+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 125th Draw

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Could you please advise me how did you get ITA? My CRS is 446 without spouse and with spouse 432. PNP is the only hope for me, but I don't know anything about it, any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Hi sorry for the late reply, for PNP I believe you are suppose to select options while filling up your EE profile, where it asks you if you would like to be considered for provincial nominations, I am not sure how other PNP nominate, but for Ontario, OINP - which is the PNP organisation for Ontario- scans EE profiles and approaches candidates directly, in my case I was approached by OINP and after filling forms and applying through their own portals I was eventually nominated. Again, I don’t know how other PNP applications work so I won’t say much on it. Hope that helps. Good luck

fperk_83

Nov 1, 2016
In rounds of invitation, in cic website..what does tie breaking rule means...its is mentioned as 23rd august in todays draw result..

ahsanshahbaz

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
In rounds of invitation, in cic website..what does tie breaking rule means...its is mentioned as 23rd august in todays draw result..
If your score is 463 profile should not have been submitted after cut off date and time. If your score is above 463 cut off does not matter.

Aug 28, 2019
Hello Guys,

Congrats to everyone who already has received ITA in Last Draw, Such a big relief :)

I believe that there are some guys who are experienced about ITA application.

My question is that My wife has changed her surname after our marriage and She has updated all her documents like driver's license, passport, ID card etc. As it is requested by CIC to show proven legal document regarding to name change, What type of document are required?

We already have a notarised and translated marriage certificate which indicates clearly that the surname has been changed after the marriage.

What else documents are need ? Should we also write a LOE? Or old passport bio metric and new passport bio metric plus marriage certificate will be enough?

Thanks in advance

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hello Guys,

Congrats to everyone who already has received ITA in Last Draw, Such a big relief :)

I believe that there are some guys who are experienced about ITA application.

My question is that My wife has changed her surname after our marriage and She has updated all her documents like driver's license, passport, ID card etc. As it is requested by CIC to show proven legal document regarding to name change, What type of document are required?

We already have a notarised and translated marriage certificate which indicates clearly that the surname has been changed after the marriage.

What else documents are need ? Should we also write a LOE? Or old passport bio metric and new passport bio metric plus marriage certificate will be enough?

Thanks in advance
You need something called one-and-same-person affidavit

lignumvitae

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Congratulations to all who received the ITA! Good luck to your further journey.

Guys, whats wrong? This is for the first time in 2019 that a two weeks gap has shot the score high. And suddenly we all have become hopeless. No replies or comments. Where is the next thread? I mean, there can always a back to back draw. Didn’t the scores come down from 470 to 457.

Come on! Lets all be positive,

I had to gather all my nerve since the last 8 hours to write this. Our worries will pass by. Because, there comes ease after every difficulty. Next thread please ......

Last edited: