+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 126th Draw

Sami123

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
I’m just wondering if the coming Elections will have any impact on the immigration anybody know anything

floydsonnet

Aug 16, 2019
True for someone in 420s, but a lot of people in 450s are the one asking these questions and you can't tell me they are being completely unrealistic. To each their own. Everyone would be okay in the end is all I know. No one here is a staff of IRCC. xx
To be fair, seem to you 450 and 420 have a big difference. But for someone , they are not. For example . for some people, there's a huge difference between high school depolma and primeary shcool deploma, whereas from some people's perspective they are very similar ( since neither of them have a college degree) . You can express your idea but you cannot consider other's are irrational .
Anyone can express their opinion freely as long as he/she gives a reasonable explaination for that. And anyone can agree/disagree with him/her however none of them have the rights to escalate their comment to a personal attack.

Additionally, i found it hypocritical to cheer up strangers on the internet and i don't think any of these "kind wishes" are sincere.
Think about that , there's about 3600/3350/3900 draws every two weeks. That's being said, there's 3600 candidates will be selected anyway. some of them go on this forum and most of them do not. "I wish you get it " means "i wish someone else doesn't get it" . I found it hard to believe that people r could give a sincere hope to someone who never met , and simultaneously want other people , who they also never met, to lose.
If you are one of my firends , i would definitely hope you get it and other people don't. But since we are stangers, i don't see a motivation of this "greetings". it's just something that make you feel better.
"don't lose hope." "hang in there." "you can get it.“ "good luck" have no meaning in this sinario. Some other useful, insightful comment , even it's not 100% correct , would help .

Reactions: facethereality

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
how did you account for the leakages
A Breaking Bad reference. :D:D:D Very nice.

"Walt- The calculations say we are off. There should be more product than we are currently weighing in. We are off by 0.27%.
Jesse- Yo, did you account for the leakages, or that gunk that is left behind in the containers."

"Walt- For 1000 gallons of methalmyne, we would need to replace it with 900.24 gallons of water by weight. Let's make it an even 920 to account for the spillages."

Edited for names.

Last edited:

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
If you are one of my firends , i would definitely hope you get it and other people don't. But since we are stangers, i don't see a motivation of this "greetings". it's just something that make you feel better.
"don't lose hope." "hang in there." "you can get it.“ "good luck" have no meaning in this sinario.
Being a good Samaritan, being a ray of hope to some, being the one who brings positive vibes to someone, or simply being a human is a big flaw apparently on this RoH thread. People should not be encouraging others, but let them have all the anxiety in the world. Be a selfish moron is all.
Seriously, dude. With that attitude, I doubt you have any friends. Calling everyone a stranger and saying you don't prefer one over the other shows that you have got no empathy for anyone. One can atleast encourage or motivate people who are in contact with them, even if they are completely unknown. One should not let humanity die.

Nanak naam charhdi kala, tere bhaane sarbatt da bhala.
[Nanak (Guru Nanak), naam (prayer to the Almighty, good deeds) brings out charhdi kala (joy and optimism), and with Your blessings, peace to everyone.]

Reactions: nns14

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023

Priyanka2010

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
I don't understand why is everyone giving so much importance to the two negative sources in this group? Is not that what they actually want? So you guys are all letting the bully mess with you guys by responding and reiterating their hopelessness. Everyone here is trying their best to enhance their CRS scores and CIC can be anything but predictable. Please stop giving them so much time and energy, they do not deserve it.

floydsonnet

Aug 16, 2019
@rajapanesar
This would be my first and last time I write a reply to you. Because as I just said, you have every rights to agree or disagree with me. However , maliciously insinuating I don’t have friend and suggest I’m lack of empathy only makes me think you are no more than a troll.

I’m not here to make friends and I don’t care to be “popular”. I would not say something I won’t believe in just to make someone feels better, especially when I don’t know this person. I gave useful ( or at least I think it’s useful) suggestions with reasonable explanations and open to discussion or be proven wrong. However, your irrational ways of thinking makes me sick.

This is not a final exam in college where everyone could get an A. In this case I would wish everyone ,best of luck regardless I know them or not, because all of them have a chance to ace this test. ITA draw is a competition when someone win , others have to lose. Personally I think it’s hypocritical to wish someone you barely know “good luck” ,because that would mean someone in a different part of the world to lose this opportunity. I, too, can give some empty “blessing” to anyone and encourage them to “hang in there” but I suppose that wouldn't do anything good for them. just like at the very begining of each hanger game , when the presedent wish "may the odds be ever in your favor" , what a phony thing to say to everyone in the game. But if someone like you don’t accept critical suggestion. Fine by me.

