+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 124th Draw

Dewdrops1502

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Guys I received NOI from OINP!!!

Thanks to almighty God and to you my friends, who supported me through the tough 6 months of wait.
@13nitinsharma you said it that I will get my chance and the opportunity has now knocked my door.

NOC 0601
CRS 448

@NikSharma01
@WantToImmigrate @Dheana90 @Midnight Blessing @Punitsingh

That's super cool!!!!
I'm really happy for u. Since we were at the same score and would lose points the same time of the year, it was nice to see you keeping the hopes alive here.
Your posts post ITA will be missed. All the best for your future. God bless you.

Reactions: EnthuChap

tonydlaw24

Feb 15, 2019
Hi everyone. I am encouraged to share this here because I feel the need to motivate someone if you desire extra points and you have not max out IELTS or your IELTS IS expiring soon.

My first attempt at IELTS was on the 19th of Jan 2019 LRWS- 8778. Myself and my wife subsequently joined the poll and I this forum in May 2019 after WES usual delay with 451, but that then was no longer a fashionable score. So we both attempted IELTS again on the 6th of July 2019 and my result was LRWS- 9,9,6.5,8, while my wife - 8.5,8.5,6.5,8. I immediately ordered for the EOR on the 19th July at IDP Nigeria, upon receipt of the result. I didn’t even leave the IDP office with the result form, paying nearly 300 USD for both EOR.

Now to the interesting part. Since the 19th of July EOR application, I immediately registered and wrote IDP IELTS on the 27th of July and the 1st of August 2019 without waiting for the EOR outcome. I scored 7.5 and 7 in writing on both occasion, but fell short in Listening and Reading in my attempt to get CLB 9. I had even commenced the registration for tomorrow the 17th of August IELTS, because I was determined to write IELTS till the end of the year to get the maximum score. Surprisingly, my EOR for the 6th of July is out and my writing bumped up from 6.5 to 7.5. Now my new score is 460 from 451. I want to encourage someone today. Don’t sit and wait. You need to motivate yourself. Get up and do something, ORDER FOR THAT EOR/ SIT FOR THE NEXT IELTS, life is a pyramid, make your way to the very tip!.

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
You can’t make the change in EE profile to accompanying after getting 600 points. This is misrepresentation.
Okay, sorry...I thought that as long as the changes is made before ITA it's should be fine.

What would you suggest @fsw_hk to do then,dear?

Can s/he change to accompanying before applying to OINP or not?

lignumvitae

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Hello all members

I am in the express entry pool with 453 points. By profession I am a physicist, are there any ways of securing a job offer or a provincial nomination with this profession(NOC 2111) or something similar? or by which I can increase my score in the next couple of months ?

Help needed please

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Hello all members

I am in the express entry pool with 453 points. By profession I am a physicist, are there any ways of securing a job offer or a provincial nomination with this profession(NOC 2111) or something similar? or by which I can increase my score in the next couple of months ?

Help needed please
Search for ONIP website if your NOC or one similar is being picked up for nominations. And do you have scope to increase IELTS score ? or if married your spouse's WES/IELTS can help.

Reactions: lignumvitae

lignumvitae

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
I too undertook the EOR process and my speaking score bumped from 6.5 to 7.5

The bad part, I did not rely on my instinct and ordered an EOR only for speaking. I could have made it with CLB 10 in writing too. But I was too afraid to order an EOR for writing. Even though I was more confident on my writing part. In any case I would have got the refund. So I would advice members to go for Soeaking and writing EOR.

With CLB 9 in writing and 10 in the other 3, I lost 3 points to my CRS. The Decree of God, ofcourse.
Hi everyone. I am encouraged to share this here because I feel the need to motivate someone if you desire extra points and you have not max out IELTS or your IELTS IS expiring soon.

My first attempt at IELTS was on the 19th of Jan 2019 LRWS- 8778. Myself and my wife subsequently joined the poll and I this forum in May 2019 after WES usual delay with 451, but that then was no longer a fashionable score. So we both attempted IELTS again on the 6th of July 2019 and my result was LRWS- 9,9,6.5,8, while my wife - 8.5,8.5,6.5,8. I immediately ordered for the EOR on the 19th July at IDP Nigeria, upon receipt of the result. I didn’t even leave the IDP office with the result form, paying nearly 300 USD for both EOR.

