+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 125th Draw

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Total 8 Years Experience with no continuous employment during the 1st and 8th year.Employer provided a letter with 8 Years Full time Employment 40 hours per week,Roles and Responsibilities, Start Date and End Date except no pay mentioned on the Reference letter. I have asked him to include the gaps that I have (7 Months gap with Annual Net Income $28,000 in 2011) and (4 and Half Months gap with Annual Net Income $49,000 in 2018)
but he refused to provide this gap in the reference letter. I have changed my work History in Express Entry from 8 years to 6 years prior to ITA and want to claim the 1st and 8th year under part time in my E-APR based on suggestion of one of the senior member in this forum.Employer Reference Letter Full time for 8 years versus my declaration as full time for 6 years and part time for 2 Years. Seniors could you please let me know will this create any problem?
I don't think there should be a problem, even if you remove those gaps, you are still scoring the full points for employment from 2012. Since he is not giving you a reference letter with those gaps,you can use the same letter and at best can write an LOE stating that you moved the 1st and last year to part time

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
I really do not know. When i calculate the crs details, it gives 1055 but total score shows 1025.
Try switching browsers or opening the website in private mode.. Cookies do mess up a lot of things :)

If above doesn't work, raise a web form.. sum of score in CRS details should match total score shown..

It wouldn't make a difference to you per se, but it would clear the bug in code that's causing this..

Do let us know how it goes

Reactions: Dheana90

nikhil3072

Aug 21, 2019
I don't think there should be a problem, even if you remove those gaps, you are still scoring the full points for employment from 2012. Since he is not giving you a reference letter with those gaps,you can use the same letter and at best can write an LOE stating that you moved the 1st and last year to part time
Thank you for your valuable suggestion.I will use the LOE.

RAliyev

Oct 23, 2018
I believe that there will be a draw on Wednesday, 28-Aug. Last draw was deliberately conducted on Tuesday, 20-Aug. This was 8 calendar days after the draw, which was delayed. Now, they will do the same, meaning that next draw will be again with 8 calendar days interval on this Wednesday. Then, CIC will shift to the normal biweekly schedule, and increase ITA numbers as it did in September 2018. I hope this will happen this week, fingers crossed :)