Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
There won't be a draw on 21st. Ontario can invite as many people as they want but without prior canada/usa work exp their resumes won't even be looked at by hiring managers.
How are you so sure that there wont be any draw on 21st August?

Jul 26, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Guys, yesterday my wife's profile received a letter of interest from Ontario. My wife is the main applicant and she has NOC 1122 which was the targeted occupations invited yesterday. I've been looking at the OINP website and one requirement to apply is to prove the intention of living in Ontario. Te first issue is: We absolutely can't prove it. The second issue is: With 459 points, you think worth spending CAD1500?
You must intend to live in Ontario after you’re granted permanent residence. We determine this by examining your ties to Ontario, which can include things like:
  • working or have worked in Ontario
  • getting job offers or applying/ interviewing for jobs
  • studying
  • volunteering
  • leasing or owning property
  • visiting
  • having professional networks and affiliations, family ties and personal relationships

CanucksRajiv

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Hello Guys,

For non tech person which PNP is best bet? I am stuck @ 443 (next week i will add sibling points and score will become @ 458).

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
What do you mean I get LMIA? I am an inland applicant...I didn't think that made me automatically eligable for LMIA? Can you confirm what you mean please?
Labour Market impact assessment. No, inland applicants too need a positive LMIA to get 50 points for job offer. Positive LMIA means canadian employer need you to do the job as there is no canadian worker with required skills for this job.

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
It won't have a bearing on the upcoming draw. I think the last one was intentionally delayed, so OINP guys could get their ITAs. That's my theory though.
then why not now they can push ?

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
My score is 456.. any hope by next year April? .. as I will loose 5 more points
I know it's difficult to predict for next years cutoffs but any guesses?
You should get an ITA before the end of this year. Try to improve your score if you can but if not then don't worry too much. Just be patient.

Reactions: Eqbal

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
Guys, yesterday my wife's profile received a letter of interest from Ontario. My wife is the main applicant and she has NOC 1122 which was the targeted occupations invited yesterday. I've been looking at the OINP website and one requirement to apply is to prove the intention of living in Ontario. Te first issue is: We absolutely can't prove it. The second issue is: With 459 points, you think worth spending CAD1500?
You must intend to live in Ontario after you’re granted permanent residence. We determine this by examining your ties to Ontario, which can include things like:
  • studying
  • volunteering
  • visiting
  • having professional networks and affiliations, family ties and personal relationships
well, do you intend to live in Ontario?

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
For folks who keep talking about increased number of ITAs, please remember that Canada's goal is based on number of PRs granted. If more people than expected reject ITAs early in the year, then they have raised the number of ITAs to get to the number of PRs they want by the end of the year.

No one knows what percentage of ITAs made their application. It could be more, or it could be less. But please don't depend on the number of ITAs going up.

Reactions: facethereality

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
U worry too much sir! U at 462 worry like this what do u expect from us at 450s pls wait till next week Wednesday to get your ITA,.or u want to get 500dollar?

Thank you so much. I am trying to stay positive, maybe i should prevent myself to see ROH for the next few days so that i don't see all those intentional depressing assumptions like mr. Reality and ball is throwing. Thanks mate for being positive. You are a good man.

I am inviting you for a Argentinian steak in Toronto if there is any draw on 21st August and cutoff remains at 459-461 range.

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Thank you so much. I am trying to stay positive, maybe i should prevent myself to see ROH for the next few days so that i don't see all those intentional depressing assumptions like mr. Reality and ball is throwing. Thanks mate for being positive. You are a good man.

I am inviting you for a Argentinian steak in Toronto if there is any draw on 21st August and cutoff remains at 459-461 range.
Don't over think mate, things happen when it is time for them to happen, all you can do is stay positive and patience. All the best.

Reactions: Midnight Blessing

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
  • studying
  • volunteering
  • visiting
last point is for you. She will need a good looking motivation letter explaning how there is industry for her and how she has experience in such industry (she can also apply for jobs over there to make it look better).

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Yes, dear. I suggest you apply for OINP with your current EE profile data (non accompanying spouse) as you get the NOI based on that info. When you get the nomination, update your EE profile with accompanying spouse. As long as you do that before receiving ITA, you still xan edit your EE profile.

Changing your profile with accompanying spouse might lower your CRS score and might make you ineligible for NOI you received if your score fall below the NOI cut off score.

Am I giving him/her correct advice,dear @13nitinsharma ? Please help with this query. Thank you.
You can’t make the change in EE profile to accompanying after getting 600 points. This is misrepresentation.