+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 125th Draw

Ayeshaahmad

Jun 14, 2018
India
If you can manage to get experience from a company previously worked at (in the last 10 years) , use that. I was in the same situation as you. My previous employer was very helpful and got me out of the situation.

If you are unable to do so my opinion would be to locate your hiring letters / contracts, as many pay slips you can find, bank statements, company id (where I come from, some companies have a proper id, others do not) and mention the situation in the LOE.

If the company closure was public, do include as many news clippings / reports etc.

This should suffice. However, more experienced people on this forum can guide you better.
I worked for a small medical and now it is closed. The person who owned this medical is also not in the country. I have my joining letter and salary slips as well as an experience letter. What can I provide more ?

Ilyushin76

Mar 24, 2019
I worked for a small medical and now it is closed. The person who owned this medical is also not in the country. I have my joining letter and salary slips as well as an experience letter. What can I provide more ?
I think that should suffice. If you have an employee id that would also add to your case.

Like I mentioned earlier - this is my perception and research about the situation. Senior members can be of further assistance.

Don't worry.

ahsanshahbaz

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
In my opinion there won't be draw on 28th as the last draw after 8 days was to compensate for 19 days delay for the draw on 12th. Its going to be bi-Weekly going forward with a B2B in sept or oct. I am expecting invitation increase from Sept though but I might be wrong

Reactions: cino86 and #EEC

Ayeshaahmad

Jun 14, 2018
India
I think that should suffice. If you have an employee id that would also add to your case.

Like I mentioned earlier - this is my perception and research about the situation. Senior members can be of further assistance.

Don't worry.
Thanks, one more question. Do I have to mention in LOE that the medical for which I was working, is closed.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Thanks, one more question. Do I have to mention in LOE that the medical for which I was working, is closed.
Yes you should explain the reasons why you can't provide a reference letter from that employer.

If you have any promotion letter and employment contract, these will help without doubt. Also, if you know someone who worked with you as a senior worker or supervisor, get a letter from him or her if possible. Then get it notarized with an id of that person. Do everything at 100% to show that you actually worked. Hope this will work for you. Good luck.

Ayeshaahmad

Jun 14, 2018
India
Yes you should explain the reasons why you can't provide a reference letter from that employer.

If you have any promotion letter and employment contract, these will help without doubt. Also, if you know someone who worked with you as a senior worker or supervisor, get a letter from him or her if possible. Then get it notarized with an id of that person. Do everything at 100% to show that you actually worked. Hope this will work for you. Good luck.
In the post of registered pharmacist, there is no promotion, and in case of a small medical, unfortunately no employment contracts too. Ya, getting a letter from a colleague is which I will be able to get. Hope that would suffice.

#EEC

May 19, 2019
In the post of registered pharmacist, there is no promotion, and in case of a small medical, unfortunately no employment contracts too. Ya, getting a letter from a colleague is which I will be able to get. Hope that would suffice.
First of all u should prove tht u tried every option to obtain work reference letter. .. Just send emails to ur ex boss, HR, supervisor etc.. If they refuse just add tht emails along with LOE n all available documents.. . And also affidavit from co worker/senior of tht company. . .n at last if possible bank statement of tht period showing salary being credited. ...

#EEC

May 19, 2019
I believe that there will be a draw on Wednesday, 28-Aug. Last draw was deliberately conducted on Tuesday, 20-Aug. This was 8 calendar days after the draw, which was delayed. Now, they will do the same, meaning that next draw will be again with 8 calendar days interval on this Wednesday. Then, CIC will shift to the normal biweekly schedule, and increase ITA numbers as it did in September 2018. I hope this will happen this week, fingers crossed :)
No draw on 28...its going to be in next week.. ..
I think cic is not tht crazy... 20 aug draw was compensation to unintentional gap caused in previous draw...

cino86

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
USA
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-06-2019
Doc's Request.
14-062019
In my opinion there won't be draw on 28th as the last draw after 8 days was to compensate for 19 days delay for the draw on 12th. Its going to be bi-Weekly going forward with a B2B in sept or oct. I am expecting invitation increase from Sept though but I might be wrong
Sounds about right. Expecting 3900 starting next month. Wishful thinking to expect another draw this month, but that would be NICE if it does happen and then 2-week regular draws following that.

Reactions: EnthuChap

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
Sounds about right. Expecting 3900 starting next month. Wishful thinking to expect another draw this month, but that would be NICE if it does happen and then 2-week regular draws following that.
There's really not a reason to expect the number of ITAs to go up unless you have information that the percentage of rejected ITAs has been higher than expected.