+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 123rd Draw

Vibhuti

Jul 31, 2019
I know it's irrelevant to this thread still out of mh curiosity want to enquire about ontario tech draw.If anyone have idea about ontario PNP,is the 6900 nomination target of ontario for all stream or just for tech draws.Is there possibility of one more tech draw from ontario till end of this year?

chirkut

May 26, 2019
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-10-2019
IELTS Request
L: 8.5,R: 7, W: 7, S: 8.5
It is as simple IRCC wants to increase the BAR for CRS scores. They are trying to maintain a higher score and the fact is more high scorers are coming in the pool.

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
Thank you so much. Pls see the employment requirements for my job as per cic noc as bellows : also note that I have completed my Bachelors in Engineering not in business so according to bellow requirements can I use NOC for the below? Pls advice

Employment requirements
  • A bachelor's degree or college diploma in business administration, commerce or economics is usually required.
  • Purchasing agents and officers purchasing specialized materials or business services may require a related university degree or college diploma. For example, a bachelor's degree or college diploma in engineering may be required for purchasers of industrial products.
  • A certificate in purchasing from the Purchasing Management Association of Canada may be required.
  • Previous experience as a purchasing clerk or as an administrative clerk may be required.
From 2nd point it looks u can use ur btech completion date
From 4th point it looks u got eligible after one year junior experience
In short, I can’t comment as I am not sure on this case, pls take expert advice.
Can drop email to cic regarding this
Whatever u opt, try to explain in LOE

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
You 're right bro,what I'm saying is that if huge numbers of 31may has gotten approval July 24th, I guess the number that will get this time will not be as much as the previous. So that's why I said At least there should be a 1 point decrease
Yeah! The impact on the upcoming draw will be comparatively less. So, it can't be only 1 point drop, but we could also see 1-2 points drop this wednesday. So, that makes the chances for 458 brighter or even 457 as well. (I wish the katter case may happen)

Well, once the July 12th NOIs will start getting the nominations, I'm afraid that the following draw would also be affected! :confused:

I am glad you said that, sharing a real hope
Lol, I've never given any false hope to anyone. My posts have always been genuine and in order to help others! Because I know very well people here are full of calibre and thus, they deserve to be respected, as its not a child's play to reach here! So, they should be motivated not discouraged that's what I believe. A little ray of hope can bring a great twist in someone's life. Mind it!! Politeness is the key here.!

CanucksRajiv

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Please update my score 443 to the tracker. My brother has received COPR and will be moving to Canada on 26th August. My question is, can i add 15 points for siblings right now? or i need to wait till 26th august? The cutoff may again go up in September and thats why i want to add sibling points for tomorrows draw.

imusi

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Passport Req..
15-01-2020
My prediction for Aug 7 draw:

3600 ITA:
459 almost cleared, or 458 (tiebreaker in June)

3900 ITA (not very likely):

—————

I truly hope I am wrong and the cut-off score is lower than my prediction.

I feel Aug 21 is the closest chance for me.

Reactions: Punitsingh

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Please update my score 443 to the tracker. My brother has received COPR and will be moving to Canada on 26th August. My question is, can i add 15 points for siblings right now? or i need to wait till 26th august? The cutoff may again go up in September and thats why i want to add sibling points for tomorrows draw.
U can claim points based on the copy of COPR signed by the immigration officer, that your brother must be possessing now.

CanucksRajiv

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
U can claim points based on the copy of COPR signed by the immigration officer, that your brother must be possessing now.
Thanks for clearing my doubt. I was under the impression that i can't claim the points till my brother moves to Canada. So, based on COPR signed by the immigration officer if i can add 15 points, my score will become 458. I will have two months to provide all the documents right.

imusi

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Passport Req..
15-01-2020
Guys is there any reason for high crs scores this year???
Was discussed and the guesses were:

4 week gap draw in May due to FST draw;
US H1b/L1 influx;
Number of international students in Canadian universities has been increasing since a couple of years ago and now they graduated;
more people wish to immigrate to Canada;
tighter immigration policies in other countries like Australia;
Seeing higher cut-off since May, people in the pool started to improve their CRS by re-sitting IELTS, changing profile to spouse not accompanying etc....

This list could go on...

Reactions: Punitsingh

CanucksRajiv

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Was discussed and the guesses were:

4 week gap draw in May due to FST draw;
US H1b/L1 influx;
Number of international students in Canadian universities has been increasing since a couple of years ago and now they graduated;
more people wish to immigrate to Canada;
tighter immigration policies in other countries like Australia;
Seeing higher cut-off since May, people in the pool started to improve their CRS by re-sitting IELTS, changing profile to spouse not accompanying etc....

This list could go on...
I agree, here in USA, almost everyone on H1B (Specially Indians) trying for Canada PR

imusi

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Passport Req..
15-01-2020
I agree, here in USA, almost everyone on H1B (Specially Indians) trying for Canada PR
Yes that’s also what I’ve heard.

It’s said that some US companies are also encouraging transfers to Canada because of H1B issues. Some said their companies’ branches in Canada are actively expanding.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
In the express entry profile, in the work history section, there is a starting date and ending date for an applicant. So, should we put only the NOC job in that duration or overall job experience including the one in the work history?

Guys pls help me urgently.