+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 123rd Draw

Kenneth89

Jun 1, 2019
My prediction for Aug 7 draw:

3600 ITA:
459 almost cleared, or 458 (tiebreaker in June)

3900 ITA (not very likely):

—————

I truly hope I am wrong and the cut-off score is lower than my prediction.

I feel Aug 21 is the closest chance for me.

Since the last 3 draws they have never almost cleared a CRS score..just observing anyway

yg96

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Please update my score 443 to the tracker. My brother has received COPR and will be moving to Canada on 26th August. My question is, can i add 15 points for siblings right now? or i need to wait till 26th august? The cutoff may again go up in September and thats why i want to add sibling points for tomorrows draw.
yes you can just keep in mind whwn you are submitting docs you have the proof and also your first priority should be getting an ITA

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Thanks for clearing my doubt. I was under the impression that i can't claim the points till my brother moves to Canada. So, based on COPR signed by the immigration officer if i can add 15 points, my score will become 458. I will have two months to provide all the documents right.
Let me be more clear. The copr will be signed by the immigration officer! It implies that your brother has to meet a Canadian immigration officer at the airport. Again, this means that your brother has to land in Canada. All in all, you brother has to travel to Canada first and needs an address there.

Reactions: Dheana90

jp3189n

Sep 4, 2017
I’m at 453 and with IELTS maxed out I could be at 462. I took the test (CBT) last Saturday and I’ll have the result by Thursday, although I don’t think I was good. I need .5 more in L, S and W and if I don’t get it this time I’ll take again until I get to 462 as this is the only way today to receive ITA. As of May 2019 my current score was pretty good, nowadays I can’t wait for another year and risking losing points for age. If you have an option to increase your points then do it! Regards.

Reactions: Punitsingh
Aug 6, 2019
Hello, I got my IELTS results today and applied to the express entry pool, CRS is 473, Am I eligible for the next draw whenever it is. Sorry am a complete newbie and I just started my canada process, infact I just signed up here too, lol! Thanks in advance!

ItheLord

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
If there is a draw tomorrow, you’ll 100% get the ITA tomorrow .
Hello, I got my IELTS results today and applied to the express entry pool, CRS is 473, Am I eligible for the next draw whenever it is. Sorry am a complete newbie and I just started my canada process, infact I just signed up here too, lol! Thanks in advance!

Reactions: dreamcanadadaksh
Aug 6, 2019
If there is a draw tomorrow, you’ll 100% get the ITA tomorrow .
Ohh the draw can be tomorrow? wow, fingers crossed! Am trying to find out what should I do if I get an ITA, Hopefully will find the answers in the various forums. Thank you for the reply ItheLord. All the best to you too!

yg96

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
yep u ll be just fine

CanucksRajiv

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Let me be more clear. The copr will be signed by the immigration officer! It implies that your brother has to meet a Canadian immigration officer at the airport. Again, this means that your brother has to land in Canada. All in all, you brother has to travel to Canada first and needs an address there.
Thanks. Yes, he will be moving on 26th August. Assuming if i get PR in next draw, I will wait till 26th and once my brother gets his documents (COPR signed by immigration officer), bank statement etc. i will submit them to IRCC. Hopefully, it should work out.

nt13

Sep 1, 2017
Thanks. Yes, he will be moving on 26th August. Assuming if i get PR in next draw, I will wait till 26th and once my brother gets his documents (COPR signed by immigration officer), bank statement etc. i will submit them to IRCC. Hopefully, it should work out.
I will not advise you to consider encashing 15 additional Sibling points until your brother has landed in Canada for 2 reasons:

1. While assessing your application post ITA, the officer checks for the score you had at the time of ITA. During the check, since your had received ITA on 458 score on 7th Aug, the officer will proceed to check your Sibling docs, where it will appear that you have claimed your points without your brother landing in Canada. This can be taken as misrepresentation, that would be extremely bad!!

2. To claim Sibling points, please check the documents required. They mention PR card clearly, not even signed COPR is on their list. However, signed COPR ( Signed here means the stamp and sign on COPR done by immigration officer upon landing) is being claimed by many and has worked ( as I see on other threads). Further, for Sibling points, their requirements are Proof of Residency ( presently residing) , Proof of relationship and Proof of Citizenship/ PR.

Considering the above, I would suggest you to completely avoid claiming Sibling points till your brother lands. It will only be a matter of 20 days. Technically, you may upload it anytime after 27th Aug. Nowadays, people receive the PR card in months time, make sure he has a proper address to give on landing where they can dispatch it. And you could be good to go too.

Unless you are loosing points for Birthday in another 3-4 months, I don’t think 458 is a score to worry. You will get the ITA hopefully sooner or later. So take your call wisely.

Thanks.

PS: There are separate threads on this forums where you can check / cross check about Sibling points and questions similar to yours. Good luck!!

Reactions: EnthuChap and #EEC

Goodygoody

Star Member
May 15, 2019
I have a quick question. I got ITA July 24th and also on the 24th was when I hit 2 years exactly for work experience. I then came to find out that if I take unpaid vacation which I did(2 weeks in November) , I would have to work an additional 2 weeks to make up for that time. I also took another 2 weeks in June/July ( 1 week was unpaid and the other week was for bereavement). Should Withdraw my application or just for 3 weeks before submitting to make up for the unpaid time offs???

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
I have a quick question. I got ITA July 24th and also on the 24th was when I hit 2 years exactly for work experience. I then came to find out that if I take unpaid vacation which I did(2 weeks in November) , I would have to work an additional 2 weeks to make up for that time. I also took another 2 weeks in June/July ( 1 week was unpaid and the other week was for bereavement). Should Withdraw my application or just for 3 weeks before submitting to make up for the unpaid time offs???
Submit your application after August 24th.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Yup I have checked all the historical analysis done by folks here..

The fact is last year too there were 225 to 250 people entering the pool everyday with scores of 440 plus and the number remains the same even today around 225 to 275 people entering the pool over 440 plus every single day.

What has changed is the trend of ITA and economically this is called artificially increasing the demand when the supply of profiles are constant.
440+ does not mean anything. What I do agree with however is that the month of May has had a cascading effect for sure.

Reactions: EnthuChap