+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 126th Draw

Lazybug

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Looking for some clarification on how the EE system calculates your work experience...

So my primary NOC and 1.5years of experience was fulltime, no complications there.

However, I have put secondary NOC work experience of 2years for 18hours/week. And now another job that I do simultaneously to this 18hours/week that results in more than 30hours/week.

According to my calculations, I should complete my 3years full-time experience end of December 2019. Does the system calculate the full-time equivalent by itself?

Priyanka2010

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
I did attend but still to no avail wasn't able to improve to a 7. Although, i was certain i would get band 7 :( .
I have requested for EOR. Hoping for some luck.
Just hold on there and don't lose hope. You will be able to get the required bands. My husband has given twice and he is also getting demotivated. IELTS is unpredictable and

hetashpatel7

May 3, 2018
POST ITA when we fill up the details it says "have u ever used any other names".
My passport and my Indian degree certificate has difference in middle name .
Passport says "Pradip" and Indian degree certificate says "Pradipkumar" .
I have affidavit for it though .but do i select YES or NO on that question ?
anyone have any idea ?

Aug 28, 2019
Hello Guys,

I have worked for 3 different companies, and all of them belong to the same owner,thereby letterhead addresses of employments letters are same.

Even their contact numbers are same.

What can I do about it? Should I explain in LOE that these are sister companies and owner is same etc.

Should my employment letters be in the same format as these companies same?

Please assist to me urgently

Aug 28, 2019
I just do not want to misrepresent my application due to showing same address or phone number? But I do not what to do, because it is what it is, I can not change the structure of the company :( What do you think guys? Could you enlighten me?

Rajatsharma2304

Aug 30, 2018
I was at 450 and moved to 461 last week as we recently got ECA evaluation for my wife changed to Masters and I increased 4 points through IELTS. My wife did 2 year MBA from India and then 10 months Masters program in UK. WES considered her India MBA as equivalent to 1 year diploma and her 10 months UK program equivalent to Masters.

1. Should I go for another agency to get her 2 year MBA program re-evaluated? Just wondering how the manual review of profile would be after we get ITA. Would her 10 months programs considered as Masters lead to any chances of PR denial?

2. My wife has given IELTS again and we are very positive to improve the score by 6 points, which would further increase our score to 467 but result would be out on 20th Sep. Should I not update the profile now and continue to be at 450 and wait till 2nd Oct draw is out so that we get the ITA at 467. I am asking this to know if more marks would make any difference in the acceptance chance of our PR application.

Reactions: mona247

hakweye

Star Member
Nov 16, 2016
I was at 450 and moved to 461 last week as we recently got ECA evaluation for my wife changed to Masters and I increased 4 points through IELTS. My wife did 2 year MBA from India and then 10 months Masters program in UK. WES considered her India MBA as equivalent to 1 year diploma and her 10 months UK program equivalent to Masters.

1. Should I go for another agency to get her 2 year MBA program re-evaluated? Just wondering how the manual review of profile would be after we get ITA. Would her 10 months programs considered as Masters lead to any chances of PR denial?

2. My wife has given IELTS again and we are very positive to improve the score by 6 points, which would further increase our score to 467 but result would be out on 20th Sep. Should I not update the profile now and continue to be at 450 and wait till 2nd Oct draw is out so that we get the ITA at 467. I am asking this to know if more marks would make any difference in the acceptance chance of our PR application.
461 is a very good score, you will get ITA in upcoming draw or the one after that. So don't worry too much,

cino86

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
USA
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-06-2019
Doc's Request.
14-062019
There will be a B2B in December if they continue on a 2-week schedule because CIC will be closed on the week of December 25th & they would have to do a draw the week before.

Aug 28, 2019
Hello Guys,

I have worked for 3 different companies, and all of them belong to the same owner,thereby letterhead addresses of employments letters are same.

What can I do about it? Should I explain in LOE that these are sister companies and owner is same etc.

No body is there :(

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW

1. No need to go another evaluation for your wife's Indian masters. Just use UK one, it's acceptable.

2. Till the time you get your ielts band with identification number on the certificate, do not update your info. That can lead to the rejection if you do so.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hello Guys,

Get whatever format your company uses. You can't do that much. Just accept the letters, and explain everything in your LoE.

Leonidus1571

May 15, 2019
Kuwait
NOC Code......
Hy guys,

This is just my observation, I could be wrong, but October seems to have 3 Wednesday's that CIC could conduct rounds. This could possibly mean that we can expect a drop in the current cut-off??

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hy guys,

This is just my observation, I could be wrong, but October seems to have 3 Wednesday's that CIC could conduct rounds. This could possibly mean that we can expect a drop in the current cut-off??
Why?
It's not going to be back to back.
Say, if a month has 10 Wednesdays, it doesn't mean the cutoff will drop due to this factor.
A biweekly draw will evenly and gradually get the CRS points to drop, whether it happens 2, 3 or 20 times per month.
(Don't get started on 10 Wednesdays and 20 biweekly draws per month now. It's figurative.)