+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 124th Draw

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Senior members please advice. I have total 2 years 10 months of experience in my current NOC. I have received ITA at crs score of 459. My first job (1year 6 months) employer has denied to provide me any documents. The salary was also paid in cash. Can I remove that job while filing AOR? My CRS will be same. Please help.
Just move it to personal history. You can remove it from work experience section.

db79

May 24, 2019
POST ITA - completing application 'Address History'

In the 'Address History' section, it is asking to list all addresses one has lived during the last 10 years. We are not supposed to leave any gaps. I studied in Malaysia and came back to my country. Then I went to study in the UK and came back to my country. Then I went for technical training in China and came back to my country. The issue I am facing is that every time I choose 'Yes' for my local address as my current address, it gives me the 'From' option but not the 'To' option to input the dates. Can you kindly tell me how shall I include my local address, for all the three instances I have mentioned above, in my 'Address History' part of the 'Contact Details' section? Thank you. Much appreciated!

Alberta18

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Can I update latest IELTS score after I receive Provincial nomination. My first IELTS score was better then second one and it's valid too. Is it required to update the latest IELTS score or I can go with old score as well because it's still valid till next year.

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Can I update latest IELTS score after I receive Provincial nomination. My first IELTS score was better then second one and it's valid too. Is it required to update the latest IELTS score or I can go with old score as well because it's still valid till next year.
I think you don't need to update your IELTS score with the better one because once you get your nomination, the 600 nomination points will be added to your current CRS score and you will definitely get ITA in the very next draw after your CRS score is updated in your account.

Furthermore, your first IELTS is still valid until next year anyway and from what I understand, once you get ITA and submit your PR application, your IELTS score is locked after you get Acknowledgement Of Receive of your PR application from IRCC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alberta18

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
So I am keeping my first ielts score in my profile as its better then the latest score. I hope it won't make my profile ineligible that I have not updated the latest info.
AFAIK it won't cUse there is no rule that i know of which says latest ielts score needs to be submitted..

On the other hand, if the latest score is better.. why not put it in anyways

Alberta18

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
AFAIK it won't cUse there is no rule that i know of which says latest ielts score needs to be submitted..

On the other hand, if the latest score is better.. why not put it in anyways
True, I called IRCC today and they confirmed we can use any language test as soon it's valid and less then 2 year old.

Fantastica

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Thnks mate for your long post.

However, I confirmed with IRCC (call & twitter) and even with Immigration lawyer (toronto) and consultant. They said it's not an issue as long as the combined CRS is above the cutoff. It's not a misrepresentation. Read below reply from the lawyer

''Hi

Just write a plain letter explaining your scenario and apply.

Its not an issue

Regards

''

For privacy, I cant disclose his signature.

So I am going ahead with the application.
You're right. You have not misrepresented anything. You will be fine.

May 14, 2019
Hello all, thanks for all the information. I may not be able to read through all. Please I would like to ask what the next step is after obtaining my ECA assessment, a class band of 7 in IELTS and done EOI for SINP? My wife has a class band of 6

Camadi54

Aug 10, 2021
hi pls, I need know how to identify what stream we belong to because Ontario OINP pnp sent me NOI but did not indicate which stream I belong, but when I got in it told me chose any of the stream I want to belong to, either FSSW or HCP stream, so I chose HCP stream, pls help me know if I am still on point or not thanks.