+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 125th Draw

ahsanshahbaz

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
are you sure, becuase i created my profile just one week ago. my score is 460.
No one is sure of anything only CIC is;)

When you create your profile only matters if the cut off on 4th Sept draw is 460. Given that the last cut off was 457. It is expected that a draw on 4th Sept will have a cut off score in this range 455-458. You should be safe given your score is 460.

Reactions: Dheana90

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Can anyone pls answer?

Should we use stamp paper & notarization for both the gift deed and affidavit or only affidavit? pls help

ahsanshahbaz

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Can anyone pls answer?

Should we use stamp paper & notarization for both the gift deed and affidavit or only affidavit? pls help

Get Gift Deed written on Stamp Paper (If you are from Pakistan you can get it done from local kacheri). It should be on stamp paper and should be notarized. You can all get this done in one day from Local Kacheri. Ideally get a copy of cheque notarized as well from which the funds are being transferred as gift. I am still to get this done for myself but I have done full research so that there are no hiccups in getting it done post-ITA.

Reactions: Midnight Blessing

Priyanka2010

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Get Gift Deed written on Stamp Paper (If you are from Pakistan you can get it done from local kacheri). It should be on stamp paper and should be notarized. You can all get this done in one day from Local Kacheri. Ideally get a copy of cheque notarized as well from which the funds are being transferred as gift. I am still to get this done for myself but I have done full research so that there are no hiccups in getting it done post-ITA.
It depends on the country. Affidavit should also be on stamp paper and notarized, as per Indian laws.

ahsanshahbaz

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
It depends on the country. Affidavit should also be on stamp paper and notarized, as per Indian laws.
I am not really sure if you need an affidavit as Gift Deed also mentions the same thing. Mostly Gift Deed alone should be enough if it mentions that it is out of love and I have no claim whatsoever on this amount

Reactions: Priyanka2010

Priyanka2010

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
I am not really sure if you need an affidavit as Gift Deed also mentions the same thing. Mostly Gift Deed alone should be enough if it mentions that it is out of love and I have no claim whatsoever on this amount
True. My colleague got a gift deed from her father on stamp paper and notarized the same. The gift deed is irrevocable and cannot be terminated and hence works fine. She got her PR in July.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
True. My colleague got a gift deed from her father on stamp paper and notarized the same. The gift deed is irrevocable and cannot be terminated and hence works fine. She got her PR in July.
Gift deed can be on a legal paper with government stamps of Rs 25, dated by issuer, dated by typist and dated by notary public.
All the signs and stamps of the three are also mandatory.
Or a Rs 50 stamp paper with all the above but government stamps is sufficient.

Both of these are valid, but using Rs 50 stamp paper is better. A difference of mere Rs 25 should not be a deal breaker.

Lazybug

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hi everyone,

Is it possible to show two different part-time jobs simultaneously on the EE profile? By choosing this is my current job for both?

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
Gift deed can be on a legal paper with government stamps of Rs 25, dated by issuer, dated by typist and dated by notary public.
All the signs and stamps of the three are also mandatory.
Or a Rs 50 stamp paper with all the above but government stamps is sufficient.

Both of these are valid, but using Rs 50 stamp paper is better. A difference of mere Rs 25 should not be a deal breaker.
Well, I submitted mine with just a signed letter along with the relevant bank statements and an explanation in the LOE.
Not sure about getting a stamp paper or an affidavit or even going to the notary.

Just over 90 days in and no rejection so far :)

Reactions: rajapanesar

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Well, I submitted mine with just a signed letter along with the relevant bank statements and an explanation in the LOE.
Not sure about getting a stamp paper or an affidavit or even going to the notary.

Just over 90 days in and no rejection so far :)
Sharing useful information raises the IQ of the whole group.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022

So, affidavit is not mandatory? Also i never heard about notarizing the check, is it mandatory? should i notarize it after the payment is made with the customer copy of the cheque or before the transaction is made?

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
So, affidavit is not mandatory? Also i never heard about notarizing the check, is it mandatory? should i notarize it after the payment is made with the customer copy of the cheque or before the transaction is made?
Get it done with affidavit and notarize it. Also, you don't need to notarize the cheque. Scan original and deposit in to your account. Get a deposit receipt and bank statement which shows the transaction. You will be fine. Good luck!

Reactions: Midnight Blessing

ahsanshahbaz

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
It is just to be safe. You can scan the original cheque. if you miss scanning the original before depositing Any photocopy should be notarized as per cic

ahsanshahbaz

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Gift Deed should be enough in my opinion. But if you can get affidavit on stamp paper it is not harmful but to be safe get everything notarized if you submit both then get both notarized. Cost of notary is not expensive probably few hundred Rupees so better get both notarized.