Ray of Hope - 126th Draw

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Cu

Currently my crs score is 453. Bday falling on 24th sep. I tried for clb 10 but could not achieve. Now i am thinking to drop my husband from application
Is it a viable solution? Experts plz give your suggestions
P.s my crs singly is 467
Yes. It can be done if you guys are Ok with separating for atleast one year because I think the processing time for spouse sponsor PR visa will be atleast 12 months.

If you have no other way to increase your CRS score then you can go with unaccompanying spouse application.

Reactions: EnthuChap

SAli53

Sep 4, 2019
Yes. It can be done if you guys are Ok with separating for atleast one year because I think the processing time for spouse sponsor PR visa will be atleast 12 months.

If you have no other way to increase your CRS score then you can go with unaccompanying spouse application.
The only way is ielts. But i am just tired of attempting ielts. Moreover the cic is very unpredicatable these says

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
The only way is ielts. But i am just tired of attempting ielts. Moreover the cic is very unpredicatable these says
Well...Then discuss with your husband first. How many points will you have with CLB 10 after your birthday?

Was that 453 including your husband's points (qualification and IELTS as well)?

fperk_83

Nov 1, 2016

Guys how do urll get such a vast difference in scores if yourll apply as a single applicant. I tried to calculate my crs score without my husband, and my crs is increasing only by 2 points.
I have another question, if we apply as a single applicant, can we take our kids along with us without husband ?

psana_18

Sep 6, 2019
Hi Everyone!

First of all Thanks to each one of you for sharing your experiences in this forum. I am processing my Express Entry Application independently and this forum has really helped me :)

Now about my EE, my CRS is 457 and I missed August 20, 2019 draw :( with a tie breaker rule.

The score since May 2019 has been consistently high and the last draw#125 also saw an increase of 6 points with CRS 463.. so I wanted know what are my chances of getting the ITA?

Last edited:
Reactions: Angel1113

ankitpanchal

Sep 2, 2019
Guys, still sitting at 460 since last draw! Any chance next draw will be down to 459 or 458?? And is there any chances draw will be on 11th this month??? Or 18th??

SAli53

Sep 4, 2019
Guys how do urll get such a vast difference in scores if yourll apply as a single applicant. I tried to calculate my crs score without my husband, and my crs is increasing only by 2 points.
I have another question, if we apply as a single applicant, can we take our kids along with us without husband ?
Yes we can take kids

Reactions: Priyanka2010

DreamITA

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
Tunisia
hey guys so my application got rejected and i am but in the pool with 460pts ...
meanwhile i have got a job offer in a Gulf country. I am thinking of accepting it and continue my express entry journey at the same time.
If if get an ITA how can i jugle this ? if i get it before starting the new job do i not mention it and send an update later when i start? and if i get an ITA after starting the new job , are a copy of the contract and a reference letter enough ?
Besides will i be asked to do the biometrics in my country of origin or in the country that i moved to ?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
hey guys so my application got rejected and i am but in the pool with 460pts ...
meanwhile i have got a job offer in a Gulf country. I am thinking of accepting it and continue my express entry journey at the same time.
If if get an ITA how can i jugle this ? if i get it before starting the new job do i not mention it and send an update later when i start? and if i get an ITA after starting the new job , are a copy of the contract and a reference letter enough ?
Besides will i be asked to do the biometrics in my country of origin or in the country that i moved to ?
You won't be claiming any points for new job so it will go to personal history and no proof is needed for entries in personal history.

DreamITA

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
Tunisia
You won't be claiming any points for new job so it will go to personal history and no proof is needed for entries in personal history.
ah good to know but i won't quit my old job , since it's a goverment job they will give me a leave without pay and when i come back my old job will be waiting for me.
and what about biometrics ? where will i do it ?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
ah good to know but i won't quit my old job , since it's a goverment job they will give me a leave without pay and when i come back my old job will be waiting for me.
and what about biometrics ? where will i do it ?
You can do biometrics wherever you're located. So many people work away from their home country. I would imagine they don't travel back to home country just to do biometrics. When I filed there was no biometric requirement.

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Does your husband contribute any point (Education and IELTS) to your CRS score?

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yess husbands points included
Has your husband maxed out on his IELTS as well?

And after your birthday, with your husband still accompanying, if you try IELTS again and get CLB 10 what's your score gonna be?