Now to the interesting part. Since the 19th of July EOR application, I immediately registered and wrote IDP IELTS on the 27th of July and the 1st of August 2019 without waiting for the EOR outcome. I scored 7.5 and 7 in writing on both occasion, but fell short in Listening and Reading in my attempt to get CLB 9. I had even commenced the registration for tomorrow the 17th of August IELTS, because I was determined to write IELTS till the end of the year to get the maximum score. Surprisingly, my EOR for the 6th of July is out and my writing bumped up from 6.5 to 7.5. Now my new score is 460 from 451. I want to encourage someone today. Don’t sit and wait. You need to motivate yourself. Get up and do something, ORDER FOR THAT EOR/ SIT FOR THE NEXT IELTS, life is a pyramid, make your way to the very tip!.
too

Reactions: tonydlaw24

lignumvitae

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Search for ONIP website if your NOC or one similar is being picked up for nominations. And do you have scope to increase IELTS score ? or if married your spouse's WES/IELTS can help.
Thank you for your reply. Well my NOC is not listed in any of the states as far as my research. If someone who knows more about NOC 2111, please do guide me. And I will not be accompanying my spouse or children. So no chance for her IELTS(she is not good at english) and WES will not increase our CRS. I did check that. Any physicists out here??? Or somebody similar who can guide me with PNP or job offer?

tani_

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Okay, sorry...I thought that as long as the changes is made before ITA it's should be fine.

What would you suggest @fsw_hk to do then,dear?

Can s/he change to accompanying before applying to OINP or not?
You can change from non-accompanying to accompanying after getting the nomination. It is not misrepresentation. You are allowed to change your mind as long as the change does not reduce your CRS to a score below the lowest ranking score invited to apply.

I have read on different forums of where people called OINP to get permission and they were told that they are free to make such changes. A lot of people have done it and they also got their PR.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can’t make the change in EE profile to accompanying after getting 600 points. This is misrepresentation.
Yes he can do that as long as with accompanying spouse that profile will:
1. still meet all PNP requirements for his original nomination (for example 400 points for certain Ontario nominations)
2. that you still have enough points to enter EE
3. And of course that you have enough points for that specific draw (but with PNP nomination, that one is easy)

what would be misinterpretation is if during your application when claiming non accompanying spouse, they will find out that it is not true. That would also mean recalculation with your spouse.

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
Thank you so much. I am trying to stay positive, maybe i should prevent myself to see ROH for the next few days so that i don't see all those intentional depressing assumptions like mr. Reality and ball is throwing. Thanks mate for being positive. You are a good man.

I am inviting you for a Argentinian steak in Toronto if there is any draw on 21st August and cutoff remains at 459-461 range.
Relax bro , long way to go ... I know it can be very annoying the wait...

I'll tell you my experience so far, I had received an ITA within 12 hours of creating my profile and was very happy back then , This was way back in September 2018 and got my AOR the same week . But tilldate my file is pending approval and its been almost 11 months ...
Hold on you will definitely get it . No need to get worried .

Reactions: Midnight Blessing

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Yes he can do that as long as with accompanying spouse that profile will:
1. still meet all PNP requirements for his original nomination (for example 400 points for certain Ontario nominations)
2. that you still have enough points to enter EE
3. And of course that you have enough points for that specific draw (but with PNP nomination, that one is easy)

what would be misinterpretation is if during your application when claiming non accompanying spouse, they will find out that it is not true. That would also mean recalculation with your spouse.
Incorrect. Correction to your post below:

If you've filled your EE profile as non-accompanying spouse, you get NOI from OINP, you can't fill the OINP application as accompanying case,

1. If your score is getting lower down than cut-off range of OINP draw
2. If you fill your OINP application as accompanying and get 600 points. Later, you try to change EE as accompanying, you'll be rejected based on misrepresentation

You can only make the spouse as accompanying if your score is not getting lower than the cut-off score of OINP. In this scenario, you can change in EE and OINP application both and it's good to go!

Reactions: mona247

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
You can change from non-accompanying to accompanying after getting the nomination. It is not misrepresentation. You are allowed to change your mind as long as the change does not reduce your CRS to a score below the lowest ranking score invited to apply.

I have read on different forums of where people called OINP to get permission and they were told that they are free to make such changes. A lot of people have done it and they also got their PR.
Those people will be ones whose scores were not going below than the cut-off score conducted by OINP. If your score gets lower than cut-off range due to adding spouse, your file will be in trouble my friend.

expressTarun

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Guys, I need some help. I am a PR. I've got the PR last year and decided not to shift till now. I got married to her in may. Now, both of us are planning to move there together. What are the possible options I've?
I think I've below options:

1. Spousal Visa-this would require me to be present there in canada, which is not the case
2. She applies for PR through Express entry. (made profile with points 430, NOC 2173)- Not sure when OINP or federal cutoff reach there.
3. She applies for visitor visa now, we both make the move there and I get the job there and then apply for Spousal visa.

Needs help from experts. what should be my choice, provided we want to move asap.