I got a 475 and I earned every single points. And from where I came, we consider happiness and achievements are earned instead of granted. People with a CLB 9 will try harder to get CLB 10 to get extra 3-12 points in CRS. People with a single bachelor degree would start their master courses or get a second bachelor degree to get 12-25 points. People will try their best to get nominated by province to get a 600 points. People with no hope will consider Australia, New Zealand or U.S EB5. Or they would just give up and not wasting any time on this anymore. None of them just sit around and hopefully they get lucky overnight.

So again ,anyone can live in a delusional world where anyone can get anything just by waiting. It’s your right to believe that anything would fall on your lap even you could’ve done better but you didn’t. I couldn’t care less. Please do us both a favor and DO NOT reply me anymore.

At last , I return the favor by sharing one saying in my native language.

you can leave everything to fate, but only if you already done your absolute best.

Last edited:

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
I don't understand why is everyone giving so much importance to the two negative sources in this group? Is not that what they actually want? So you guys are all letting the bully mess with you guys by responding and reiterating their hopelessness. Everyone here is trying their best to enhance their CRS scores and CIC can be anything but predictable. Please stop giving them so much time and energy, they do not deserve it.
In this thread :

1. When is the draw?
2. What's the predicted score?
3. Negative trolls

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Personally I think it’s hypocritical to wish someone you barely know “good luck” ,because that would mean someone in a different part of the world to lose this opportunity.
OMG, I say "Good Luck" to everyone with whom I talk and barely know. Should I stop saying that? Or another word you might prefer for me to use?

What should one say, if somebody asking for a solution? Give the solution and walk away and not wish him luck?

I wished everyone "Good Luck" at the IELTs test centre. I didn't know them. They smiled and said the same for me. Wonder, if I'd said, "May you Flunk".

Chillax mate. You're doing your karma. What time has decided for you, will happen. So stop fretting.

Ilyushin76

Mar 24, 2019
OMG, I say "Good Luck" to everyone with whom I talk and barely know. Should I stop saying that? Or another word you might prefer for me to use?

What should one say, if somebody asking for a solution? Give the solution and walk away and not wish him luck?

I wished everyone "Good Luck" at the IELTs test centre. I didn't know them. They smiled and said the same for me. Wonder, if I'd said, "May you Flunk".

Chillax mate. You're doing your karma. What time has decided for you, will happen. So stop fretting.

I agree with you.

floydsonnet

Aug 16, 2019

Please read my comment above , what i'm suggesting is that the word "good luck " does'nt apply in this sinario .

For IELTS test , every one in your classroom could get an 8 or a 9 and they are not competing each other . They need luck to get better. Your" good luck" is sincere and good wish to all of them. I agree with that and frankly i did the same.

However , in this particular case , ITA draw , only 3600 people could be picked . If someone get pick it must mean someone don't get picked. "good luck " seems pale , because there will always be 3600 people who get it.
It's like , say good luck to every signle tributes in "hanger games " it doesn't make much sense. only one of them could survive , a "good luck " to all of them doesn't seems geniune.

Last edited:

floydsonnet

Aug 16, 2019
I would say "good luck"and "hang in there " as much as I want, because frankly it's none of your concern, according to you everyone has the right to say whatever they want. But I wish you good luck too though. P.s: I never said anyone was being irrational, next time read properly.
Yes by all means. You can say wahtever you want to whomever you want. The word " good luck " have different meanings for some people.

For example, the greeting "How do you do ?" could be replied by "How do you do"
But if you really think about that, if i'm asking "how do you do ?" , i 'm actually ask your well being. and i'm expecting to hear something like "Great!" or " Not good ,i'm been sick lately " and have another conversiation.
However, nowadays , the pharse "how do you do ?" is merely a greeting that people "pretend" to care about others. they don't care about other's life. So there's no need for proper response. I say " how do you do?" to show that i care about you. you replied " how do you do ?" to show that you care about me . But none of which is true, people just do that.
So , when i say "good luck" i meant since you already done your best, the only thing matter is fate and i wish you good luck to get whatever you want.
when someother people say "good luck" maybe they don't mean what i do. I can make peace with that. I just want to point out that, there's a difference.