+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 125th Draw

lignumvitae

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Why would you do that? The whole point is to show that she's spending money in Canada at Canadian stores. You can have a Canadian credit card and use it in other countries. Just hide the all but the last 4 digits to prevent misuse and explain why you did so in the LOE. It also can be her bank account if she's using her debit card.

- Does she pay any bills? Phone?
- Has she been to the doctor and paid any fees and gotten a receipt with her name on it?
Makes sense. I will show her T4 along with the credit card statement.

- She does not. She lives with her friend.
- Not recently

Rav_C

Jun 4, 2019
Dear All,

Need your advice here, I have received my ITA on Aug 12th draw and prepping my docs.

I'm stuck at my referral letter from my ex-employer, who was kind enough to provide the same however per their policy, they could only provide a generic roles and responsibilities letter. Which does not relate to anything that I performed and it does not match to the NOC selected.

As they declined to add any more info, I approached my Team Lead who luckily is still working for for my ex-employer, I'm thinking of getting an affidavit with all the info (Title, duration of work, hours / week, wages & roles and responsibilities) in it along with his work email, designation & signature + have the document notarized.

My blessed people, please let me know if I'm taking the right path here.

Thanks,
Rav

Reactions: Borasantamora1

cdddelhi

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
You've been here long sir.. You have seen the CRS fall and rise.. With 455, you know its your time now! :)[/QU
You've been here long sir.. You have seen the CRS fall and rise.. With 455, you know its your time now! :)
I know this journey is painful . I want to fight till the end. Nothing is impossible. In April when our crs was 444 . I was pretty sure we will get ita but after April it's like roller coaster ride. but one day will come with happiness. I ll book the table in restaurant for dinner. Good luck to all friends

Borasantamora1

May 26, 2019
Dear All,

Need your advice here, I have received my ITA on Aug 12th draw and prepping my docs.

I'm stuck at my referral letter from my ex-employer, who was kind enough to provide the same however per their policy, they could only provide a generic roles and responsibilities letter. Which does not relate to anything that I performed and it does not match to the NOC selected.

As they declined to add any more info, I approached my Team Lead who luckily is still working for for my ex-employer, I'm thinking of getting an affidavit with all the info (Title, duration of work, hours / week, wages & roles and responsibilities) in it along with his work email, designation & signature + have the document notarized.

Thanks,
Rav
I have a reference letter from the company and they refused to give me a letter of the job duties but a senior manager agreed to provide me with a letter detailing my job duties along with his signature and business card , should i notarize his letter ?

Please for your help

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
I have a reference letter from the company and they refused to give me a letter of the job duties but a senior manager agreed to provide me with a letter detailing my job duties along with his signature and business card , should i notarize his letter ?

Please for your help
Dear All,

Thanks,
Rav
Disclaimer: follow my opinion at your own risk

This is a common problem.. attach the lteer you have from company.. attach any email communication you have with the company where they state that this is all they can provide.. get letters from your colleagues.. you could get the letters sent from their official email address to your personal email address..

I am not a PR so can't say "I have done that and it works" but you could find a lot of people on this forum with the same problem and this has worked for them

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

Please for your help
Hi dear,

CIC website stated that "
The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:
  • a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company)"

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

So, I think your senion manager's detail (name,title,signature) should be fine.

Hk07

Aug 7, 2019
I am unable to see my profile on the website. After logging through GCkey it lands me to the welcome page but my account or my profile details are not visible anywhere. Please help me for this as am not sure whether this is because I didn’t log off properly last time.

Rav_C

Jun 4, 2019
I am unable to see my profile on the website. After logging through GCkey it lands me to the welcome page but my account or my profile details are not visible anywhere. Please help me for this as am not sure whether this is because I didn’t log off properly last time.
I guess there were some changes made to the sign in page. Close all the browser pages and try logging in from this URL - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

Hope it helps!

shivamtiwari93

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Use different browser. Sometimes these issues happen due to changes in web-page before your cookies expire.