+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 125th Draw

Rav_C

Jun 4, 2019
I have a reference letter from the company and they refused to give me a letter of the job duties but a senior manager agreed to provide me with a letter detailing my job duties along with his signature and business card , should i notarize his letter ?

Please for your help
Disclaimer: follow my opinion at your own risk

This is a common problem.. attach the lteer you have from company.. attach any email communication you have with the company where they state that this is all they can provide.. get letters from your colleagues.. you could get the letters sent from their official email address to your personal email address..

I am not a PR so can't say "I have done that and it works" but you could find a lot of people on this forum with the same problem and this has worked for them

@Borasantamora1 glad you were able to get your manager to give you the letter, I'm in a similar scenario here. Did you get this letter from your manager on the company letter head?

@WantToImmigrate I was thinking of adding the email I received from my ex-employer HR stating they'll not be able to provide a detailed roles and responsibilities letter. I'm thinking of adding the affidavit in addition to the generic referral letter they provided + email trail.

My only worry is, will this be good enough to satisfy the VO.

Hk07

Aug 7, 2019
Use different browser. Sometimes these issues happen due to changes in web-page before your cookies expire.
On the welcome page it is showing me only 4 options of password change, recovery question change, revoke GCkey and sign out. I can’t see anything else. Cleared browsing history as well but it’s not working.

garry.jones

Jun 14, 2019
Can someone guide me on how to start collecting documents and medicals? I am still in the process of filing the details in the "Permanent Residence" application but want to start collecting documents in parallel.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
On the welcome page it is showing me only 4 options of password change, recovery question change, revoke GCkey and sign out. I can’t see anything else. Cleared browsing history as well but it’s not working.
If you directly input https://clegc-gckey.gc.ca/j/eng/l, it will get you where you're currently at.

Start from here.

Reactions: shivamtiwari93

georgeb88

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
May2021
AOR Received.
14-06-2021
Can someone guide me on how to start collecting documents and medicals? I am still in the process of filing the details in the "Permanent Residence" application but want to start collecting documents in parallel.
You would need the following general documents (but might vary based in individual application also):
1 Passport
2 IELTS Test report (TRF)
3 ECA report (educational credential assessment docs)
4 family docs if any (eg: Marriage Certificate & child's Birth Certificate)
5 Police Clearance certificate
6 Medical report form- after doing you medical exam
6 Proof Of Funds
7 Employment letter

For EACH ofthese there are detailed description given in the CIC website as to HOW they need them to be submitted, and more importantly on validity of the docs etc.
You need those information before you start collecting, otherwise you might have to do them again. For eg: medical exam is valid for only 1 year, after getting it done, so you should enter Canada within that time. So things like that you will only know once you go though the CIC website in detail. Hope this helps

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
@Borasantamora1 glad you were able to get your manager to give you the letter, I'm in a similar scenario here. Did you get this letter from your manager on the company letter head?

@WantToImmigrate I was thinking of adding the email I received from my ex-employer HR stating they'll not be able to provide a detailed roles and responsibilities letter. I'm thinking of adding the affidavit in addition to the generic referral letter they provided + email trail.

Disclaimer: Follow my opinion at your own risk

Try attaching as much proof as possible offer letter, pay summary, pay slip, appraisal emails, pay review letters, etc. .. get letters from your colleagues.. As far as satisfaction of VO goes, no one except a VO can tell.. In my personal opinion it should work..

Borasantamora1

May 26, 2019

Yes, bro but i am not sure whether it's gonna work or not

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Dear All,

Need your advice here, I have received my ITA on Aug 12th draw and prepping my docs.

I'm stuck at my referral letter from my ex-employer, who was kind enough to provide the same however per their policy, they could only provide a generic roles and responsibilities letter. Which does not relate to anything that I performed and it does not match to the NOC selected.

As they declined to add any more info, I approached my Team Lead who luckily is still working for for my ex-employer, I'm thinking of getting an affidavit with all the info (Title, duration of work, hours / week, wages & roles and responsibilities) in it along with his work email, designation & signature + have the document notarized.

My blessed people, please let me know if I'm taking the right path here.

Thanks,
Rav
Use company one and also get another one from your team leader with an affidavit. Explain everything in your LoE along with the email which confirms that your company can only provide a generic format one.

Remember, nothing is guaranteed and now it's all at the discretion of immigration officer.
Good luck.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
I have a reference letter from the company and they refused to give me a letter of the job duties but a senior manager agreed to provide me with a letter detailing my job duties along with his signature and business card , should i notarize his letter ?

Please for your help
Get it notarized and use also company generic one letter. Explain everything in your LoE. Give immigration officer any proof you have. Hope it will work for you.

tomyfirstsnow

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
POST ITA - query
I was in the page where it showed transmit and pay .I wanted to change the fee to "not going to pay RPRF fee while submission" so i went to account home which was a link in that page.All of a sudden i saw that i was logged out and then i am not able to see the option continue application after login.
Can anyone guide how to get that link

#EEC

May 19, 2019
POST ITA - query
I was in the page where it showed transmit and pay .I wanted to change the fee to "not going to pay RPRF fee while submission" so i went to account home which was a link in that page.All of a sudden i saw that i was logged out and then i am not able to see the option continue application after login.
Can anyone guide how to get that link
Try different browser
Clear cookies/caches
Try in incognito mode