+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 126th Draw

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
Hi! Got my ITA on 04 SEP. I am single (not married). No one is coming with me to CANADA. IS it mandatory to go through the medi examination for my family members (i.e.father, mother & sister), while none of them is accompanying me to CANADA.
No definitely not. You are the only one who has to go for the medical exam

RAliyev

Oct 23, 2018
Any hope for CRS 454? I was 459 and September 4th draw was my last hope as my score is going to drop by 5 points by next week as my birthday is approaching.

All hopes shattered! :’(
My friend, never loose your hope, never. I believe we will get through InshAllah and receive our ITAs soon. Who knows what may happen tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed! Good Luck :)

Reactions: TD0911 and Dheana90

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hi! Got my ITA on 04 SEP. I am single (not married). No one is coming with me to CANADA. IS it mandatory to go through the medi examination for my family members (i.e.father, mother & sister), while none of them is accompanying me to CANADA.
No they are not your family member for immigration purpose. Only spouse and dependent child are considered family members.

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
No, the 'family' medical exam is mandatory only for spouse/children. If it's not the case, than it's just you. Saves time and money:)

ahsanshahbaz

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Despite the efforts of ball and fake the reality. 24 hours after the devastating draw for most people on these ROH threads including me. It is amazing to see how everyone has overcome the shock and getting back to helping others and promoting hope.

While being realistic is very important, but what ball and fake the reality project and preach is negativity.

Hope is something that makes you achieve your target in real life, being hopeful is as real as reality itself. Without hope you can not accomplish anything it drives you do better to be better to achieve better.I started my canadian dream about two years ago with 420 CRS, got an additional qualification to increase my Points, ielts and what not. Today it got me to 458.

Never loose hope! Our moment will come INSHALLAH. I am hopeful that a b2b draw might be just around the corner!!!

Last edited:

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019
Despite the efforts of ball and fake the reality. 24 hours after the devastating draw for most people on these ROH threads including me. It is amazing to see how everyone has overcome the shock and getting back to helping others and promoting hope.

While being realistic is very important, but what ball and fake the reality project and preach is negativity.

Hope is something that makes you achieve your target in real life, being hopeful is as real as reality itself. Without hope you can accomplish anything. I started my canadian dream about two years ago with 420 CRS, got an additional qualification to increase my Points, ielts and what not. Today it got me to 458.

Never loose hope! Our moment will come. I am confident of it. A b2b draw is just around the corner!!!
Completely agree!

I was one of the people who discussed external factors affecting CRS scores. I am sure that steps will be taken to remediate these factors and include genuine applicants.

And in the mean time, the hope and power is in our hands!

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW

Hope is something that makes you achieve your target in real life, being hopeful is as real as reality itself. Without hope you can accomplish anything. I started my canadian dream about two years ago with 420 CRS, got an additional qualification to increase my Points, ielts and what not. Today it got me to 458.

Never loose hope! Our moment will come. I am confident of it. A b2b draw is just around the corner!!!
what is this ball and bat nonsense that people are on about in this forum? Nobody and I mean nobody knows what the next CRS is going to be. The thread is called RoH for a reason. Those getting affected by the negativity are from the snowflake generation of people. Keep your chin up, and take it as it comes your way.

Being away from family and friends, seeking employment in a foreign land, and while navigating the labyrinth of the rental market is far more treacherous than unknown entities on a faceless forum.

amrishm

Jan 15, 2019
Good day
I am currently stuck on the 455 mark and was hoping it would be soon for an ITA but I guess not. I have a first degree and also CPA Nova Scotia qualified but the CPA was acquired through distance. Any chance the CPA Nova Scotia could qualify as being a proper Canadian qualification thereby boosting my score?
Thanks

ahsanshahbaz

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Good day
I am currently stuck on the 455 mark and was hoping it would be soon for an ITA but I guess not. I have a first degree and also CPA Nova Scotia qualified but the CPA was acquired through distance. Any chance the CPA Nova Scotia could qualify as being a proper Canadian qualification thereby boosting my score?
Thanks
CPA is Professional Qualification I am not sure if it can be considered for two or more degrees. Since I am an accountant myself I know WES gives bachelors assessment for certain accountancy qualifications.

amrishm

Jan 15, 2019
CPA is Professional Qualification I am not sure if it can be considered for two or more degrees. Since I am an accountant myself I know WES gives bachelors assessment for certain accountancy qualifications.
Well I put it in the Express entry profile as a certificate and not a degree, but with my degree as well, I ended up with the points for two or more certificates.