+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 125th Draw

fperk_83

Nov 1, 2016
I feel the crs scores were up as many of them received their ielts results on 30th august..for the exams of 17th august..and draw was on 4th

Any chances that the next draw will happen on 18th???

Congratulations to all who received the ITA! Good luck to your further journey.

Guys, whats wrong? This is for the first time in 2019 that a two weeks gap has shot the score high. And suddenly we all have become hopeless. No replies or comments. Where is the next thread? I mean, there can always a back to back draw. Didn’t the scores come down from 470 to 457.

Come on! Lets all be positive,

I had to gather all my nerve since the last 8 hours to write this. Our worries will pass by. Because, there come ease after every difficulty. Next thread please ......

l4rahman

Sep 5, 2019
Why nobody is showing concern about the possibility of Fake Accounts that may be a factor of this crisis? I can easily show you how i can manipulate EE by entering about 200-300 fake 460 up profiles just for fun. Many persons might opening these profiles just to have a deeper view of the process. It's such a naive to think there are no fake profiles in EE pool. IRCC must do something about this. Also, some people who have above 470 score might play waiting game for any circumstances and might cancel 3 4 consecutive draws as he/she doesnt have any worry about getting ITA. IRCC should introduce a freezing time for those ITA cancellation accounts also. Minimum 6 months. I have a serious doubt the actual submission of EE profile after getting ITA. The percentage is bound to be low compared to previous years. But nobody seems to care.

TD0911

Sep 5, 2019
4th September draw was such a bummer!! How could the score spike from 457 to 463!???

This was my last Hope with score of 459. Now I have my birthday approaching next week and score will go down to 454.

I guess no hope left for me...

ankchat

Aug 30, 2018
can you please also tell me if
2 year post graduate diploma brings more points than 1 year post graduate diploma?
also, i tried WES (which gave me 1 yr diploma) and CES (which gave 2 yr diploma) -> i am assuming a 2 year master would be 3rd category that could fetch max points? Any other agency?
can someone tell me if any diff in 1 yr and 2 yr diploma and if so of how mnay points?

Mama mia

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Many people rejecting ITA because their documents are incomplete could also be responsible for three high crs points. One just have to remain hopeful

psana_18

Sep 6, 2019
Hi Everyone!

First of all Thanks to each one of you for sharing your experiences in this forum. I am processing my Express Entry Application independently and this forum has really helped me :)

Now about my EE, my CRS is 457 and I missed August 20, 2019 draw :( with a tie breaker rule.

The score since May 2019 has been consistently high and the last draw#125 also saw increase of 6 points with CRS 463.. so I wanted know what are my chances of getting an ITA?

Last edited:

hetashpatel7

May 3, 2018
HI there , I got my invitation 2 weeks back and while I was continuing my application it has this question that says "Have you ever used any other names" ?
My degree certificates from India and my passport has difference in middle name .
like my passport has middle name "Pradip" and my degree certificate says "Pradipkumar" .However no difference in first name . I have the affidavit as well for this confusion .
Do i have to select YES on that question or since I have the affidavit it is ok if I select NO?

Sami123

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Why nobody is showing concern about the possibility of Fake Accounts that may be a factor of this crisis? I can easily show you how i can manipulate EE by entering about 200-300 fake 460 up profiles just for fun. Many persons might opening these profiles just to have a deeper view of the process. It's such a naive to think there are no fake profiles in EE pool. IRCC must do something about this. Also, some people who have above 470 score might play waiting game for any circumstances and might cancel 3 4 consecutive draws as he/she doesnt have any worry about getting ITA. IRCC should introduce a freezing time for those ITA cancellation accounts also. Minimum 6 months. I have a serious doubt the actual submission of EE profile after getting ITA. The percentage is bound to be low compared to previous years. But nobody seems to care.
You are hundred percent right my friend a lot of people open fake accounts with high scores for two reasons
1/if they are Expecting a raise in their score in the future they make sure by opening fake accounts that ircc did not reach their goal of AOR before they get higher scores
2/people who have their birthday yet to come after many months and they have lower scores by opening fake accounts They posh people who is above them down when they reach their birthday

In conclusion they make sure by wasting ITA The ircc didn’t reach the goal of immigrants soon
Until they enhance their scores by repeating IELTS or gaining more experience in the work
Or people who have higher scores than them reach their birthday and that benefits them
Such a shame

optimaxx

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
NOC Code......
4th September draw was such a bummer!! How could the score spike from 457 to 463!???

This was my last Hope with score of 459. Now I have my birthday approaching next week and score will go down to 454.

I guess no hope left for me...
yes, this is the real problem for me too, as year passes there is less chance of increasing the CRS score.

We need to find a way quickly i think.

The best option is to get study there, that's for sure. now

optimaxx

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
NOC Code......
Hi every one
what will be the impact of elections in canada over the immigration strategy ?
according to the official webpage and as well as the other information sources, there should not be any dramatic change, since both parties support immigration

Lala1234

Aug 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Hello,

I would suggest don't loose your hope...hang on and try seeking the PNP route....it does not take longer may be 3-4 months...but better than never..

Thanks...and All the best

Manishprasher

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
I have got 455, birthday in late November. Not sure if these 3-4 draws will bring the current CRS closer to mine. I am exploring option of my wife resitting ielts and getting 7778 which boost the scores to 461. Then might be I am in the race. These high scores compared to last years September Are so disheartening. Earlier I wasn’t able to score in IELTS, now the CRS shockers!! Hope we all in the 455+ scores get lucky soon..

Reactions: Lala1234