok company while remained the permanent employee of Indian company at the same time

My Indian company will write that
• she has been working with us from Apr 2012 to till date
• She was relocated to work with our partner company;
during whole relocation period:
•She remained permanent employee of Our company and all terms & conditions of employment remained same.
•She worked on our direct instructions and all role and responsibilities were governed by our company

Do I still need anything from the partner of my Indian company

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
I was on payroll of both companies , got 2 salaries in two accounts

My company signed a contract with that Bangkok company and they became partners and then I signed employment contract with Bangkok company while remained the permanent employee of Indian company at the same time

My Indian company will write that
• she has been working with us from Apr 2012 to till date
• She was relocated to work with our partner company;
during whole relocation period:
•She remained permanent employee of Our company and all terms & conditions of employment remained same.
•She worked on our direct instructions and all role and responsibilities were governed by our company

Do I still need anything from the partner of my Indian company
No. It sounds good.

Good luck. Oh sorry, God bless you

Reactions: Priya801

AM85

Jan 14, 2017
My observations after following the express entry rounds since early 2017. I already am a PR but still follow the lists some as my friends are in the waiting still

I got my PR in 2017 April at 457 (cutoff was 431, I had created my profile only that week) points, that same year my brother got his with 439 points and cutoff went as low as 413 in May 2017. In June 2017 CIC changed the point system. After the change, lowest cutoff in remainder of 2017 was 433. The draws were of random numbers anywhere in high 2000s to nearly 4000.

2018 is when the bi-weekly draws became of fixed numbers. That year, despite having higher invites, cutoff was lowest at 439 in the very last draw of the year. A couple of times at 440-442, as if to keep a circuit breaker, CIC skipped one week in the draws to keep score above 440.

In 2019, January 30th they released B2B draw after 23rd Jan with 438 points. (True story: A very close friend of mine who was at 438 got the invite. His birthday was next day on 31st Jan where his score would have dropped. He now has his PR and is flying out in October. He got through because of a random B2B draw one day before his birthday with cutoff exactly what he needed. I see that as destiny and a nearly a miracle) Since then, the score has kept above 450, and on May 1, when it touched 450, circuit breaker was put and next full draw came on may 29th. Not to deflate anyone's confidence, my guess is CIC will let scores drop to 450 odd this year too but may not want to go much lower. I'll recommend anyone below that to try and increase their scores. I have another friend waiting at 445 and though I'm hoping, I still fear he may not get through before his birthday in March.

430 odd seemed to be the benchmark score in 2017, 440 in 2018 and 450 in 2019. A lot, and I mean a lot of people are now aware of and are applying for Canada than a couple of years ago, that's for sure. So try to maximize your score to counter increasing number of applicants and a possible CIC benchmark.

All the best to everyone waiting for their turn!

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
Bro, never rely on someone else. The truth and pattern is something you can discover yourself - no need to blindly believe. All the facts/stats/figures are available for past years. Every year the ITA number has surpassed the previous year's total ITAs issued figure. Last year's intake figure was 74,900 and therefore 89,000 ITAs were issued. Going by what I stated earlier, 89,000 is the number to surpass or match this year. You can do rest of the maths and ten you would certainly disagree.

So, before you agree or disagree, try and research the truth out there. Good luck!
I'm actually born in Canada so don't do much research into these numbers. I occasionally monitor this thread for other family members in India. Nonetheless I had edited my post saying that if his numbers are false then that's a different story.

In the past I have seen him make posts that can be seen as negative or it seem liked he enjoyed bragging about being right about a high draw. I was just pointing out that in this case he was providing what he considered evidence for his beliefs. If others can prove that those numbers are wrong then @facethereality should also man up and admit he could be mistaken.

vin1906

Star Member
Jun 12, 2015
Hello everyone, I am expecting an ITA next draw. What are all the process involved after ITA can someone please provide the link...

Thanks in advance

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
Please read my comment above , what i'm suggesting is that the word "good luck " does'nt apply in this sinario .

For IELTS test , every one in your classroom could get an 8 or a 9 and they are not competing each other . They need luck to get better. Your" good luck" is sincere and good wish to all of them. I agree with that and frankly i did the same.

However , in this particular case , ITA draw , only 3600 people could be picked . If someone get pick it must mean someone don't get picked. "good luck " seems pale , because there will always be 3600 people who get it.
It's like , say good luck to every signle tributes in "hanger games " it doesn't make much sense. only one of them could survive , a "good luck " to all of them doesn't seems geniune.
Maybe its a Canadian thing to do to be polite. There are some things we Canadians do that are a part of our identity which actually if you look at it is not always "genuine" in the way you describe it.

Example if I'm at the grocery store and someone wants to walk by me and says "excuse me".....I would reply "oh sorry" and let them pass. In reality I'm not really sorry because I was there first and I didn't know the other person was coming. Once I found out I moved out of the way.

Another example, Bianca Andreescu just won the US open in tennis, she apologized to the fans for beating Serena Williams in front of her home crowd....in reality there is no way she was sorry she was glad that she won!

Its what makes us Canadian! We say please, thank you, good luck, how do you do....etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: EnthuChap

Lazybug

Star Member
May 1, 2019
I totally concur with you mate. When you know that there are options and until you have reached a stage of stalemate, its a sin to lose hope. Its totally understandable that u can't carve out an opportunity of an outright ITA, owing to a low score, but one can stay abreast with all available options, condition the profile to suit a PNP etc.

I was at 448 and I was confident that, I will get an ITA with that score too - fortunately, I received an OINP NOI. This could happen because I was aware that OINP can get me through and I chose my NOC wisely and satisfied OINP requirements. And now I am waiting patiently for a result. One can be impatient for a while out of the difficult state, but should not lose hope. Opportunity won't knock your door if you are not ready to grab that opportunity.

Cheers
Hey, I wasn't following the thread for awhile. Congrats on the OINP!! :)

Reactions: EnthuChap

Hannan Khan

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Hello! Please help me as I am fretting over what could be a petty thing. While creating EE profile, I answered that I have an uncle Canada. However, later on, I didn't mention in my submitted profile that I have a relative in Canada reason being I didn't want to go into the hassle of arranging proofs of relationship after ITA.

Can you please advise if the visa officer can also check FSW eligibility answers while reviewing application? The information given while checking FSW eligibility will contradict with my profile?